+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Beemer

May 11, 2016
Beemer said:
Hi guys, I need a little help here. Would be glad if someone can be of assistance.

I've been unable to complete my express entry form as I keep getting a server error message. Haven't been able to use the come to Canada tool either. I've tried with different browsers but website is always down

Basically, I need someone to help calculate my score thanks.

Age- 31
Status- Married
Education - Bachelor's degree (WES) in Computer Network Management and Design
Experience - 4 years
IELTS- CLB 9

Spouse
Age- 27
Education - Bachelor's degree (WES) in English Language
IELTS- CLB 9

Thanks.

Someone please help. Having trouble with using the site over here and need to know my score urgently. Thank you very much.

LizzyBob

Nov 26, 2015
NOC Code......
bellaluna said:
No worries, I used a non-Canadian credit card with my name and email address to order GCMS notes but listed my Canadian relative's details.
Bellaluna, when you ordered your GCMS notes through your relative did you have to upload a consent form? Did you use your relative's names in the GCMS application as the individuals present in canada, or did you just put your own name as being present in Canada and only use your relative's addresses/phone number?

salomest

Feb 20, 2015
Re: Express Entry Step by step instructions. - Educational Credential Assessment

Thank you so much for your post. It was extremely useful. I have a question about the ECA. I´m a applying as a Translator. I have a B.A. in Translation and an M.A. in Interpreting. Do I have to get both degrees assessed or is it enough to have my highest degree assessed?

Cheers!

me157199

Jan 16, 2016
Hi Guys!

I will be attending the info session in Manila on June 11 for NBPNP and calculated my points. I am just wondering if 70/100 points a good score to receive an ITA for NBPNP? and what is priority 1 and 2?

Heres my breakdown:

Education: Bachelors = 21points
Work Exp: 7years = 15points
IELTS: 22points

Total = 70points

My NOC is 6221

Hope to hear some advise guys. Thank you in advance.

Priya0591

Apr 20, 2016
Stanlee said:
Which are the ones that you found out? I know few good ones, but personally I am not a big fan of consultants (though I do not have anything against them). If you feel that you do not have enough time, need professional guidance and validation, do not mind spending money and your case is complicated, it makes sense to go for a consultant.
Hi Stanlee,

Thank you for your reply .
I have visited all the below mentioned consultancies.
Yaxis
Visa avenue
Oasis and
global gateways!

Any suggestions?
I am so confused and tensed too.
:-[

_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Beemer said:
Someone please help. Having trouble with using the site over here and need to know my score urgently. Thank you very much.
Hi Beemer,

Here is your score evaluation as per the details provided by you. I determined the score considering you as a primary applicant because you have not mentioned experience of your spouse. You have CRS score equals to 421.

Core/Human factors

Age = 90
Level of education = 112
Official Languages = 116
First Official Language = 116
Second Official Language = 0
Canadian work experience = 0
Subtotal - Core/Human capital factors = 318

Spouse factors

Level of education = 8
First Official Languages = 20
Canadian work experience = 0
Subtotal - Spouse factors = 28

Skill transferability factors

Education

A) Official Language proficiency and education = 25
B) Canadian work experience and education = 0
Subtotal = 25

Foreign work experience

A) Official Language proficiency and foreign work experience = 50
B) Canadian and foreign work experience B) = 0
Subtotal = 50

Certificate of qualification = 0

Subtotal Skill transferability factors = 75

Comprehensive Ranking System formula

Subtotal Core/Human capital + Spouse factors + Skill transferability = 421

Additional points = 0

Grand total = 421

_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Express Entry Step by step instructions. - Educational Credential Assessment

salomest said:
Thank you so much for your post. It was extremely useful. I have a question about the ECA. I´m a applying as a Translator. I have a B.A. in Translation and an M.A. in Interpreting. Do I have to get both degrees assessed or is it enough to have my highest degree assessed?

