+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Confusewifey

Jun 4, 2016
Hello Everyone! Im new here. Can somebody please answer and give me advise? Two years ago i received LMO from my employer here in canada. I was working in abudhabi before. I process my working permit in cic canada in abudhabi. In gods grace i was given a visa to come to canada. Feb 2016, i sent my PR application through courier. April 2016, my application was returned. I missed to sign that needed my signature. After two days i send again my application. April 27, got a file number. 20th of May AINP staff emailed me and asking for a copy of my coe from my previous job and present job related to hotel and lodging.this coming july my work permit is about to expire. Two months ago i kept on reminding my employer to renew my working permit,because i dont want to happen to me what happened to my three co worker that didnt allowed to work and now they will sending back home because their working permit extension was refused. My employer said that they already renew my working permit but it was also refuse. The only hope that i can rely on is my PR application. Everyday im reading forums sharing their experiences. Will they consider that two years ago, cic canada abudhabi approved the documents that i showed them to let me to come to canada? Documents that they are asked me now are same requirements i had showed before in immigration of canada in abudhabi. I checked the processing time of PR application and even the volume of application. It says in AINP page that it would take 58days and as if may 16, the number of applicants under hotel and lodging is 20+. Could please somebody who went to the same situation i have right now share their experience.thank you.

Skhanna

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi seniors,

I need a clarification with regard to employment reference letters. I am working in a reputed MNC who does not provide any reference letters on their letter head. I cannot get a letter signed and notarized by my reporting manager either. What can i do in such a situation. Can i get a letter from my colleague stating my roles and responsibilities and get it notarized.

Also, is it mandatory for my annual salary to be mentioned in this reference letter, or can i submit my latest revised compensation letter as a proof for that. Thank you in anticipation

_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
masoom_india said:
Best website to check the CRS points , before starting for EE.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
Skhanna said:
Hi seniors,

I need a clarification with regard to employment reference letters. I am working in a reputed MNC who does not provide any reference letters on their letter head. I cannot get a letter signed and notarized by my reporting manager either. What can i do in such a situation. Can i get a letter from my colleague stating my roles and responsibilities and get it notarized.

Also, is it mandatory for my annual salary to be mentioned in this reference letter, or can i submit my latest revised compensation letter as a proof for that. Thank you in anticipation
IMO, write a cover letter explaining this scenario and your helplessness in getting a experience letter from your company. to support the same, provide as many proof as possible like the petition letter that company used to file work permit and visa for you. And on the same letter write down all the roles and responsibilities that you perform which will be closely associated to your NOC code, the number of hours per week, your designation which should match with what is there in your work permit. that should be good.

A Nowa

May 17, 2016
hassankhaliddar said:
I have submitted my documents for ECA from ICAS. Current status is showing that they have checked my file for completeness & place in queue for assessment. Can any one told me that how much time they will take to send me the final report???
It takes 20 business days.

AARJUN

Jan 20, 2016
Hello Seniors,

I have a question regarding my police clearance certificate and date of birth certificate from India.

I got my police certificate and date of birth certificate from BLS Canada from Brampton. However, both the certificate states the passport number that is of my previous passport which is expiring on June 11th 2016. I did get my passport renewed after that and it is stapled to my old passport. Will my police clearance certificate and date of birth certificate still be valid? I got both the certificate's in December 2015. the following certificate are valid for 1 year? I am waiting for an ITA. I would be really thankful if someone can reply to this matter.
Thanks,

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
AARJUN said:
Hello Seniors,

I have a question regarding my police clearance certificate and date of birth certificate from India.

