+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
Hi,
Same question again please,

CIC requires me to provide Schedule A again, i have submitted it with following mistake in filling address history, pls see whether it can cause any failure

a. i've lived in a city abc (my most resent place), still it is my current address
b. in previous Schedule A form which i submitted at the time of PNP, the address was different (same city, but difference is building name, flat No.)

in other words, this time i tried to keep Schedule-A as as same as the details in e-APR (becaz, in e-APR also i didn't mention previous address)

actually, i was living in building-A at the time of PNP application, while submitting e-APR i had moved to building-B, and i used the latest address (didn't mention Building-A).

now, when i recently got request of schedule-A, i followed what i mentioned in e-APR. Also, i mentioned below note at the next page (after the last page of schedule A form). Do you think i should CSE, if yes, what reason may i mention over it?

"Please Note: In Previous Schedule A Background form, My UAE (Ajman) address is different than what mentioned in this form. Actually initially i lived at a bed space in Ajman and i might have used that address.
Kindly consider the address which is mentioned in this form as final, i have been living in Ajman at this address for long as permanent address in UAE with my family"

should i breakup my stay in this city in 2 address, mentioning both addresses and then CSE to CIC?

Pls advise.

Ashish Nair

Jul 21, 2016
Hi all!!

What's the latest minimum score for eligibility? Is it 67?

Also wanted to know the minimum score required for CRS.

Thanks
Ashish

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ashish Nair said:
Hi all!!

What's the latest minimum score for eligibility? Is it 67?

Also wanted to know the minimum score required for CRS.

Thanks
Ashish
Still 67.
The latest CRS was 482. 450 is the lowest it's ever gone.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DEEPCUR said:
I am trying to register for IELTS. Before registering it says -

You will only receive one copy of your Test Report Form, unless you are applying to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) - in this case, you can receive two. Proof of application to CIC must be provided.

I was planning to take the test and then do the CIC registration. How do deal this now? Is registration mandatory before taking IELTS?
I would contact IELTS and ask what kind of proof they require. Because it isn't possible to create your EE profile without your IELTS results.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
istari said:
I would contact IELTS and ask what kind of proof they require. Because it isn't possible to create your EE profile without your IELTS results.
Thanks. Do we need to send original test report form if we receive ITA or it has to be sent directly by the IELTS agency to CIC?

snoopy_15

Jul 12, 2016
istari said:
Your wife does not need ECA or an English test.
Thank you a lot.

She is in process for open work permit, we should get response for two months. Do we need to wait response or we can apply for EE now?

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DEEPCUR said:
Thanks. Do we need to send original test report form if we receive ITA or it has to be sent directly by the IELTS agency to CIC?
You do not send the original report.
CIC will have access to the online report, using your IELTS TRF number which you enter into your EE profile.
Most people are also uploading a digital copy of their IELTS report with their education documents after they receive ITA, even though you are not asked for it.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
istari said:
You do not send the original report.
CIC will have access to the online report, using your IELTS TRF number which you enter into your EE profile.
Most people are also uploading a digital copy of their IELTS report with their education documents after they receive ITA, even though you are not asked for it.
Thanks.

If this is the case is it not okay to have just one copy of the test report? Is it really needed to explain the IELTS center that CIC profile cannot be created without IELTS score for getting that extra copy?

SAM1102

Jul 11, 2016
Hi All,

Thanks for sharing information. Being a new member of this forum i need some help

firstly i have done Ielts and WES . Now what should be the next step ??

And how can i check my eligibility for different provinces ?

I am working in IT Industry , how can i identify my NOC code ?

And what are the documents required for creating profile in EPE and PNP program.

kindly suggest ... Thanks in Advance.

Vaidyy

Aug 5, 2015
Hi Experts,

Please advise on the below queries.
I got ITA for 485 points and submitted my documents on May 30, 2016.

I am getting married in Nov this year, so there are 2 scenarios here.

1. Till when I can add my spouse to my application, and what are the documents and forms required to add her to my PR application? Please provide the documents list or link.
2. If I get my passport request and have my marriage in less than a months time can I ask the CIC for some time to submit my spouse documents, so that before landing I can submit all the spouse documents?
3. Please let me know all the documents required for sponsoring my wife assuming I get my PR before November :(

Please provide your email or contact number whoever can really help me with this process so that It would be really helpful.

Regards.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
SAM1102 said:
Hi All,

Thanks for sharing information. Being a new member of this forum i need some help

firstly i have done Ielts and WES . Now what should be the next step ??

And how can i check my eligibility for different provinces ?

I am working in IT Industry , how can i identify my NOC code ?

And what are the documents required for creating profile in EPE and PNP program.

kindly suggest ... Thanks in Advance.
One quick question.. How did you prepare IELTS, how much you scored and how long did you prepare? thanks.

MarkS28

Jul 21, 2016
Hi all,

New to the forum, thanks to everyone who has posted. Has proven very helpful so far!

Just a couple of questions regarding our situation I couldn't find the answer to. My partner and I are applying together (have LMIA from her work) but it is proving very difficult to get reference letters from her previous employer due to them no longer working there / change in contact information. Just wondering how important it is to obtain these references given that we have the LMIA. If I understand correctly we will receive sufficient points to be invited to apply but after that the reference letters will be essential in completing the application?
If it makes any difference, she has 2 years of experience in the UK and 1 year inside Canada in her field.

MariannMay

Jul 21, 2016
Hello all,

Please, help! I need an advice. I created Express Entry profile a few days ago, but I am not sure if I had correctly represented my degree.

I have dual Bachelor's from Canadian university. I saw that dual Bachelor's counts as "two degrees, certificates or diplomas", but how do I input that into the form?

Right now I have two entries, with the same start/end dates and school, and level of study set to "two degrees", but with different areas of study. But I feel uneasy about this.

Thanks in advance!

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DEEPCUR said:
Thanks.

If this is the case is it not okay to have just one copy of the test report? Is it really needed to explain the IELTS center that CIC profile cannot be created without IELTS score for getting that extra copy?
IMO, I don't think you would require a second copy.