+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

robb83

Jul 4, 2016
hi all

newbie, site looks very informative.

I have been working in Canada on and off for the past 6 weeks, but no work visa.

I've read over, added up points and without sounding off the mark without a job offer looks like 0 chance of me getting into the country. The score looks currently 450+, even with max scores in my English language tests I still dont make it close.

I work in IT (JD Edwards consultant/business analyst), I have plenty of savings and a long working history. (32 years old)

Have I missed something or without a job offer do I have 0 chance.

I am not looking just to work in Canada but permanently re-locate as well.

Any advice much welcome, if the job offer is the only way to go anyone know of reputable agencies in the Ontario region.

Thanks

Rob

puneet_jainp

May 5, 2016
Hello
Need some guidance on police verification. Per the guidelines, the PCC should get completed from the place of living for last 12 months. In my case, I am currently in Hyderabad and originally from Delhi. My passport issuance place is Delhi. Few questions:
1. Assuming the verification needs to be done from Hyderabad, will that be a concern at the later stage where my passport has different address (permanent address) from the current address?
2. Based on Hyderabad police website, they need one of the following as part of Purpose of PCC (Letter of Proof).
•Consulate letter
•Visa copy / National Visa Center Case File Number
•Job offer letters from companies
•In case of Students Admission copy from concerned University
What should be the response for this point! Seems they will not process the request unless they have answer to this!!

Would appreciate some guidance on the above points from the members of this board...

Thanks in advance

Puneet Jain

Canada2425

Jun 1, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-11-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
17-11-2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
15-12-2016
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
18-11-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2017
LANDED..........
18-06-2017
Can somebody help me in understanding the difference between Sign In Partner (which uses Banking Information) and GCKey?
I believe GCKey is what we're supposed to go ahead with, correct me if wrong.
Thank you.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys !
I'm looking to apply for EE in the future, so I'm trying to make sure I have everything sorted out for when the time comes. I have a couple of questions.

1. I know that work experience gained while studying full-time doesn't count. But what about work experience gained while studying part-time ? Is this acceptable ?

2. I was never vaccinated as a child. Will this be grounds for me to fail the medical exam ? Should I get vaccinated now ?

3. I am an Australian/British dual national (I have 2 passports). I will be applying for EE with my Australian passport, as I have lived in Australia my whole life. I have travelled extensively in the past 10 years, but only in the EU using my UK passport. As such, neither of my passports have any stamps, even though I've travelled a lot (although I've never lived outside of Australia for more than 6 months). Will this be a problem when they ask for my travel history ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Canada2425 said:
Can somebody help me in understanding the difference between Sign In Partner (which uses Banking Information) and GCKey?
Thank you.
GCKey

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Canada2425 said:
Thank you.
Yes you are supposed to used GCkey only to create EE profile.

xi

Jan 30, 2015
Hello Experts;

I need some advice on creating profile for express entry. I have one year of foreign work experience but I did not mention that while applying my study permit (2012) and work permit (2014) in Canada. Now if I mention this foreign work experience in the express entry profile will that generate any query during the review of my file? I have all the documents related to my previous experience. Experts please advise.

Aldoro77elvo

Jul 4, 2016
Hello friends,
After AOR I am asked to provide more documents and there are extra slots appeared in mycic. But the message from officer also says that I have to forward documents to office in Warsaw. Is it normal?
The list of asked documents contains copies of travel passport (why they want me to send copies? I already uploaded them) and spouse's birth certificate (they do not mention it has to be copy and I really dislike idea to send original).

Has anybody seen this kind of requests?
Do I really need to send docs to Warsaw or can just upload it into mycic?

123veo

Jul 5, 2016
Can one apply for Express Entry if they are in Canada as a visitor? If yes, is there any benefit to this? Thank you forum!

jaybe

Jun 22, 2016
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16 June 2016
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Done....
06 June 2016
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
14th Dec
VISA ISSUED...
04 jan 2017
LANDED..........
10 jan 2017
123veo said:
Can one apply for Express Entry if they are in Canada as a visitor? If yes, is there any benefit to this? Thank you forum!
As express entry is online you can apply from anywhere. No extra points with the visitor record.

dinpatha

Jul 5, 2016
Pippin said:
NO. Not a good idea at all. You cannot say you are single if you have a spouse and child. That is called misrepresentation and can get you a ban from Canada for several years. You must include them in your application and if granted a visa, you can choose when they arrive after you land, as long as it is within a year or prior to expiry of their passports, which ever is first.
I don't find any option to mention my 2 years son details while creating express enntry profile on CIC, can you please guide where can i get this option?

chiran_nvt

May 25, 2016
Visa Office......
VOHY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi friends,

Could any one let me know if it is a good idea to have the process (FSWP) done by a consultancy recognized by RCIC and ICCR etc? Can we trust them ? or Can we do the whole process our self ?

Is there any difference if it is done by consultancy or us ?

Thanks and Regards,
CHIRAN

stagmore

May 21, 2016
Hi Guys

My query is bit different.
I have created my EE profile in March 2015. It got invalid in November 2015 since I did not update my new IELTS result. Technically any EE profile should be deleted after a year of making it. I know they even keep it for 60 days after a year if someone wants to use the details from it. So can say that the profile should be deleted completely after 14 months. However in my case, it has been 16 months and my profile is still not yet deleted and I can't do anything with it too since it is now an invalid entry.

Please advise why it is so and what to do to delete that profile?

Thanks in advance.

yasirdjs

Jun 15, 2015
Dubai
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Aug 2016
Doc's Request.
14 Nov 2016
Nomination.....
03-Mar-2017
AOR Received.
14 Jun 2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
03 Jan 2018
LANDED..........
28 May 2018
Hi, I need your help.

I with drawn my EE profile last week, however I want to submit the same again? Can you please tell me the procedure? Thanks

TyrionStark

Star Member
Jun 29, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-11-2018
Doc's Request.
RPRF request 05-03-2018
AOR Received.
29-11-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront L R W S - 9,9,8.5,8
File Transfer...
15-01-2018
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-12-2017
Passport Req..
19-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
03-04-2018
LANDED..........
13-04-2018
If you have already received ITA, then the only other option is to create a new profile..