+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FarazM said:
By transcripts, you mean a photocopy of the degree, mark sheets?
Nope.

You have two options for the documents to be sent to WES and they are:

1). Transcripts: They are a consolidated list of your marks obtained in the course. They can be subject wise or semester wise and depends on the structure of your course. You will need to send subject wise transcripts to WES and it should be prepared by your University duly signed by Controller of Examination or Registrar of the University. Then, your university should put them in an envelope which should be sealed and signed by COE or registrar.

2). Photocopies of your Marksheets: You can get the photocopies and original marksheets with you and go to the University. You have to request COE or Registrar to attest the photocopies. Registrar or COE will verify these photocopies either with the original marksheets which you will have or from their internal records. After attestation, the official should put them in a sealed envelope with University stamp on it.

Now, some universities directly send these envelopes to WES and others just hand it over to you which depends on their discretion. If they send it directly to WES then you have to give them WES reference number so that they can mention on top of the envelope. If they hand it over to you then you have to send the envelope to WES after writing the reference number and without altering the envelope.

I hope this will clarify your doubts. Do not make any mistake otherwise WES will reject to evaluate your docs.

Good Luck.

FarazM

Aug 2, 2016
_Aspirant said:
Nope.

You have two options for the documents to be sent to WES and they are:

1). Transcripts: They are a consolidated list of your marks obtained in the course. They can be subject wise or semester wise and depends on the structure of your course. You will need to send subject wise transcripts to WES and it should be prepared by your University duly signed by Controller of Examination or Registrar of the University. Then, your university should put them in an envelope which should be sealed and signed by COE or registrar.

2). Photocopies of your Marksheets: You can get the photocopies and original marksheets with you and go to the University. You have to request COE or Registrar to attest the photocopies. Registrar or COE will verify these photocopies either with the original marksheets which you will have or from their internal records. After attestation, the official should put them in a sealed envelope with University stamp on it.

Now, some universities directly send these envelopes to WES and others just hand it over to you which depends on their discretion. If they send it directly to WES then you have to give them WES reference number so that they can mention on top of the envelope. If they hand it over to you then you have to send the envelope to WES after writing the reference number and without altering the envelope.

I hope this will clarify your doubts. Do not make any mistake otherwise WES will reject to evaluate your docs.

Good Luck.
I was trying to avoid attestation, but it looks like that's a must. Thank you for clarifying. I think, it's time to visit my college.

alya2905

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-10-2016
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
05-11-2016
Interview........
Not Needed at this time
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2017
LANDED..........
Hopefully July 2017
Hi guys,

Need you help!!!! My EE profile in "MY CIC" is going to expire on 12th August,2016!!!!! I have already received AOR from OINP on 11th March, but nomination is pending.

What am I suppose to do??
1. Create new account and enter same details?
2. How should I inform OINP and what details should I provide?
3. If new EE number and Job Code is to be shared with OINP, do I have to provide "Change in Personal Information" form by Fedexl?Huh? OR
an email would suffice?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
alya2905 said:
Hi guys,

Need you help!!!! My EE profile in "MY CIC" is going to expire on 12th August,2016!!!!! I have already received AOR from OINP on 11th March, but nomination is pending.

What am I suppose to do??
1. Create new account and enter same details?
2. How should I inform OINP and what details should I provide?
3. If new EE number and Job Code is to be shared with OINP, do I have to provide "Change in Personal Information" form by Fedexl?Huh? OR
an email would suffice?
You will have to create a new EE profile and inform OINP.

Please find below email that an applicant received from OINP for the same question.

If the profile on which you received a Letter of Interest became ineligible, you have to advise our office.

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) will continue to process your application if you create a new Express Entry profile, however, to do so we require you to provide the following within 30 calendar days of receipt of this notice, or if you have not yet submitted your application, with the application:

1. The Express Entry number/job seeker validation code for your new profile;
2. A copy of the letter you have received from Citizenship and Immigration Canada acknowledging the new profile; and
3. A letter explaining why you updated your profile and a list of the additional or updated information you provided in your new Express Entry profile.

Kchandana74

Aug 2, 2016
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
30-09-2016
IELTS Request
Pre
Med's Request
Pre
Med's Done....
Pre
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
Dear all

I have one question which I need to clarify. Already searched the forum, but not seeing a straight answer.