Cheers!
I would suggest you to go ahead and get both of your educational qualification assessed. If you are choosing WES for assessment then WES doesn't charge extra money for additional qualification assessment. You can get as many qualification assessed as you want in the same price. The only hassle would be to collect your transcripts from respective Universities to send to WES.

Thanks

yasirdjs

Jun 15, 2015
Dubai
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Aug 2016
Doc's Request.
14 Nov 2016
Nomination.....
03-Mar-2017
AOR Received.
14 Jun 2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
03 Jan 2018
LANDED..........
28 May 2018
tavneet365 said:
hello all
CRS is 354 EOI submitted to PEI on 21st april 2016
is there any other way to get PR with 354 points and any other PNP is open NOC CODE 6313

pleae help firends
Look into other Provinces as well for instance. New Brunswick etc

sarathkumar

May 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi I am newbie to all of this so bear with me,

Heres my breakdown:

Education: Intermediate (C.E.C 2002) I have studied full time 3YRS course of (B.COM) but have some back logs(2002-2005) so not completed

Work Exp: 7years

IELTS: Planning to write after assessment of my chances (will I require 7 or 8 or 9 depending on my education qualifications)

what are the chances of getting PR for me

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Priya0591 said:
Hi Stanlee,

Thank you for your reply .
I have visited all the below mentioned consultancies.
Yaxis
Visa avenue
Oasis and
global gateways!

Any suggestions?
I am so confused and tensed too.
:-[
I have sent you a PM.

darshanbangre

Dec 29, 2015
Ontario temporarily paused the intake of new applications for the following select, high-volume OINP streams effective 5 p.m. EDT on May 9, 2016:

In this context, what does the below sentence mean?

"Given the positive effect of the program on Ontario’s economy, the province continues to engage the federal government on nominee numbers."

Also if I have the CRS score of 449 what are my chances with ONIP

Prats6

Aug 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
4th April 2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
sarathkumar said:
Hi I am newbie to all of this so bear with me,

Heres my breakdown:

Education: Intermediate (C.E.C 2002) I have studied full time 3YRS course of (B.COM) but have some back logs(2002-2005) so not completed

Work Exp: 7years

IELTS: Planning to write after assessment of my chances (will I require 7 or 8 or 9 depending on my education qualifications)

what are the chances of getting PR for me
Without even a Bachelors our chances are really bad. Your work ex needs to be in specific categories to be useful. With the info you have provided, it is difficult to predict if you can get a PR in FSW/PNP streams at-least.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
darshanbangre said:
Ontario temporarily paused the intake of new applications for the following select, high-volume OINP streams effective 5 p.m. EDT on May 9, 2016:

In this context, what does the below sentence mean?

"Given the positive effect of the program on Ontario’s economy, the province continues to engage the federal government on nominee numbers."

Also if I have the CRS score of 449 what are my chances with ONIP
It means Ontario is in discussion with the federal government to increase the quota.

If OINP maintains the current eligibility criteria, yes you will be eligible. You will have to wait for OINP to announce their quota for 2017 in November.

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
bellaluna said:
First of all, I don't know what kind of school would issue degree certificates with incorrect years by a huge difference.

The way I see it, she can either have the school reissue the corrected degrees, or supply some sort of official amendment/certificate to her degrees, or she can provide a letter of explanation with other proof she attended during those years (tuition receipts, course syllabi, etc.)
She has tried to have the dates corrected apparently, but she went to Indian government schools and they're not known for their record keeping, so she's been having trouble there, it seems like. Would supplementary proof work, then?

Stanlee said:
Are you referring to the consistency of 'date of birth' across documents or is the question specific to the 'date(s) when the degree was awarded'?
I think the issue is with the date when the degree was awarded.

dewan junaid

Oct 19, 2015
Hi Guys,

After Completing the EE Profile and Job Bank Profile.
Do we have to manually filled the PNP's which are open for Skilled Worker.

Thanks & Regards
Dewan