I got my police certificate and date of birth certificate from BLS Canada from Brampton. However, both the certificate states the passport number that is of my previous passport which is expiring on June 11th 2016. I did get my passport renewed after that and it is stapled to my old passport. Will my police clearance certificate and date of birth certificate still be valid? I got both the certificate's in December 2015. the following certificate are valid for 1 year? I am waiting for an ITA. I would be really thankful if someone can reply to this matter.
Thanks,
The certificates are valid only for 6 months as far as I know. Calculate the date of expiry from the date you got them created and then reapply for PCC when your new passport

AARJUN

Jan 20, 2016
MDM23 said:
The certificates are valid only for 6 months as far as I know. Calculate the date of expiry from the date you got them created and then reapply for PCC when your new passport
Police certificates
As part of a complete application, applicants, their spouse or common-law partner and their dependent children 18 years of age or older (including non-accompanying dependants) must submit a valid police certificate for all countries or territories (except Canada) in which they have lived for a total of six months or more, since the age of 18.

Note: This includes the requirement to provide a police certificate for countries in which the individual has traveled for six months or more, whether or not the individual had an established residential address during this time.

The IRCC website provides instructions to applicants on how to obtain a police certificate.

Police certificates are typically valid for one year from the date they are issued.
- will my certificate be valid with the expired passport number issued in December 2015?
For the applicant’s current country of residence, the police certificate must be issued no more than six months before submission of the e-APR.

For countries in which the applicant no longer lives, the police certificate must have been issued after the last time the client lived in that country.

The personalized document checklist provided to applicants in their MyCIC account does not prompt applicants for individual police certificates based on their declared residence and travel history; rather, applicants must determine which police certificates are required as part of their application and must compile the police certificates into a single file to upload as a single supporting document.

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
Hello Everyone,

Good day. I have a question regarding proof of funds for creating an Express Entry profile.

The money will come from our Uncle as a gift with a corresponding gift deed document. The catch is, ONLY AFTER an ITA has been received is my uncle willing to transfer the money... will this be accepted by IRCC?

Follow up question is, can an Uncle/Aunt provide the funds as a gift? Or should it be parents or first-degree relatives only?

Thank you very much in advance for your valuable feedback.

ajplayit

Apr 30, 2015
I have created my profile for SINP Express entry, can someone please let me know if SINP is accepting applications

_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Raj/Stanlee/Seniors,

I am in a tricky situation. I have been in the quest of arranging funds required for Canadian immigration and it seems like I would be able to arrange them. My father-in-law agreed to pay me some amount and rest of the amount I already have. But, the problem is that he wants to give me the cash amount and not by cheque. The reason being an unnecessary showing off the money to IT (I hope you got my point). Also, you know how it is with Indian Banks nowadays, depositing a large amount in your account takes a lot of efforts. I wish if you would be able to suggest me some alternative to this.

Thanks

aditya127

Dec 17, 2015
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-05-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2016
Hello guys,

What's the way to pay RPRF, if one doesn't pay at the time of eAPR?

Regards,
Aditya

harrywiz

May 24, 2016
Hello all,

I used CRC points calculator and this is what I found out for EE:

I get 439 points if i apply with spouse (Spouse will not be taking IELTS and ECA)
I get 465 points if i apply alone

During January February CRC points were around 450-460 range so I assume I have a fighting chance if I apply alone. Given that OINP and SINP provincial nomination are currently closed what would you people suggest the best course of action for me to take. Apply as single and then sponsor family later on after I reach Canada? Apply with spouse with less points and hope for provincial nomination (what are my chances for that)?

Expecting a detailed answer from the experts.

Many thanks.

shinigawa

Jun 6, 2016
Hello,

I've recently received my TEF results but I'm not quite sure how to fill them. EE instructions seem ambiguous:
"For CIC to verify your Language Test Results, you must enter:
TEF (If you took the test on or after April 1, 2014): Attestation no – This number is composed of two sets of digits separated by a hyphen. It is located at the bottom of the first page of the test. Please provide all the digits without the hyphen.
HOW TO INPUT THE NUMBERS IN THE "Language Test Result Form or Certificate Number" FIELD
TEF (If you took the test on or after April 1, 2014): Enter the first "Attestation no" without the hyphen."

I'm not certain if this means I need to fill both sets of digits with no hyphen, or just the first one. Has anyone filled it before correctly?