I got my ITA two weeks back and filling travel history is killing me. It says all the travel except to country or origin or residence. My situation is bit complex. I am a Sri Lanka born person but acquired Singapore citizenship 5 years back. Now I work in Canada under a work permit.

Please really appreciate if some of you guys could clarify this

Since I was born in Sri Lanka, I take this as my country of origin. Hence I do not need mention any trips to Sri Lanka either from Canada or Singapore.

Thanks a lot for your help

hammad.tahir

Jun 13, 2009
Dear Experts,
Is it compulsory to apply through Express Entry Program ?
Is there any other way of applying ?
I know about the PNP ..

Thank You.

tweetu

Jun 5, 2014
new delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
I am Managing Director of a company. The main duties I perform are as below:

1) Determining the company's strategic objectives and policies
2) Monitoring the company progress towards policies.
3) Identifying and directing the business development activities.
4) Developing strategic business plans.
5) Training personnel to carry out business activities.
6) Making corporate documents, invoices, reports.

The company deals in commodities n goods.

Could you please now clarify the NOC code.

Kchandana74

Aug 2, 2016
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
30-09-2016
IELTS Request
Pre
Med's Request
Pre
Med's Done....
Pre
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
Kchandana74 said:
Dear all

I have one question which I need to clarify. Already searched the forum, but not seeing a straight answer.

I got my ITA two weeks back and filling travel history is killing me. It says all the travel except to country or origin or residence. My situation is bit complex. I am a Sri Lanka born person but acquired Singapore citizenship 5 years back. Now I work in Canada under a work permit.

Please really appreciate if some of you guys could clarify this

Since I was born in Sri Lanka, I take this as my country of origin. Hence I do not need mention any trips to Sri Lanka either from Canada or Singapore.

Thanks a lot for your help

Dear Seniors, can anyone please help on this?

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tweetu said:

Email your list of duties to noc@workingincanada.gc.ca and they will tell you your NOC.

jetplane

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI
I have a question about travel history, about 7 years back I was in France for a period of three months on Schengen visa.
Sunce the visa lets you visit all the countries in EU, I went on weekend trips to Germany, Spain etc.
However, I have absolutely NO records of my travels there. I travelled almost every weekend, on trains - with a Eurail pass - so no tickets either.
Now, how can I honestly disclose this in my travel history?
There are no stamps on the passport when you travel between EU countries.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
jetplane said:
HI
I have a question about travel history, about 7 years back I was in France for a period of three months on Schengen visa.
Sunce the visa lets you visit all the countries in EU, I went on weekend trips to Germany, Spain etc.
However, I have absolutely NO records of my travels there. I travelled almost every weekend, on trains - with a Eurail pass - so no tickets either.
Now, how can I honestly disclose this in my travel history?
There are no stamps on the passport when you travel between EU countries.
Declare whatever you can remember/recollect for such trips.

jetplane

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stanlee said:
Declare whatever you can remember/recollect for such trips.
Thanks will do that! Job cut out for next few hours - looking through photographs! :D :D

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
tweetu said:

While selecting the NOC, the duties and responsibilities mentioned in the NOC should be a close match with the actual duties and responsibilities carried out by you at the respective job. You need not match the duties and responsibilities word by word, but the idea is to have the closest match in terms of the spirit of the duties and responsibilities (at least 60%-70% match).

Also, NOC should be selected on the basis of the match of actual duties and responsibilities carried out by you rather than the designation match in the NOC list. If you are not sure of your NOC, write to noc@workingincanada.gc.ca with your job title, duties and responsibilities and educational qualification, they will help you find the closest fit.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
hammad.tahir said:
Dear Experts,
Is it compulsory to apply through Express Entry Program ?
Is there any other way of applying ?
I know about the PNP ..

Thank You.
Check the first post in this thread http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-in-a-nutshell-t394158.0.html

It will answer most of your questions.

misscanada123

Star Member
Jun 9, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone, I am considering applying for Express Entry but wanting to get my documents in shape first.

About the proof of funds, would it matter how long one has maintained the required balance in one's account? I mean if I get a huge amount credited to my account but can proof it's my money and not borrowed. Would that be okay?