+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
hammad.tahir said:
Dear Experts,
I have done MBA from a Government Recognized university but it is not listed in WES approved universities list.
Will my MBA degree be accepted in Canadian immigration points or not.

Kindly advise.
Contact them using the below form and ask them if they will evaluate it.

http://www.wes.org/ca/support/

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Hi Rajkamal my AOR is 13th June,FST inland,i have one question since June 13 my BG check is in progress and on July 21,i was requested PCC from one foreign country and i have submitted already but never BG has been changed so when do i expect to be changed?Received 2 ghost email after i submitted my pcc ?Today 110 days so how much chance for rejection?
Rabin

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
RabinJi said:
Hi Rajkamal my AOR is 13th June,FST inland,i have one question since June 13 my BG check is in progress and on July 21,i was requested PCC from one foreign country and i have submitted already but never BG has been changed so when do i expect to be changed?Received 2 ghost email after i submitted my pcc ?Today 110 days so how much chance for rejection?
Rabin
The change of status happens differently for different applicants. Cannot be sure when it will change again - it depends on the officer working on your file. If you want to see a snapshot of the progress on your application, you can try ordering GCMS notes. Good luck!

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
The change of status happens differently for different applicants. Cannot be sure when it will change again - it depends on the officer working on your file. If you want to see a snapshot of the progress on your application, you can try ordering GCMS notes. Good luck!
Thanks Rajkamal for your prompt response :D+1 i have ordered GCMS on September 8 hope i could received it on next week and even i have ordered ATIP on same date.

hb_rashidy

Aug 25, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
31-8-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
Hi
I got PCC from UAE police through a friend. But there is some confusion. Pcc shows no criminality record found. And this pcc is required for country Pakistan.
Can this be a problem?
My own thinking is that CIC should be concerned about criminal record. But the name of country should not be an issue.
Wats ur opinion?

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
Rabin ji we have exactly same timeline.. i hope october might bring us our most awaited email

Mumbai_Maratha

Mar 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Experts,

I have received my wife's ECA report today. Please see Equivalency and they have also mentioned below remark.
Could anyone please suggest if I can get any extra points for this and if yes, then under what stream I need to claim/enter ?

Canadian Equivalency: Five and one-half years of post-secondary study and training in homeopathic medicine

Remarks: The credential is not comparable to a completed Canadian education credential.

Thanks in advance.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mumbai_Maratha said:
Hello Experts,

I have received my wife's ECA report today. Please see Equivalency and they have also mentioned below remark.
Could anyone please suggest if I can get any extra points for this and if yes, then under what stream I need to claim/enter ?

Canadian Equivalency: Five and one-half years of post-secondary study and training in homeopathic medicine

Remarks: The credential is not comparable to a completed Canadian education credential.

Thanks in advance.
Remarks clearly say it's not comparable to Canadian education which means you can't get points for this specific education. You may get for other education.

tyshow

Jun 10, 2015
New blog post just published on what to expect when you land as a permanent resident on the port of entry in Canada. http://www.leavingforcanada.com/landing-in-canada/

satishmattad

Jul 27, 2016
Hi Seniors,

Recently, I have calculated my CSR score roughly with CIC link and provided below details.

1. IELTS - 7.5
2. WES - M.Sc (Comp Sci)
3. IT Exp - 9+ yrs
4. Wife's IELTS - 6
5. WES - BBM (Accountancy)
6. No work experience in Canada.

NOC: 2171.

After giving above details, I got ~360 as score, which is very to very low score with current trend.

Could you kindly help if I'm missing something here or this is final score if proceed further. I'm from India.

Regards,
Satish

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
satishmattad said:
Hi Seniors,

Recently, I have calculated my CSR score roughly with CIC link and provided below details.

1. IELTS - 7.5
2. WES - M.Sc (Comp Sci)
3. IT Exp - 9+ yrs
4. Wife's IELTS - 6
5. WES - BBM (Accountancy)
6. No work experience in Canada.

NOC: 2171.

After giving above details, I got ~360 as score, which is very to very low score with current trend.

Could you kindly help if I'm missing something here or this is final score if proceed further. I'm from India.

Regards,
Satish
If you keyed in the correct details on the tool, then that is probably your final score. How old are you? You start losing CRS points for age starting at the age of 30 (5 points for every year from 30).

I would suggest you to try and get a CLB-9 in IELTS (8777 in LRWS respectively) . This might improve your score. You can try to secure a provincial nomination that would give you 600 additional points.

Check this - http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/summary-of-eligibility-requirements-for-all-express-entry-pnp-streams-t432937.0.html;msg5295212#msg5295212

satishmattad

Jul 27, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
If you keyed in the correct details on the tool, then that is probably your final score. How old are you? You start losing CRS points for age starting at the age of 30 (5 points for every year from 30).

I would suggest you to try and get a CLB-9 in IELTS (8777 in LRWS respectively) . This might improve your score. You can try to secure a provincial nomination that would give you 600 additional points.

Check this - http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/summary-of-eligibility-requirements-for-all-express-entry-pnp-streams-t432937.0.html;msg5295212#msg5295212
Hi Sir,

My age is 33 years and coming January I will be completing 33 years. Would you suggest me to go ahead with and apply PR for Canada?

I'm not pretty sure of PNP's.. Recently got few info about MPNP, which requires relatives in Manitoba which I do not have.. :'(

Any help/suggestions will greatly appreciated.

Regards.
Satish

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
satishmattad said:
Hi Sir,

My age is 33 years and coming January I will be completing 33 years. Would you suggest me to go ahead with and apply PR for Canada?

I'm not pretty sure of PNP's.. Recently got few info about MPNP, which requires relatives in Manitoba which I do not have.. :'(

Any help/suggestions will greatly appreciated.

Regards.
Satish
There are provinces that do not require relatives, job offers, or past experience in the province.
Read through the eligibility requirements to see which province you could be eligible for: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/summary-of-eligibility-requirements-for-all-express-entry-pnp-streams-t432937.0.html

Most provinces are currently not accepting applications (but they will start again at the end of this year or beginning of next), so keep an eye on the forum to see when they open up again.

satishmattad

Jul 27, 2016
istari said:
There are provinces that do not require relatives, job offers, or past experience in the province.
Read through the eligibility requirements to see which province you could be eligible for: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/summary-of-eligibility-requirements-for-all-express-entry-pnp-streams-t432937.0.html

Most provinces are currently not accepting applications (but they will start again at the end of this year or beginning of next), so keep an eye on the forum to see when they open up again.
Thank you sir..

dreamofcanada

Nov 13, 2014
Dear Seniors,

I submitted my profile on 14th September after receiving ITA. I have one question which is bothering me. My NOC is 2173 software engineers and designers and I have work experience in this since June 2009 till now (7+ years). Before June 2009, I worked as a teacher in an engineering college for 6 months. My consultant put that 6 months experience also in work history with NOC 4011. But i didn't have any reference letter as per CIC requirement for that 6 months experience (I attached only offer letter and experience letter with payslips).
For my actual NOC (2173- for which i am claiming the points) i attached everything as per CIC requirements.
My consultant told me since i am not claiming points for that 6 months so it won't matter if you attach reference letter or not.
But i am bit worried because i think the CIC officer expects the reference letter under each employment record.
Could anyone please suggest do i need to raise a CSE and attach an LOE explaining them about this?