+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Dpakhaniya

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-09-2016
AOR Received.
Jan-09-2016
lili2307338 said:
Hello, sir. Thank you for your reply. I just get to see the message. I have not received ITA yet, but I am expecting to receive it in the next round or two. So I am preparing the supporting documents.

I am trying to prepare for the pay slip for my previous work experience. If the pay slip is not in English/French, where do I need to get it translated. So I can't translate it myself right? It seems the following cic website said that it needs to be a certified translatio. What does that mean by "certified"? I was search it in the CIC website and didn't find any information about it.

Thanks a lot.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/cit/admin/general/translation.asp
What language should my supporting documentation be in?

Unless instructed otherwise by a CIC employee, all supporting documentation must be:

in English or French; or
If it is not in English or French, it must be accompanied by:

the English or French translation; and
an affidavit from the person who completed the translation (Certified translator); and
a certified photocopy of the original document.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Adil Khan123 said:
Thank you for your reply..... are you sure it is for 3 months not for six months???
Technically, the funds can be in place even for 1 day (by selling a car/jewelry/some asset) prior to post ITA application submission and still satisfy IRCC requirements provided you can prove that these funds (and the aforementioned asset) belong exclusively to you AND are not borrowed from anywhere. The 6 month average balance requirement is inserted by IRCC to ensure that they can confirm that you've had most/all of the funds for at least 6 months thereby proving (in IRCC logic) that this money isn't borrowed.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Asivad Anac said:
Technically, the funds can be in place even for 1 day (by selling a car/jewelry/some asset) prior to post ITA application submission and still satisfy IRCC requirements provided you can prove that these funds (and the aforementioned asset) belong exclusively to you AND are not borrowed from anywhere. The 6 month average balance requirement is inserted by IRCC to ensure that they can confirm that you've had most/all of the funds for at least 6 months thereby proving (in IRCC logic) that this money isn't borrowed.
Hi Asivad,
I i didn't edit and make my fund zero in EE profile,as per your advised i don't need to show POF because i am currently working in Canada and got LMIA and job offer.Any suggestions hopefully i am going to receive ITA tomorrow :'(
Regards
Rabin

Himalaya1

Star Member
Feb 20, 2015
Hi
I am creating my account on job match. In the process it asks for Express Entry profile number and Job seeker validation code.
How to get this code??

PL HELP..

Regards

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Himalaya1 said:
Hi
I am creating my account on job match. In the process it asks for Express Entry profile number and Job seeker validation code.
How to get this code??

PL HELP..

Regards
You can find these numbers in a message on your MyCIC account. To find it:
- Go to the heading called "View my submitted applications or profiles,"
- Click on "Check status and messages,"
- Scroll down to the table called “Correspondence,”
- Click on the arrow in front of the message – it will open a drop-down menu with a link,
- Click on the link to open the PDF message.

providence

Nov 23, 2015
Dears,

Our score is 457 and but in the last draws there no much decline in the CRS points and even today draw was conducted at 468. Will the score come down in the forthcoming rounds.

Regards

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
providence said:
Dears,

Our score is 457 and but in the last draws there no much decline in the CRS points and even today draw was conducted at 468. Will the score come down in the forthcoming rounds.

Regards
The answer to your question is, it may come down. As per the trend, the score for direct invite never came down below 450, but this year we will only have to wait and see as the quota for the number of economic applications has been reduced. Meanwhile, try PNP.

With your score, you are eligible to receive OINP PT NOI. But lately, there has been a temporary hiatus in Ontario sending out PTs. It seems OINP is clearing the backlog which they have accumulated since November (as they had to process Syrian refugee applications). Post this, which I assume would be May 2016 onwards, they would start issuing PTs. My assumption is based on the fact that they have updated OINP settlement funds requirement here http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html. This requirement refers to applications that will be submitted after May 6, 2016.

For other PNPs check this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-who.asp.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Himalaya1 said:
Hi Stanlee

No message is displayed. There is no response on clicking the arrow..

Pl HELP
Once you create and submit your Express Entry profile, it will show whether your eligible or not. If you are eligible, under correspondence you will get a message with the title 'Express Entry profile received - Next Steps - JobBank'. If you click on this message, a row would expand with a clickable link which says 'To view this message, click here'. Once you click on this link a PDF will download with the instructions for Job Bank registration and other details. If you have not got the message 'Express Entry profile received - Next Steps - JobBank', then check whether your profile is eligible or not. Ideally you should have got the message when you submitted your Express Entry profile.

Himalaya1

Star Member
Feb 20, 2015
Stanlee said:
Once you create and submit your Express Entry profile, it will show whether your eligible or not. If you are eligible, under correspondence you will get a message with the title 'Express Entry profile received - Next Steps - JobBank'. If you click on this message, a row would expand with a clickable link which says 'To view this message, click here'. Once you click on this link a PDF will download with the instructions for Job Bank registration and other details. If you have not got the message 'Express Entry profile received - Next Steps - JobBank', then check whether your profile is eligible or not. Ideally you should have got the message when you submitted your Express Entry profile.
Express Entry profile received- Next steps-Job Bank, is displayed but that drp down menu doesn't open.. My total score is 299. Could this be the reason??

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Himalaya1 said:
Express Entry profile received- Next steps-Job Bank, is displayed but that drp down menu doesn't open.. My total score is 299. Could this be the reason??
No, it has nothing to do with the score. Clear cache, try different browsers, try different devices, I think it should work.