+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

M. Saleh

Aug 28, 2016
Hello,
I have submitted my application through Express Entry and just received an email before 2 days as below:
" This letter acknowledges that the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) received your nominee application package on March 22, 2016.
Your application was reviewed to confirm that it is complete and has been forwarded for assessment. OINP will notify you when your application moves to the assessment phase and again when your application moves to the decision phase. You will also be contacted directly should we require any additional information to assess your application. "

Can you tell me what does it mean and if they finished checking all my documents or still need long time for checking and processing?

Thanks.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
M. Saleh said:
Hello,
I have submitted my application through Express Entry and just received an email before 2 days as below:
" This letter acknowledges that the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) received your nominee application package on March 22, 2016.
Your application was reviewed to confirm that it is complete and has been forwarded for assessment. OINP will notify you when your application moves to the assessment phase and again when your application moves to the decision phase. You will also be contacted directly should we require any additional information to assess your application. "

Can you tell me what does it mean and if they finished checking all my documents or still need long time for checking and processing?

Thanks.
It means exactly what it says.
Ontario is letting you know that the application you sent them for Ontario Provincial Nomination is complete.

They have not checked your documents. They have not begun to process your application.

Vjai G

Aug 28, 2016
Hai Team,

i am applying for an Express Entry.

I am positioned under the category of Restaurant Manager.

And now my score is 48 compiling the education,experience and age.

I need another 19 to get the score of 67.

So if we convert the 19 into ielts band.How much it will be?

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vjai G said:
Hai Team,

i am applying for an Express Entry.

I am positioned under the category of Restaurant Manager.

And now my score is 48 compiling the education,experience and age.

I need another 19 to get the score of 67.

So if we convert the 19 into ielts band.How much it will be?
Look at this chart: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

To get exactly 19 points, you would need CLB 7 in 1 band, and CLB 8 in the other 3 bands.
CLB 8 in all 4 bands will get you 20 points.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I have below details filled in Express Entry Profile for Me and my wife. Is this all we need to put? Is there an option or requirement to put details of children accompanying(both minor)

Main Applicant(myself)
----------------------
Form Name Status Options

Personal details Transmitted Update Form
Contact details Transmitted Update Form
Study and languages Transmitted Update Form
Application details Transmitted Update Form
Representative Transmitted Update Form
Work history Transmitted Update Form

Spouse
------

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kamy said:
Hi All,

I have below details filled in Express Entry Profile for Me and my wife. Is this all we need to put? Is there an option or requirement to put details of children accompanying(both minor)

Main Applicant(myself)
----------------------
Form Name Status Options

Contact details Transmitted Update Form
Application details Transmitted Update Form
Representative Transmitted Update Form

Spouse
------
You don't add your children's details until after you receive ITA.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
istari said:
You don't add your children's details until after you receive ITA.
Thanks Istari, I understand these details would be added in online application after ITA. But would it be required in Express entry as well? Sorry, if my question is too basic to be posted here.

Also, Is there a way I can see all the information I have filled under these headers without clickin "update form" button.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kamy said:
Thanks Istari, I understand these details would be added in online application after ITA. But would it be required in Express entry as well? Sorry, if my question is too basic to be posted here.

Also, Is there a way I can see all the information I have filled under these headers without clickin "update form" button.
No, your children aren't listed in your EE profile; they are only mentioned once you receive ITA.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
istari said:
No, your children aren't listed in your EE profile; they are only mentioned once you receive ITA.
Thanks istari, +1 for your nice posts. Can you help with below query as well

There is a question in Express Entry

Has XX applied for Express Entry before?

Does this question mean all EOIs I have created needs to be mentioned? I had created two more EOIs earlier in last one year which became ineligible for one or other reason, do I have to mention this under this question or leave it blank because those EOIs never progressed till ITA stage?

skd1021

Jun 23, 2016
Hi Senior Members. I am a new member to the forum. Just received WES-ECA result for myself and spouse.

Overall Summary (Myself): 2 Bachelors Degrees (3 years)

Overall Summary (Spouse): Bachelor Degree (3 years) and Bachelor Degree (4 years)

Can I select two or more degrees in express entry profile for both of us. Please advise. Thanks.

Dedicated

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dedicated said:
Hello guys. What do you normally put in the field Date you first became qualified to practice in this occupation in case your work experience is different from your educational background?
Guys, sorry to repeat my question, but maybe someone can advise on this issue?

_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dedicated said:
Guys, sorry to repeat my question, but maybe someone can advise on this issue?
For me, I put the month and the year of my graduation completed.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
skd1021 said:
Hi Senior Members. I am a new member to the forum. Just received WES-ECA result for myself and spouse.

Overall Summary (Myself): 2 Bachelors Degrees (3 years)

Overall Summary (Spouse): Bachelor Degree (3 years) and Bachelor Degree (4 years)

Can I select two or more degrees in express entry profile for both of us. Please advise. Thanks.
Yes.

Dedicated

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
You can enter the date you completed your degree.
Thank you! But what if the field of my degree is different from my work? That would not make sense, right?
Should I put the date I started that work instead of graduation date?