+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

dxb2020

Aug 28, 2015
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-05-2016
AOR Received.
08-07-2017
Thnx istari

1. Yes my job experience is outside Canada. I live in dubai
2. According to my university , the full time MBA is for one year. Whereas I completed it in 2 years as I was working as well, so I believe I should select Part Time when asked while creating EE profile

Thanks

rahuldokwal

May 31, 2016
Hi

This is regarding Doctor checkup. Is is required to do the medical checkup by the panel listed on CIC site. Actually I am in Franklin, TN USA, is anyone know a Doctor here who can do checkup and submit to CIC.

jaybe

Jun 22, 2016
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16 June 2016
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Done....
06 June 2016
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
14th Dec
VISA ISSUED...
04 jan 2017
LANDED..........
10 jan 2017
rahuldokwal said:
Hi

This is regarding Doctor checkup. Is is required to do the medical checkup by the panel listed on CIC site. Actually I am in Franklin, TN USA, is anyone know a Doctor here who can do checkup and submit to CIC.
If the Panal Doctor is more than 250KM away then they might give you some exceptions.
check cic site which shows nearest available:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

The following Panel Physicians are available in this state - ordered by city:

City: Germantown
Name: Mark A. Castellaw
Address: The Medical Group,
8040 Wolf River Blvd. Suite 200,
Tennessee
Telephone: 901-726-0200
Spoken Languages: English

vd.yazdani

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
Hi all,

My wife studied an associate degree for 2.5 years and then she started a non-continuous bachelor degree in a university. After 2 semesters she applied for another university closer to her hometown and transfer all the credits to the new university and studied there for 3 semesters or 1.5 years.
WES results is saying " Diploma (two years) and bachelor's degree (four years)" on the first page under "CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY" but when i created EE profile i mentioned individual degrees as mentioned in the WES results. when profile was created the points i got for here education was 8 instead. My question is shouldn't it be 9, since WES result says " Diploma (two years) and bachelor's degree (four years)"??

Really appreciate your feedback as even one point can make a huge difference.

Regards
Vahid

robb83

Jul 4, 2016
I am currently waiting on my exam results but have a job interview going on right now.

The interview is nearing its final stages.

If I get the medical and police check done now am I jumping the gun?

Do I need to wait until I've done my application first?

I want to get everything arranged quickly now so that it doesnt risk my job offer.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vd.yazdani said:
Hi all,

My wife studied an associate degree for 2.5 years and then she started a non-continuous bachelor degree in a university. After 2 semesters she applied for another university closer to her hometown and transfer all the credits to the new university and studied there for 3 semesters or 1.5 years.
WES results is saying " Diploma (two years) and bachelor's degree (four years)" on the first page under "CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY" but when i created EE profile i mentioned individual degrees as mentioned in the WES results. when profile was created the points i got for here education was 8 instead. My question is shouldn't it be 9, since WES result says " Diploma (two years) and bachelor's degree (four years)"??

Really appreciate your feedback as even one point can make a huge difference.

Regards
Vahid
You need to select "Two or more degrees" for both degrees.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
robb83 said:
I am currently waiting on my exam results but have a job interview going on right now.

The interview is nearing its final stages.

If I get the medical and police check done now am I jumping the gun?

Do I need to wait until I've done my application first?

I want to get everything arranged quickly now so that it doesnt risk my job offer.
It really depends how quickly you estimate the process will be.
But keep in mind that your PCC is only valid for 6 months, and you must land in Canada within 1 year of your medicals.

meteora

Aug 15, 2016
Hi

I just got a quick question ( may be a tedious one). I am ACCA memeber but i have Masters in Accounting & Finance as well. If I just want to use my masters for EE would i then need to just get the ECA for Masters right ? I suppose adding ACCA would'nt give me extra points.

Thanks and Appreciate your reply.

jetplane

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
once i receive AOR, how do I raise a CSE?
I am Indian citizen, however living in the USA for last six months. I am not sure which visa office to choose - USA or New Delhi. Is there anyway to find out?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
meteora said:
Hi

I just got a quick question ( may be a tedious one). I am ACCA memeber but i have Masters in Accounting & Finance as well. If I just want to use my masters for EE would i then need to just get the ECA for Masters right ? I suppose adding ACCA would'nt give me extra points.

