+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Jun 2, 2016
TFW which husband has express entry application

Help please =)

I just to ask I'm currently TFW in Alberta my husband has a express entry application with LMIA, if my husband gets his working permit what will happen to my WP? Am I getting open working permit too or they will keep my working on my company??

aditya127

Dec 17, 2015
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-05-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2016
Hi all,

I'm providing covering letter in most of the fields while uploading documents i.e. Employment, POF, Marriage Certificate.
Should I be providing these Covering letters in the section Letter of Explanation? or does this section serves some different purpose?

Regards,
Aditya

eriandaya

Jun 2, 2016
romber said:
Hi to All! I'm new in this forum. I'm a Filipino, a CPA. I would like to apply for immigrant visa in Canada. Want to ask for your thoughts on the following:
1) Should I hire an immigration consultancy?
2) Anyone know about Canadian superb immigration consultancy? Its office is in Makati City. I was assessed after I paid an assessment fee of P500.00. They said that I am qualified for immigrant application, also, they have tie-up companies in Canada wherein they would post my resume for job prospect.
Thank you in advance!!!
CSIC (CANADIAN SUPERB IMMIGRATION CONSULTANCY) is a big fraud. Please be careful with the consultancy you are applying for.Make sure that they are under POEA or member of SEC. We have applied in that consultancy, at first they will offer an arranged employment then they and give you a folder with a passing score then after few months they will tell that you ned to pay for this and for that since there is an LMAO available for you and may deadline ang LMAO kaya pag di ka nagbayad then kailangan mong maghintay ulit..after paying again they will say na may problema sa papers, kailangan namin ayusin with the attorney....dami delaying tactics..make sure not to be deceived by their offer, yes they have been operating for i think four years but be wise enough. We all dream to go to Canada.Be wise enough..wag magpapaniwala...Ang daming ng scam ngayon about consultancies and if they keep asking money, thats something na...

Canada2425

Jun 1, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-11-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
17-11-2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
15-12-2016
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
18-11-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2017
LANDED..........
18-06-2017
While raising a request for Proof of Employment in my current organization, system asks me "The letter should be addressed to : ". What should I enter in this field, any specifics for this one?

Lovelish

Jun 3, 2016
Hi,

I did my Diploma in Animation(30 Months course) and Having 6 years of experience in same.Also I am Graduate in Business Administration But honestly this is just for a degree i never worked in that,

Now Can anyone solve my query about the Immigration to Canada like which one is best 1. Express Entry, 2. Student Visa.

Express Entry is a long term process and once I clear my IELTS exam which I already did so I have to wait until any employer did offer me a job for applying PR.

Student Visa is a easy way, But this will cost me 20-25Lakhs.So It Meant First I have to recover that money then I can think for anything else to save.

On the other hand of all these problems, I was wondering about a Visit visa for Dubai.

I know it up to me like which option i prefer but yes I need some good suggestions too,For which option should I go first.

I am using this Forum first time so don't know how effective this is.

Regards
Lovelish

Vaidyy

Aug 5, 2015
Hi All,

Please find below my doubts. I am seriously confused here experts - I need your help.

I am on WP working in Canada now. My permit ends by Dec End 2016.
I am planning to get married in November2016.

I have also applied for Express entry and submitted my docs during may last week, and medicals records are updated to the application. Hope I will not get my PR before this year end.

Questions:
> I applied EE as single marital status. Till what step Can I add my spouse to my PR application so that we can do landing together and get PR together??
> Can I apply a tourist visitor visa for her now, if that is approved will that affect if i add her to my PR application??
> Since I am getting married when my WP validity is less than 3 months, my employer will not apply for spouse dependant visa I believe, to avoid this I intend to apply visitor visa to take along with me to canada after marriage in India.

Please provide my clear explanations and probabilities as I dont know how to proceed now??

tchange

Oct 27, 2015
Hi great people in the house. I salute d gurus o!

Please, I ve 9 years work experience, 4 yrs from Company A, previous employer & 5 yrs with Company B, my present employer.

I want to claim point for d 9 yrs (though d points wud be same with 3 yrs) and I don't want my present employer to know what i'am processing, hence I won't be able to get reference letter.

My questions:
Can I use just my previous employer since its just 3 yrs I require to get max points or can I claim d 9 yrs and use my current letter of employment and pay slips to back it up.

