+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

vaibhav007us

Jun 1, 2016
Hi, I have some generic questions as follows:
1. Do we need to submit any documents at the time of creating the EE profile?
2. If after the profile, the CRS is lesser, does it mean that automatically one would get an ITA?
3. What is the meaning of different terms being used OINP, ITA, PPR etc - I am a bit confused?
Regards.

WellWisher07

May 27, 2016
I have a doubt: once i will get Apply to Invitation then after then there is not any requirement and i will get PR within 6-8 Months. It is Right?

Your Reply matters for me.

Thank You.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
WellWisher07 said:
I have a doubt: once i will get Apply to Invitation then after then there is not any requirement and i will get PR within 6-8 Months. It is Right?

Your Reply matters for me.

Thank You.
Yes, the time taken varies from case to case.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
WellWisher07 said:
Thnx for ur reply

Means once i will get apply to invitation then defenetly i will get PR subject to formalities i.e. PC n Medical Certi etc.
Not necessary that you will get PR for sure if you get an ITA. If you are able to successfully meet all the requirements post ITA in terms of work experience, language skills, proof of funds, police clearance, medicals, education etc, then yes.

WellWisher07

May 27, 2016
Stanlee said:
Not necessary that you will get PR for sure if you get an ITA. If you are able to successfully meet all the requirements post ITA in terms of work experience, language skills, proof of funds, police clearance, medicals, education etc, then yes.
Thnx again..

This means i just prove the truthness of the details submitted, police clearence, medical n proof of fund..

Is it dependend on NOC Code or experience whether i will get PR after once got PR?

Thnx for ur help

Ur suggestion matter for my decision..

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
WellWisher07 said:
Thnx again..

This means i just prove the truthness of the details submitted, police clearence, medical n proof of fund..

Is it dependend on NOC Code or experience whether i will get PR after once got PR?

Thnx for ur help

Ur suggestion matter for my decision..
Yes NOC also plays an important role in PR decision. They will try to see whether the actual duties and responsibilities carried out by you as mentioned in the reference letter matches with the NOC that you have claimed to be your primary NOC.

shashar

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Bangalore
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stanlee said:
If your Express Entry profile expires while you are waiting for nomination, you can create a new Express Entry profile and intimate the province to link your new profile to your nomination application.
Oh i heard this for the first time. If this is the case then I am relieved.. Application expiring before getting PNP is my biggest worry.

Thanks so much,
Shalini

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
At what point in the process do changes in your circumstances (for example, birthdays, gaining more experience) stop effecting your CRS ? When you get ITA, or when you get AOR, or not until you get PR ?

salibad

Jul 10, 2016
can you pls. help me how to fill up an application for express entry...........i'm just new here, what are the possible and necessary action could i make, and what are the qualification....hopping for your kind guidance sir, madam............

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
salibad said:
can you pls. help me how to fill up an application for express entry...........i'm just new here, what are the possible and necessary action could i make, and what are the qualification....hopping for your kind guidance sir, madam............
All the information is here, in the post by YamPower on page 1: canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-step-by-step-instructions-t273928.0.html;msg4108507#msg4108507

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
I am going to start my first step. Preparing for IELTS.. From where should I start? Any book or website available for preparation? Is one month sufficient for preparation?
Any pointers? Is there any thread for IELTS preparation? Any tips to get good scores? :)

Also should I do the WES evaluation in parallel or can I do it after I finish my IELTS? How do people usually go about IELTS and evaluation?

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DEEPCUR said:
I am going to start my first step. Preparing for IELTS.. From where should I start? Any book or website available for preparation?
The official IELTS website has some practice questions: ielts.org/about-the-test/sample-test-questions
As does this website: ieltsessentials.com/global/prepare/freepracticetests
These are the first 2 I found from a google search of "IELTS practice material"; I'm sure there are many more if you look.

Is one month sufficient for preparation?
I guess this depends how good your English is to begin with, and how much you practice.

Any pointers? Is there any thread for IELTS preparation? Any tips to get good scores? :)
I'm not sure; you could try searching the forum for "IELTS".

Also should I do the WES evaluation in parallel or can I do it after I finish my IELTS? How do people usually go about IELTS and evaluation?
You can do them at the same time, or one after the other. But doing them one after the other means that it will take longer before you can create your EE profile.
Also, if you think it might be some time before you get an ITA, keep in mind that your WES evaluation is valid for 5 years, but IELTS results are only valid for 2 years.
Good luck.

vik108

Star Member
Aug 16, 2014
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
istari said:
At what point in the process do changes in your circumstances (for example, birthdays, gaining more experience) stop effecting your CRS ? When you get ITA, or when you get AOR, or not until you get PR ?
As soon you get ITA, CRS stops changing. but then in case you decline the ITA, the score gets updated.