+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dreamofcanada said:
Dear Seniors,

I submitted my profile on 14th September after receiving ITA. I have one question which is bothering me. My NOC is 2173 software engineers and designers and I have work experience in this since June 2009 till now (7+ years). Before June 2009, I worked as a teacher in an engineering college for 6 months. My consultant put that 6 months experience also in work history with NOC 4011. But i didn't have any reference letter as per CIC requirement for that 6 months experience (I attached only offer letter and experience letter with payslips).
For my actual NOC (2173- for which i am claiming the points) i attached everything as per CIC requirements.
My consultant told me since i am not claiming points for that 6 months so it won't matter if you attach reference letter or not.
But i am bit worried because i think the CIC officer expects the reference letter under each employment record.
Could anyone please suggest do i need to raise a CSE and attach an LOE explaining them about this?
Work experience you're not claiming points for should've been left out of your Work Experience, and put into your Personal History instead.

As you didn't get points for it, it probably won't be a problem. But if I were you, I would submit a CSE just to be on the safe side.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanha#1 said:
Hi Experts,

IELTS : L:9;R:9;S:8;W:7.5. Overall:8.5 which is CLB 10 or CLB 12? because in CIC tool max is CLB 10 (yet to create an EE profile) However Canada visa tool has a CLB 12 as well.

Is there any difference in the scores calculated on CRS tool Vs. When we actually create an EE profile?

Thanks in advance.
you can use the CRS tool to play around and see how many points you get... but yes - thats CLB 10 - nice work

sanha#1

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
Hi Experts,

Does the accompanying spouse of the primary applicant need to upload the reference letters from all the companies he or she has worked before with?

Thanks.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanha#1 said:
Hi Experts,

Does the accompanying spouse of the primary applicant need to upload the reference letters from all the companies he or she has worked before with?

Thanks.
If you are claiming points for her experience, you need to get the letters. Basically, you get points for spouse's work experience only when she/he has worked in Canada but seems like there is a flaw in eAPR that she would be asked of letters even if she has not worked in Canada and you have mentioned it in her employment history.
In nutshell, if she has not worked in Canada, you should not put her experience in work history but you can mention this in personal history at the time of eAPR which will avoid the hassle of obtaining letters for her.

sri987

Sep 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
US
NOC Code......
2171/2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-10-2016
Hi Friends,

I recently complete WES(Masters) and IELTS(L7R7W7S7.5) and my wife Bachelors with IELTS Score 6. Overall IT Exp is 7 Years(4 Years in India , 3 Years in US).

NOC: 2174(I have 398 CRS Score with Spouse coming along with me else i have 408).

Let me know is there any groups which i get to know about PNP Nominations to apply ? And also can i use My USA experience as Canada Experience coz it belongs to North America region?

Sri...

satyavisa35

Oct 4, 2016
Hi Friends,

I appeared for Celpip test on 11-Apr-2015. I have scores as below: L - 11 ; R- 7; W-7; S-7. My CRS score is 422. My current profile will expire in 01-Mar-2017. I want to recreate my EE profile again in last week of October . But I heard from some people that I need 6 months of validity of Celpip test results while creating the EE profile.is it true..anyway I am planing to reappear for IELTS .

Can some one advise me that i can go ahead to recreate my EE profile with previous CELPIP scores and when i Receive the new IELTS scores can i update?

abid91

Aug 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11th Dec 2015
Nomination.....
29th Sept 2016
AOR Received.
13th Oct 2016
Passport Req..
awaiting
Hi Friends,
I have just got my PNP Nomination and I would fall under CEC category. Is there anyone with similar profile and can brief me about the required documents? So I can prepare my file before getting the ITA.

Thanks

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sri987 said:
Hi Friends,

I recently complete WES(Masters) and IELTS(L7R7W7S7.5) and my wife Bachelors with IELTS Score 6. Overall IT Exp is 7 Years(4 Years in India , 3 Years in US).

NOC: 2174(I have 398 CRS Score with Spouse coming along with me else i have 408).

Let me know is there any groups which i get to know about PNP Nominations to apply ?
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/summary-of-eligibility-requirements-for-all-express-entry-pnp-streams-t432937.0.html

And also can i use My USA experience as Canada Experience coz it belongs to North America region?
No. As the name implies, Canadian work experience must be in Canada. Otherwise it would be called "North American work experience."

Sri...

sanha#1

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
kamy said:
If you are claiming points for her experience, you need to get the letters. Basically, you get points for spouse's work experience only when she/he has worked in Canada but seems like there is a flaw in eAPR that she would be asked of letters even if she has not worked in Canada and you have mentioned it in her employment history.
In nutshell, if she has not worked in Canada, you should not put her experience in work history but you can mention this in personal history at the time of eAPR which will avoid the hassle of obtaining letters for her.
thanks.thought of getting it clarified as it is explicitly mentioned on the cic website that for the accompanying spouse,proof of experience is required only if they have canadian experience.

dreamofcanada

Nov 13, 2014
istari said:
Work experience you're not claiming points for should've been left out of your Work Experience, and put into your Personal History instead.

As you didn't get points for it, it probably won't be a problem. But if I were you, I would submit a CSE just to be on the safe side.
Thanks a lot istari.

My doubt is: In the employment records sections we need to provide reference letter with duties and CIC officer will look the same while reviewing each employment record. Even though i am not claiming the points but as per the guideline of employment record section we need to attach duties letter irrespective of the fact that I am claiming points or not. Please correct if i am wrong.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dreamofcanada said:
Thanks a lot istari.

My doubt is: In the employment records sections we need to provide reference letter with duties and CIC officer will look the same while reviewing each employment record. Even though i am not claiming the points but as per the guideline of employment record section we need to attach duties letter irrespective of the fact that I am claiming points or not. Please correct if i am wrong.
If it is in the Employment History section, you should include a reference letter. Because the Employment History section is only for work experience you're claiming points for.

As you've already put it in the Employment History section and can't remove it, you should upload a LOE stating that you cannot provide a reference letter and why, and that because you're not getting any points for that job, you hope the VO will overlook the absence of letter.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys I have a question regarding education...

I'm creating an EE profile for my brother, he has lived in hyderabad all his life . He did his masters (distance) from Alagappa university which is based in chennai.

Question - in education field on EE profile, they ask for university name, and city... what should I mention in city ? Hyderabad or Chennai ?? :)

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
thestunner316 said:
Guys I have a question regarding education...

I'm creating an EE profile for my brother, he has lived in hyderabad all his life . He did his masters (distance) from Alagappa university which is based in chennai.

Question - in education field on EE profile, they ask for university name, and city... what should I mention in city ? Hyderabad or Chennai ?? :)
IMO, you should mention Chennai for the University location.