Make una help o!

A_Sidhu

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Category........
FST
Visa Office......
India
hii friends i m a welder . got 6 bands. my crs score is 185.how can i eligible for express entry

kakmam1

Feb 14, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015 (SINP)
Doc's Request.
02-06-2016 (Schedule A) Provided on 07-02-2016
Nomination.....
02-02-2016 (SINP)
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
IELTS Request
Already submitted with post ITA application
Med's Request
Already submitted with post ITA application
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
Hi Stanlee,

Just now received a Schedule A background declaration request from CIC. I am 24 Feb AOR, SINP outland from India. VO will probably be NDVO

1. I got this request in at 11 PM india time and I guess, this is official timings in Canada . Does this mean my file haven't reached NDVO yet ?

2. By getting schedule A request , can I be sure that my R10, eligibility and all other statuses are fine ? I am which stage of which applications ? Please help ...

3. As per info filled in post ITA app is as follows:

Educational History:
2006-08 to 2010-08- Bachelor of Engineering
2004-04 to 2006-05 - Secondary diploma
2003-04 to 2004-03- SSC

Details filled in Personal History :
2010-11 - till date - Job 1
2010-08 to to 2010-11- job interviews
2004-04 to 2006-05 - Secondary diploma (Here they asked for Personal history for Jun and Jul 2006)
2003-04 to 2004-03- SSC

added the below (highlighted in red) in the personal history in new schedule A form requested by CIC which I am going to submit now

2010-11 - till date - Job 1
2010-08 to to 2010-11- job interviews
2006-05 to 2006-08- Waiting for college to start new academic year (Also attaching LOE explaining that)
2004-04 to 2006-05 - Secondary diploma (Here they asked for Personal history for Jun and Jul 2006)
2003-04 to 2004-03- SSC

Will keep the educational history same as mentioned above in new Schedule A form as well
Is this a gap , SSC completed in 2004-03 and Secondary diploma started in 2004-04 the very next month. Do I need to amend the completion date of SSC as 2004-04 to overlap days?

In education section, its not necessary to fill all gaps as CIC only intrested to know the education and educational institute details . And only in personal history we need to fulfil all gaps. My understanding correct

a.g11

May 14, 2016
Quick question on change of employment while an Express Entry application is in progress..

I have an ITA and hope to submit my application in the next 10 days. Given that the processing time is anywhere between 4- 8 months before a decision is made,

1. What happens if one decides to switch jobs in this period ( Lets say the new job is under a new NOC code ). Would one need to inform CIC ? Would this have an impact on the application?

2. Would one need a fresh reference letter from the new employer stating responsibilities etc.

Cheers

hassankhaliddar

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
A Nowa said:
Hi Guys,
The last draw on 1/6 minimum CRS 483!! too high

I have submitted my documents for ECA from ICAS. Current status is showing that they have checked my file for completeness & place in queue for assessment. Can any one told me that how much time they will take to send me the final report???

hassankhaliddar

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
hassankhaliddar said:
Any one please guide me regarding my eligibility to apply under FSWP. I am agriculture graduate. I did BSc Hons 4 years program & then M.B.A Agribusiness 2 years program from Rawalpindi, Pakistan. I am working as Relationship manager SME Agri Finance in a bank. I have 6 years banking experience. I got 6.5 bands in IELTS (more than 6 bands in each module). My wife also got 4.5 bands in IELTS. My father & mother are in Canada & have permanent residency. Currently i have sent my documents for ECA to ICAS which is currently under process. My age is 31 & my spouse is of 26. I have 2 children.

Any one told me that how much i have chances if apply under this class. waiting for your responses.

aakyl4ever

Jun 4, 2016
I am an IT professional (NOC 2282)

Work experience: 7 years (not in Canada)
Education Level : BCS PGD Level (British computer society)
Qualification Assessments : Done by ACS - Australian Computer Society & qualification verified equivalent to USA degree. (not assessed by Canadian official body)
Financial capacity : 25000
No of dependents : 2
IELTS : L-7 R-7.5 W-7 S-7.5

Eligibility check shows that I am eligible for EXPRESS ENTRY.
After profile submitted to CIC result is INELIGIBLE.

Please be kind enough to let me know, What the problem with my profile ?
How do I proceed next ?