+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
IMO, you should mention Chennai for the University location.
yeah thats what i put also... and thats what my understanding is also.

anyone else who has done the same ??

Dedicated

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
IMO, you should mention Chennai for the University location.
But it asks for the country of the study, does not it?
I have a similar situation. I did one of my degrees by distance. The university is located in Scotland but I put my home country as a Country of study because I have never been to Scotland.
Am I wrong?

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dreamofcanada said:
Thanks a lot istari.

My doubt is: In the employment records sections we need to provide reference letter with duties and CIC officer will look the same while reviewing each employment record. Even though i am not claiming the points but as per the guideline of employment record section we need to attach duties letter irrespective of the fact that I am claiming points or not. Please correct if i am wrong.
Better to put it where he is lived and completed the course instead of University's city because it will add up to your personal history and might give a wrong impression on your living status during eAPR

zionite

Mar 30, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
Hello,

Please i have applied for a new passport after i changed my name, it will be ready in 2 weeks. Can i still submit my EE profile with my Old passport details and update it when i get my new passport?

What if i get an ITA before then? Can i still update my passport details?

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
zionite said:
Hello,

Please i have applied for a new passport after i changed my name, it will be ready in 2 weeks. Can i still submit my EE profile with my Old passport details and update it when i get my new passport?

What if i get an ITA before then? Can i still update my passport details?
yes, go ahead and apply with the old passport since its not cancelled and returned to you. that happens when you get the new passport. So once you get the new passport the send them an update or upload the changed documents. I am not sure how that happens for PPR but for OINP, fill up change in personal info form and attach supporting documents and mail it to them.

nthuynh

Mar 1, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone :)
I'm in Ontario Nominee program.
My OINP file has already reached the Ministry of Citizenship, Immigration and International Trade, but I'm still waiting for AOR. Now I want to change my NOC code as per NOC Team recommendation, so I use the "Change of Personal Information" form, (Form 0161E). There is a File Number to be completed. I wonder if this is my EE profile number, or the number that VISA Officer will attribute to my file once they send AOR. In this case, do I need to wait for AOR before making any change?
Thank you in advance for your help.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cbarad said:
No Express Entry Draw today ?
Its Wednesday, as based on my observation, it should've taken place today.
Generally, draws take place every 2 weeks. But that isn't strictly true; sometimes there just isn't a draw.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What should be the ideal time to get first GCMS notes.

Applied eAPR on 27th Sep, If I request by end of Oct, would it have considerable info on the file?

sohim001

Jan 14, 2015
I am bit confused about my express entry profile, I am sure seniors are going to show me the way.

It's about employment history.

I am working for my current employer for more than 7 years. but not in just one position, like my current position is Manager but previously I worked as Assistant Manager and other positions as well but for the same employer and under the same boss.

So how shall I write my employment history?
Just in one entry like start till current date so it will be 7 years
or for each position I worked,I shall create a page and put dates separately and all information separately.

Thanks a lot in advance.

madhouseontheshore

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-08-2017
Passport Req..
23-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2017
Hi everyone. I have lived in worked in Singapore for over one year on employment pass and around the same time in Sri Lanka on a multiple entry business visa. Do I need to get police certificates from both countries for my application?

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
madhouseontheshore said:
Hi everyone. I have lived in worked in Singapore for over one year on employment pass and around the same time in Sri Lanka on a multiple entry business visa. Do I need to get police certificates from both countries for my application?
You need a PCC for any country you've spent a total of 6 months or more in.

So for example, if you spent 1 month in Sri Lanka each time you visited, and you visited 6 times, that's a total of 6 months and you need a PCC.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sohim001 said:
I am bit confused about my express entry profile, I am sure seniors are going to show me the way.

It's about employment history.

I am working for my current employer for more than 7 years. but not in just one position, like my current position is Manager but previously I worked as Assistant Manager and other positions as well but for the same employer and under the same boss.

So how shall I write my employment history?
Just in one entry like start till current date so it will be 7 years
or for each position I worked,I shall create a page and put dates separately and all information separately.

Thanks a lot in advance.
If it's all in the same NOC, you can put it as a single entry.
But if it's in different NOCs (which I assume it is, since you said it's different positions), then I think each NOC needs its own entry.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nthuynh said:
Hello everyone :)
I'm in Ontario Nominee program.
My OINP file has already reached the Ministry of Citizenship, Immigration and International Trade, but I'm still waiting for AOR. Now I want to change my NOC code as per NOC Team recommendation, so I use the "Change of Personal Information" form, (Form 0161E). There is a File Number to be completed. I wonder if this is my EE profile number, or the number that VISA Officer will attribute to my file once they send AOR. In this case, do I need to wait for AOR before making any change?
Thank you in advance for your help.
please put both numbers... in that specific box you need to put your EE number...
but in the actual explanation letter you have to mention your AOR number also...
you are lucky they allowed you to change NOC, i have seen files been rejected for something far less trivial...

good luck

zionite

Mar 30, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
MDM23 said:
yes, go ahead and apply with the old passport since its not cancelled and returned to you. that happens when you get the new passport. So once you get the new passport the send them an update or upload the changed documents. I am not sure how that happens for PPR but for OINP, fill up change in personal info form and attach supporting documents and mail it to them.
Thanks