Thanks and Appreciate your reply.
You are correct.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Felixzecat said:
I am residing in X country from 1985 ( born in 1985)
then i did my study from 11 sept 2005 to 21 july 2011 ,
return home , then go back for study from 23 april 2014 to 15 sept 2014, then back home till now,
the system is refusing to validate.
Vous avez déjà indiqué un statut de résidence pour cette période, merci de modifier votre saisie ou de déclarer une nouvelle période. <<< thats wat im gettin all the time. I need to explain the last 10 years residency. Any help most appreciated! thats for quebec by the way.
It seems that for the same period you are mentioning to be in two different places (that's what the error message says). Check the dates and correct it and try again.

Have you mentioned the dates as follows
- Home Location - Date of Birth to Sep 10, 2005
- Location A - Sep 11, 2005 to July 21, 2011
- Home Location - July 22, 2011 to April 22, 2014
- Location B - April 23, 2014 to Sep 15, 2014
- Home Location - Sep 16, 2014 till date

vd.yazdani

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
istari said:
You need to select "Two or more degrees" for both degrees.
Thanks for your reply.
You mean even for associate degree i should select "Two or more degrees"?
I'm a bit afraid of getting 9 instead of 8 points and then when invited they say it was a misrepresentation.

Would you please explain how it works more in details.

Regards
Vahid

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
vd.yazdani said:
Thanks for your reply.
You mean even for associate degree i should select "Two or more degrees"?
I'm a bit afraid of getting 9 instead of 8 points and then when invited they say it was a misrepresentation.

Would you please explain how it works more in details.

Regards
Vahid
Since the Canadian Equivalence Summary in the ECA Report says 'Diploma (two years) and Bachelor's degree (four years)', you can select 'two or more degrees' and you should get 9 points for the same.

This is what CIC site says 'For each entry, if you have two Bachelor degrees, or one Bachelor and a two-year college diploma, choose “Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years.”

eagleworld

May 15, 2016
Hi
Highly appreciate if somebody will guide me please
I am about to start the FSW process
needs some points to be clear before i start
i have done 3 years bachelor degree in computer science and 2 years of MBA,apart from this qualification i have completed 1 year of Diploma in Surveying field and 1 year of certificate in surveying field
i want to gain my educational points on basis of bachelors and masters and support my qualification of 1 year diploma and certificate for job in canada
my questions are
1-what kind of ECA report is generated for me if i submit all credentials>my bachelors,masters and 1 year diploma course and 1 year certificate is also evaluated
2- my qualification of 1 year diploma and 1 year of certificate are main sources of FSW visa,can WES evaluate these,and can they also describe about the canadian equalancy level.(i need my professional diploma and certificate should be evaluated for canadian equalancy)

thanks

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
eagleworld said:
Hi
Highly appreciate if somebody will guide me please
I am about to start the FSW process
needs some points to be clear before i start
i have done 3 years bachelor degree in computer science and 2 years of MBA,apart from this qualification i have completed 1 year of Diploma in Surveying field and 1 year of certificate in surveying field
i want to gain my educational points on basis of bachelors and masters and support my qualification of 1 year diploma and certificate for job in canada
my questions are
1-what kind of ECA report is generated for me if i submit all credentials>my bachelors,masters and 1 year diploma course and 1 year certificate is also evaluated
2- my qualification of 1 year diploma and 1 year of certificate are main sources of FSW visa,can WES evaluate these,and can they also describe about the canadian equalancy level.(i need my professional diploma and certificate should be evaluated for canadian equalancy)

thanks
For the purpose of Express Entry, you get highest points for Masters provided your Masters is assessed to be equivalent to Canadian Masters. However, since WES does not charge you for the number of degrees that are getting assessed, you can send all of them to be assessed by WES. The ECA report is valid for five years, this report would be useful in the future as well while applying for jobs.