+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

hitesh0414

Apr 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 December, 2016
AOR Received.
10 December, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November,2016
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
melmathews said:
Hi Stanlee, I received my WES ECA today (Master's Equivalency :D) and am in the process of creating my Express Entry Profile.

In the section on Study and Languages, Do I need to enter all my eductaion details, i.e. Diploma, Degree and Masters( I got all 3 evaluated at the same time)? And do I need to specify what is equivalency for each?
Though your question is addressed to Stanlee but I would like to reply to your question:

Yes you need to enter all whether it's Diploma, degree and masters provided you got all of them evaluation in your WES report.

I also have a question to you. How long WES took to complete the evaluation. I am waiting since 05 May.

ramansingh05

Dec 15, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
CRS- 422
Doc's Request.
Awaited
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
Awaited
IELTS Request
08-10-2016
Med's Request
12-05-2017
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Awaited
LANDED..........
Awaited
hitesh0414 said:
Though your question is addressed to Stanlee but I would like to reply to your question:

Yes you need to enter all whether it's Diploma, degree and masters provided you got all of them evaluation in your WES report.

I also have a question to you. How long WES took to complete the evaluation. I am waiting since 05 May.
I am waiting too brother.. since 10th may.. they are delaying the process

Tame

Jun 1, 2016
hello house, I would really like to know if i will send documents or upload documents when applying for express entry canada. would there be need for me to get document sent for express entry?

my questions are in two folds: I read Psychology as my B.Sc and i work as a spsychologist in a hospital for 6 years now. i am yet to have my masters degree. Guys do I stand the chance of being picked in the federal skilled worker program in canada?
Thank you

hitesh0414

Apr 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 December, 2016
AOR Received.
10 December, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November,2016
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
Tame said:
hello house, I would really like to know if i will send documents or upload documents when applying for express entry canada. would there be need for me to get document sent for express entry?

my questions are in two folds: I read Psychology as my B.Sc and i work as a spsychologist in a hospital for 6 years now. i am yet to have my masters degree. Guys do I stand the chance of being picked in the federal skilled worker program in canada?
Thank you
Check your CRS score at the following link and find out your standings

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

Chiop

May 30, 2016
Hi people!! I am chef and I have a close work permit. I have a less an year in my position. Can I apply for express entry.
Yes or not.
If, Is yes... What I need to do.
Thanks A lot.

melmathews

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-05-2017
Med's Done....
23-04-2017
Passport Req..
21-07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2018
hitesh0414 said:

Thanks Hitesh! My Wes Status changed to Under Evaluation on May 3rd..and I got it just yesterday. So hang in there bro. You should get the report any day now.

aditya127

Dec 17, 2015
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-05-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2016
Hi All,

I've received gift from my Father to establish proof of funds in my account, but it has been completed in 4 transactions.
Can I use the below gift deed signed by my dad to use for POF purposes, along with the proof of transfers?

I, ______ (name of donor), S/o _______ (father's name), R/o _____, do hereby on dated ____ make a gift-deed for gifts made out of love and affection to my son, ____, as per particulars provided below:

Cheque number Dated Drawn on Amount (INR)
____
____

I confirm that I am a resident Indian. I, further confirm that these gifts are being made out of my own funds standing to the credit of my A/c No.- __________ in _____ (Bank name, address).

I, further confirm that the consideration for this gift is the love and affection for my son, ______ and no other consideration.
This gift is made out of my past savings from profession in India.
This gift is irrevocable and I have no claim left whatsoever on the said gifted amount and he is free to utilise it in any manner.

PLACE:
DATED: _______________________
(Donor name)

Witness:
The gift as stated above is accepted

(Name of receiver)

Regards,
Aditya

melmathews

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-05-2017
Med's Done....
23-04-2017
Passport Req..
21-07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2018
ramansingh05 said:
I am waiting too brother.. since 10th may.. they are delaying the process
They're waiting for the 20 day limit I guess.. ::) Hang in there...

ramansingh05

Dec 15, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
CRS- 422
Doc's Request.
Awaited
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
Awaited
IELTS Request
08-10-2016
Med's Request
12-05-2017
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Awaited
LANDED..........
Awaited
Chiop said:
Hi people!! I am chef and I have a close work permit. I have a less an year in my position. Can I apply for express entry.
Yes or not.
If, Is yes... What I need to do.
Thanks A lot.
No

joelmath

Dec 9, 2014
aditya127 said:
Hi All,

I've received gift from my Father to establish proof of funds in my account, but it has been completed in 4 transactions.
Can I use the below gift deed signed by my dad to use for POF purposes, along with the proof of transfers?

I, ______ (name of donor), S/o _______ (father's name), R/o _____, do hereby on dated ____ make a gift-deed for gifts made out of love and affection to my son, ____, as per particulars provided below:

Cheque number Dated Drawn on Amount (INR)
____
____

I confirm that I am a resident Indian. I, further confirm that these gifts are being made out of my own funds standing to the credit of my A/c No.- __________ in _____ (Bank name, address).

I, further confirm that the consideration for this gift is the love and affection for my son, ______ and no other consideration.
This gift is made out of my past savings from profession in India.
This gift is irrevocable and I have no claim left whatsoever on the said gifted amount and he is free to utilise it in any manner.

PLACE:
DATED: _______________________
(Donor name)

Witness:
The gift as stated above is accepted

(Name of receiver)

Yes. This will work. make sure that you provide details of the 4 transactions in the gift deed and highlight the same in your bank statements (if you are providing them).

Regards,
Aditya

shashar

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Bangalore
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

We have sent the documents for OINP on 8th Jan this year but still no QA call, no update at all. Is there anything we can do get the information? Earlier we heard people were getting AOR in about 90 days but for us it has been about 150 days and still no update is what making us very nervous. Pease guide.

Thanks,
Shalini

hitesh0414

Apr 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 December, 2016
AOR Received.
10 December, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November,2016
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
Any body please guide.

It is for one of my friend. He is a placement officer in a university. The best NOC which matches with his duties is NOC 4156. But this NOC has different degree requirements and he has done Master's in Engineering. So my question is can he apply under EE FSW program. I am not sure that NOC and education should be of same field or separate.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
hitesh0414 said:
Any body please guide.

It is for one of my friend. He is a placement officer in a university. The best NOC which matches with his duties is NOC 4156. But this NOC has different degree requirements and he has done Master's in Engineering. So my question is can he apply under EE FSW program. I am not sure that NOC and education should be of same field or separate.
To apply for an economic class under Express Entry NOC and education need not be dependent on each other. He can apply as long as he meets minimum requirement specific for the economic class that he is eligible for.

hitesh0414

Apr 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 December, 2016
AOR Received.
10 December, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November,2016
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
Stanlee said:
To apply for an economic class under Express Entry NOC and education need not be dependent on each other. He can apply as long as he meets minimum requirement specific for the economic class that he is eligible for.
Thanks stanlee.
+1 for this.

omoila

Jun 2, 2016
Please YAMPOWER i need your help.

I will created express entry profile 3 times now and keep getting ineligible. I don't know what is wrong.
I have BSC in Engineering with 2.1 and had my certificate assessed by University of Toronto. I have IESTS 6.0 i have 7 years Job experience in ICT and Power system engineering. Am Married also.

Just don't know what am doing wrong. Please can you help one on one with creating Express entry profile. I will share my information with you.

Please this goes for any one in the house that wishes to assist me cross this bridge. I will really appreciate you so much.

My e-mail adress is stanleyegbo@gmail.com

Hope to hear from any one soon.

Thank