+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
aditya127 said:
Hi,

I have few questions.
Could anyone help me with any information on these?

1) Normally how much time does CIC take to complete our process after the day we submit our documents?

There is no fixed time for the processing of applications; in general, they pledge to have 80% of all applications processed in 6 months or less
2) Do they process it any faster if we have a job offer from Canadian organisation? Approximately how much time do they take considering an employer is awaiting this process?

3) in the above case, we don't require submitting the proof of funds, right?

Correct
4) If we dont have a job offer, can we submit real estate property documents and PPF/PF documents as proof of funds?

Your proof of funds documents need to establish that the funds are available to you in liquid form. Property papers will not work in this case.

aditya127

Dec 17, 2015
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-05-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2016
Hi,

Thanks for the reply.
Can I show EPF (Provident Funds) and EPF towards proof of funds from India?

Regards,
Aditya

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
aditya127 said:
Hi,

Thanks for the reply.
Can I show EPF (Provident Funds) and EPF towards proof of funds from India?

Regards,
Aditya
As far as I know, Employee Provident Fund can be considered as proof of funds as you can withdraw the whole amount after you have resigned and you will get the proceeds credited to your account in 90 days. But, you will have to submit necessary documents in this regard. I have read on the forum where someone has submitted EPF as proof of funds. You can look up the same on the forum. But you need to check about the recent changes with regard to EPF withdrawal rules (I am not sure whether those have been implemented). What is important is the funds should be unencumbered and readily transferable.

Public Provident Fund (PPF) account matures only on the completion of 15 years from the end of the year in which the account was opened. For PPF, no premature closure is allowed, so this does not meet the requirement of CIC, which says that funds should be unencumbered and readily available. The only case where it can be used as proof of funds is by doing a partial withdrawal if you have completed 7 years (from date of account opening). In that case the proceeds which gets transferred to your savings account can be shown as the proof of funds, but not PPF directly.

Himalaya1

Star Member
Feb 20, 2015
Stanlee said:
If you are claiming points for the fore mentioned experience, then I am afraid the letter which you have will not suffice as it does not meet the requirement in full. As per the requirement, the reference or experience letter from the employer
- should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
- should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits;

Thank you Stanlee for the important info..

1. The letter that I mentioned is printed on the official letterhead. Only point that it is missing in it is the duties/responsibilities. It is signed and stamped by the owner of the firm,who was my boss.

2. Though my joining and relieving dates are not written in the letter, but it says that I have worked for more than 3 years their.

Please help me, maybe I can get a new one.

Regards

phykavi

Apr 3, 2016
hello all,

I wanted to know how long does it take on an average after u receive PR invitation and have submitted all the documents ? kindly guide me .
thank you ,
Regards .

Jojcanada

Dec 4, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
At the point i created my EE profile and applied for OINP I was married. Now I'm separated and will probably get nominated in a few weeks. Do I wait till i get OINP to make changes in EE before i get ITA or I change after ITA?

Secondly I saw i need to submit a legal separation agreement which after consulting with a lawyer paid $850 for. Has anyone been in this same boat?

Vaidyy

Aug 5, 2015
Hi Experts,

I got ITA a couple of days back. Planning to start all documentation work. Wanted to apply for Police clearance certificate tomorrow.
Will I have to submit both my PP and WP to them?
And I have to go for Vacation to India during May End before which I am planning to submit all documents for this express entry and complete my application way before 60 days.

Will my PCC become invalid if I travel to India after submitting my documents?

Please confirm.

Regards,
Vaidyy

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
Vaidyy said:
Hi Experts,

I got ITA a couple of days back. Planning to start all documentation work. Wanted to apply for Police clearance certificate tomorrow.
Will I have to submit both my PP and WP to them?
And I have to go for Vacation to India during May End before which I am planning to submit all documents for this express entry and complete my application way before 60 days.

Will my PCC become invalid if I travel to India after submitting my documents?

Please confirm.

Regards,
Vaidyy
If you travel to India before you submit your application, then yes, the PCC will be invalid.

lottieRN

Apr 8, 2016
JOB BANK REGISTRATION

I would like to ask some help about my job bank registration. I have successfully registered and activated my job bank profile, and after doing that, I immediately checked my application status and job bank registration status on my express entry profile. I thought it would appear on my application status that it is 'Open', since I've already registered at the Job bank. Do I have to wait for a certain period of time for the system to accept my registration and consider it as an 'active' one, or is there any observed error? I hope it is not the latter. Thank you for the responses. God bless us all.

Shella Marie

Apr 9, 2016
Hello everyone,

Does anyone who can advice....Me and my spouse planned to migrate in Canada with two children, eldest is turning 17 this year and the youngest is 6. Is there a possibility that i cant bring my eldest with me when she's 18. Is there an age limit for the family member/children to bring with you?

How long would it take to process our Visa for the family of four?

Thank you so much.

SM

asadjamalkhan

Sep 10, 2014
Is there in chances to get PNP, as i have 356 point Sad... lemme know if there any state opened PNP except Ontario as they req 400+ score to be eligble

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
asadjamalkhan said:
Is there in chances to get PNP, as i have 356 point Sad... lemme know if there any state opened PNP except Ontario as they req 400+ score to be eligble
IELTS of the primary applicant plays a very important role in improving CRS score, therefore I would suggest that the primary applicant should target CLB 9 (LRWS - 8777). You can try these values in the calculators below and see for yourself how much of a difference IELTS makes to your CRS score. If you get 400+, you stand a chance to get PT NOI from Ontario

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

For PNPs check this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-who.asp.

algrn

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have calculate my CRS which works out to be 405. what are my chances of getting ITA?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
algrn said:
I have calculate my CRS which works out to be 405. what are my chances of getting ITA?
As per the trend, the score for direct ITA has never gone down below 450. IELTS of the primary applicant plays a very important role in improving CRS score, therefore I would suggest that the primary applicant should target CLB 9 (LRWS - 8777). You can try these values in the calculator below and see for yourself how much of a difference IELTS makes to your CRS score. If you get 400+, you stand a chance to get PT NOI from Ontario

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

You can get ITA in 3 different ways
1) Direct ITA - To get a direct ITA (based on the current trend), your CRS should be at least 470 and above (but let's assume it may come down a bit, so a safer bet would be 460)
2) PNP - If your score is below 470 and you get a provincial nomination, it will add 600 points to your existing score which will make you eligible to receive an ITA in the next round of invitation. For PNPs check this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-who.asp.
3) Job Offer - If your score is below 470 and you have an LMIA backed job offer, it will add 600 points to your existing score which will make you eligible to receive an ITA in the next round of invitation.