+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

shashar

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Bangalore
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

We have received AOR yesterday for OINP. Can someone help how much time it takes to receive PNP after receiving AOR these days? Also they mentioned that our DD has been outdated as it was sent in January so we will be sending the new one today. Any idea how much time they take to return the first DD?

Thanks,
Shalini

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
I have a positive lmia n currently my eligibility review phase is going on . For how long do i have to wait for ppr . Is positive lmia gonna reduce the time period somehow

purushottam

Jul 9, 2016
keerthiv said:
Hello people,

Need your help/advice/suggestion.

is there a thread in this forum that someone can point me to, that will provide a step-by-step instructions of how to apply for Express Entry process(in order).
If here is no thread of that can, could someone who has in-depth understanding of the process, kindly create one and put it as sticky?

I am bit confused as to what would be the first step in applying for the EE and its corresponding steps.
Though website provide instructions to certain extent, i am not entirely convinced as i understand there is lot more required than what is mentioned on the website.

These instruction will be helpful not just to me but many aspirants who are seeking a lucid understanding of the process.

Thank you all for your time. :)

Dear Sir/Mam

I want to job immigration in Canada for work. Is it possible.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
purushottam said:
Dear Sir/Mam

I want to job immigration in Canada for work. Is it possible.
Sorry, I don't understand your question.
Are you asking if it's possible to immigrate to Canada ?
Or are you asking if it's possible to get a job in Canada ?

The answer really depends on your personal details.
Can you please rephrase your question so we can understand ?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
shashar said:
Hello All,

We have received AOR yesterday for OINP. Can someone help how much time it takes to receive PNP after receiving AOR these days? Also they mentioned that our DD has been outdated as it was sent in January so we will be sending the new one today. Any idea how much time they take to return the first DD?

Thanks,
Shalini
What I have heard is that once the new bank draft has been received by OINP, they take up to 2 weeks to return the old bank draft along with the receipt for new bank draft.

Regarding nomination these days, it could take anywhere between 120-150 days post AOR, sometimes even more.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
er.satnamsinghbhullar said:
I have a positive lmia n currently my eligibility review phase is going on . For how long do i have to wait for ppr . Is positive lmia gonna reduce the time period somehow
It ranges anywhere between 4-6 months to get PPR, again it varies from case to case. As far as I know, positive LMIA does not have an effect on the processing timelines.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
chiran_nvt said:
Hi friends,

Could any one let me know if it is a good idea to have the process (FSWP) done by a consultancy recognized by RCIC and ICCR etc? Can we trust them ? or Can we do the whole process our self ?

Is there any difference if it is done by consultancy or us ?

Thanks and Regards,
CHIRAN
You can do it on your own and save the money for your application processing fees. You can opt for a recognized consultant only in the situation your case is complicated and you need professional advice on your matters.

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
Stanlee said:
It ranges anywhere between 4-6 months to get PPR, again it varies from case to case. As far as I know, positive LMIA does not have an effect on the processing timelines.
Thnks for replying. Sir i have got the confirmation that my medical is passed. What is meant 4-6 months . Is it after recieving AOR??

nrn zahra

May 17, 2015
Will someone please help me out here...
Did any one ever get into similar situation? How did you resolve it? Even if you haven't personally faced the issue any advise is highly welcome.

nrn zahra said:
Hi All,

While creating my Express Entry profile Applicant Detail section, I am receiving a warning message about incomplete information in "Job Offer/Employment" screen of the Express Entry profile despite entering all the information in the provided field. The message says: "Exception Encountered: ORA-00936: missing expression" whenever I try to check my application screens for completeness and try to move to next application section.
I have tried refreshing, creating a new profile, and every other possible way to get around it but it doesn't go away. I'm facing this issue since a week now. Please help me :(

neha25

Jul 10, 2016
Hello all
I have been reading post on this forum regularly and very impressed by how everyone is willing to help eachother..
Coming to my situation
I created my express entry profile last year and got PT of interest from Ontario...applied to Ontario right away ....I got married in March 2016..informed OINP about it .as my spouse will not accompany me to Canada as of now(He has to give few exams and re-take his Ielts exam)..got my nomination in April 2016..accepted it right away....600 points got added and finally I got iTA on May,6
I was very excited gathered everything all documents.Although I was a bit doubtful about my police certificate because I did my graduation from China and police certificate was issued to us at the end of our graduation in march 2012, however I chose to live there till may 2012 because we need around 1-2 month time to get our credentials legalised at Indian embassy, Beijing and also I thought this was the last time I will ever get a chance to be with my friends and enjoy college life.So the thing was my police certificate said I have no criminal record till march 2012 whereas i resided in China till may,2012..Ignoring my strong doubt about this and after few friends who dela with immigration it's going to be okay I submitted what i had alongwith all other documents and fees for PR on 2nd July...and my application got rejected on 6th July due to the the very same reason I feard...it was my China police certificate..it was all my fault to begin with
Now, I have created new express entry the very next day and have found someone in China to get fresh PCC for me But I have few doubts now:-
1. As Ontario had nominated me in my old EE profile,..I informed them about my status and requested to transfer nomination to my new EE profile ...they replied to me saying they will review my application and asked few documents from my end which i have sent to them...but I am worried how long will it take to reach a decision ??Can they also decide to cancel my nomination Huh
2. I am also worried that if Ontario takes time to transfer nomination to my new EE profile ..it would mean all the documents which I have gathered including the ones for proof of funds, letter of references from seniors will get old and CIC may raise a objection if I submit the old ones...and running after my senior consultants to get them signed in fresh date the third time (1st one was for Ontario,second for PR and now again after new iTA)will make my situation bit awkward..
3. Can i submit my LOR that i got signed only a month ago??Does every single bank document needs to be in fresh date??
4. Having been rejected once..I am afraid what else they can put a objection on???Any suggestions in order to avoid missing anything that I might have otherwise???
5. Lastly I chose to make my sister who is a Canadian citizen ..my representative..which is better to go for ..a desginated individual or a representative and where do I upload use of representative or use of deignated individual form??are there any other documents to be shown for use of representative/designated individual except for the respective forms??
waiting eagerly for a reply..
:)

neha25

Jul 10, 2016
Forgot to seek advise on one more thing....is there any use of hiring a immigration lawyer at this stage??My sister is so devastated that CIC bluntly rejected the application for one missing document that she feels maybe we should hire a immigration lawyer now..but I feel that hiring one now when 95% things are done is like paying millions for nuts...suggestions??

shashar

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Bangalore
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stanlee said:
What I have heard is that once the new bank draft has been received by OINP, they take up to 2 weeks to return the old bank draft along with the receipt for new bank draft.

Regarding nomination these days, it could take anywhere between 120-150 days post AOR, sometimes even more.
Oh but in that case, for most of the people like us, the application will expire. I really hope it doesn't take more than 4 months to get PNP as then with in 10 days we will get ITA and hence the application will freeze. Our application expires end of Nov :( Thanks for your response though.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
shashar said:
Oh but in that case, for most of the people like us, the application will expire. I really hope it doesn't take more than 4 months to get PNP as then with in 10 days we will get ITA and hence the application will freeze. Our application expires end of Nov :( Thanks for your response though.
If your Express Entry profile expires while you are waiting for nomination, you can create a new Express Entry profile and intimate the province to link your new profile to your nomination application.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
nrn zahra said:
Will someone please help me out here...
Did any one ever get into similar situation? How did you resolve it? Even if you haven't personally faced the issue any advise is highly welcome.
I have not faced this situation. But my general observation is that it highlights the field that has an error. Check whether you have entered any special character.