+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

ssingh5

Star Member
Mar 23, 2015
Stanlee said:

• Can any one have a thought / advice on this question. It would be really helpful. It for CEC work Experience.

Most important , My first two job offers are temporary and other two are permanent offers ( ANY EFFECT OF TEMPORARY JOB OFFER ON CEC Eligibility ) ?
    - As far as I know, no it will not affect. You can get this confirmed from others as well.

benygod2

Jul 19, 2016
Hello people, I am looking to apply under EE. I just myself CRS done now, and I scored 355 in total. Is this enough to go ahead with the application or I should just forget it? Which other option is open to me now if EE is not possible. I have taken my IELTS and I am awaiting my result. I am a lawyer with a master's degree in law, I have over 10years work experience in legal as well as administrative job. Please I need your honest advice here. Thank you all

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
I have three questions:

a) Where does one pay the RPRF fee if one has not yet received a request?
b) Where does one order GCMS notes?
c) What is the number that CIC/IRCC can be contacted at?

Thanks in advance! :)

snoopy_15

Jul 12, 2016
Hi there,

Thank you all for your posts, they are all very helpful.

I'm preparing my EE application and want to include my wife in application. I just want to know it is necessary for spouse to have ECA and English language test?

I have LIMA, ECA and CELPIP and we have 935 points when I calculate CRS tools without her ECA and English language test. She just arrived as a visitor, we are planing to get her ECA and English test in future, but just wondering it is necessary to get it before I apply? Will that make any problem?

Thank you all!

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
benygod2 said:
Hello people, I am looking to apply under EE. I just myself CRS done now, and I scored 355 in total. Is this enough to go ahead with the application or I should just forget it? Which other option is open to me now if EE is not possible. I have taken my IELTS and I am awaiting my result. I am a lawyer with a master's degree in law, I have over 10years work experience in legal as well as administrative job. Please I need your honest advice here. Thank you all
How have you calculated your score if you haven't got your IELTS results yet ? They are essential to the process.

355 is not high enough to get an ITA at the moment. The required score is predicted to drop in the future, but no one knows when or by how much.
So your options are to either increase your score (by getting better IELTS results, for example), or to get a provincial nomination.

Your other option is to wait, keep an eye on the draws, and apply if the CRS ever drops low enough.

There is no other option to get permanent residency. But you could try to get a working visa, then apply for EE in a few years under CEC.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
snoopy_15 said:
Hi there,

Thank you all for your posts, they are all very helpful.

I'm preparing my EE application and want to include my wife in application. I just want to know it is necessary for spouse to have ECA and English language test?

I have LIMA, ECA and CELPIP and we have 935 points when I calculate CRS tools without her ECA and English language test. She just arrived as a visitor, we are planing to get her ECA and English test in future, but just wondering it is necessary to get it before I apply? Will that make any problem?

Thank you all!
Your wife does not need ECA or an English test.

ssingh5

Star Member
Mar 23, 2015
  • ssingh5 said:
    Can any one have a thought / advice on this question. It would be really helpful. It for CEC work Experience.

Most important , My first two job offers are temporary and other two are permanent offers ( ANY EFFECT OF TEMPORARY JOB OFFER ON CEC Eligibility ) ?
    - As far as I know, no it will not affect. You can get this confirmed from others as well.

Can anyone please tell me ,
Over one year of CEC expereince i am showing , i have 4 jobs under same NOC A 2174 .
Out of which 2 are temporary job offers which i resigned.
So temporary job offers impact anything in CEC experience

I would appreciate if any one come accorss the same scenario.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ssingh5 said:

• Can anyone please tell me ,
    Over one year of CEC expereince i am showing , i have 4 jobs under same NOC A 2174 .
    Out of which 2 are temporary job offers which i resigned.
    So temporary job offers impact anything in CEC experience

I would appreciate if any one come accorss the same scenario.

• I think temporary jobs count just as much as permanent jobs.

sandhu92

Jul 20, 2016
Hello all,

My PG work permit is expiring on the 22nd of july but my employer just got a positive OPEN LMIA for the same position as mine and i have now applied for a new work permit based on that LMIA. and i already have an express entry profile and i am eligible under CEC.
My question is should i wait for the new work permit before i update the lmia info in my express entry profile? Or i can do it now??

If anyone knows anything about this please help!!

Thanks

jaybe

Jun 22, 2016
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16 June 2016
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Done....
06 June 2016
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
14th Dec
VISA ISSUED...
04 jan 2017
LANDED..........
10 jan 2017
sandhu92 said:
Hello all,

My PG work permit is expiring on the 22nd of july but my employer just got a positive OPEN LMIA for the same position as mine and i have now applied for a new work permit based on that LMIA. and i already have an express entry profile and i am eligible under CEC.
My question is should i wait for the new work permit before i update the lmia info in my express entry profile? Or i can do it now??

If anyone knows anything about this please help!!

Thanks
Similar case as mine, I have open work permit and got more than one year Canadian experience, I lmia on same position and applied.
I have been invited under CEC. So, should be ok.

sandhu92

Jul 20, 2016
jaybe said:
Similar case as mine, I have open work permit and got more than one year Canadian experience, I lmia on same position and applied.
I have been invited under CEC. So, should be ok.
Did you wait for the new work permit to come or you applied while your previous work permit expired?

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
I am trying to register for IELTS. Before registering it says -

You will only receive one copy of your Test Report Form, unless you are applying to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) - in this case, you can receive two. Proof of application to CIC must be provided.

I was planning to take the test and then do the CIC registration. How do deal this now? Is registration mandatory before taking IELTS?

jaybe

Jun 22, 2016
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16 June 2016
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Done....
06 June 2016
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
14th Dec
VISA ISSUED...
04 jan 2017
LANDED..........
10 jan 2017
sandhu92 said:
Did you wait for the new work permit to come or you applied while your previous work permit expired?
My open work permit will be expiring on July 31st. I had applied/AOR june 16. But the the workpermit is not based on LMIA.
from the LMIA and the job offer on the same position i got 600 points.

Kam1987

Dec 1, 2014
Hello everyone,

I am new on this thread. I created EE profile in May, 2016 with crs 406. What are the chances for me to get an ITA and any PNP option for me?

Thanks.....

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Kam1987 said:
Hello everyone,

I am new on this thread. I created EE profile in May, 2016 with crs 406. What are the chances for me to get an ITA and any PNP option for me?

Thanks.....

In the past the score for direct ITA has never come down below 450. So you will have to focus on improving your CRS by improving IELTS score. Use the CRS calculator to see the variation in CRS by a slight change in your IELTS score.

The other option that you have is to secure a provincial nomination, if nominated, you get 600 points added to your CRS, thereby making you eligible to receive ITA in the next round of invite post nomination. Each province has it's own requirements, check this thread to know more http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/summary-of-eligibility-requirements-for-all-express-entry-pnp-streams-t432937.0.html.

Another option is to get LMIA approved job offer from Canadian employer, which will again add 600 points to your CRS making you eligible to get ITA in the next round of invite. But the chances of getting an LMIA backed job offer is very bleak, especially if you're out of Canada and you do not have a niche skill.