+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

leiganda

Feb 22, 2015
Hi guys,

Hope u can help us.Planning to apply in FSW.I understand we should have IELTS and Degree evaluation first before creating the profile and have the assessment as well.When we create the profile is it necessary to have the work experienced certificate?What should this certificate contain?I do have certificates with me but it only states the designation and the number of years that stayed with them.Is this ok?or i need a job description together with the work certificates?hope somebody can help me with this.
Thank you in advance :)

leiganda

Feb 22, 2015
Hi Guys,

Need ur advise in creating the CIC profile the necessary requirements would be the assessment,IELTS and Degree Evaluation.
My question is work experienced certificate will be needed here?And what should be the content of the certificate b number ecause i have certificates here but they are just mentioning the designation and the number of years that i stayed in the company.Is this enough?
Hope somebody could clarify this to me.
Thanks a lot :)

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
leiganda said:
Hi Guys,

Need ur advise in creating the CIC profile the necessary requirements would be the assessment,IELTS and Degree Evaluation.
My question is work experienced certificate will be needed here?And what should be the content of the certificate b number ecause i have certificates here but they are just mentioning the designation and the number of years that i stayed in the company.Is this enough?
Hope somebody could clarify this to me.
Thanks a lot :)
You don't need any documents when you create your Express Entry profile - other than your Language test report(s) <IELTS/TEF> and your Education Credential Assessment (ECA) report number. You will need to submit all documentation only after you get an Invitation to Apply (ITA).

Check this link to see what the document(s) must contain -

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Ideally, your reference letter needs to be on the letter head, signed and stamped by HR/Manager and must contain the following information :

Name, Date of joining, Date of relieving (if applicable), Designation, Annual Pay Package, detailed roles and responsibilities you perform (this must match the NOC that you choose), Number of hours worked/week and nature of the job (full-time/part-time).

DR SUCCESS

Apr 4, 2016
Hello All,

Thank you all for the responses.I completed my assessment yesterday, i ned to know the timeframe for the reply?

Regards

charlink123

Mar 30, 2016
Hello, after getting the ITA, so I need to upload the document and then pay the "application fee" and "right of permanent resident fee". But when do I get the AOR (Acknowledgement of receipt)? Do I need to mail the document to CIC office?

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
charlink123 said:
Hello, after getting the ITA, so I need to upload the document and then pay the "application fee" and "right of permanent resident fee". But when do I get the AOR (Acknowledgement of receipt)? Do I need to mail the document to CIC office?
a) You don't need to pay the RPRF upfront- only the application fee is necessary. However, you will eventually have to pay the RPRF later, so if you just want to get it out of the way now, you are free to.

b) You get an AOR within 2-24 hours of your application being transmitted.

charlink123

Mar 30, 2016
Aragorn165 said:
a) You don't need to pay the RPRF upfront- only the application fee is necessary. However, you will eventually have to pay the RPRF later, so if you just want to get it out of the way now, you are free to.

b) You get an AOR within 2-24 hours of your application being transmitted.
Hello sir. Thank you for your reply. So I assume during the whole application process, there is no documents needs to be physically mailed to CIC? I was told earlier that CIC may send a physical mail letter to require for additional document, "schedule 4" ect. Is that correct?

And I am trying to apply for the EE CEC and if I have a canadian master and a foreign bachelor, should I included the foreign bachelor ECA (it will take a long time to get from my home country)? I think in the EE "personal history" section, I am required to enter all history starting 18 years old. So I have to include the bachelor degree there.

Thanks a lot

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
charlink123 said:
Hello sir. Thank you for your reply. So I assume during the whole application process, there is no documents needs to be physically mailed to CIC? I was told earlier that CIC may send a physical mail letter to require for additional document, "schedule 4" ect. Is that correct?

And I am trying to apply for the EE CEC and if I have a canadian master and a foreign bachelor, should I included the foreign bachelor ECA (it will take a long time to get from my home country)? I think in the EE "personal history" section, I am required to enter all history starting 18 years old. So I have to include the bachelor degree there.

Thanks a lot
Any additional documents that the CIC requests need to be transmitted electronically, so you don't need to worry about any physical mail.

Generally speaking, you only need your highest qualification, so just use your Master's for the application- put the Bachelor's degree in the Personal History of the application, as you correctly identified, yes.

charlink123

Mar 30, 2016
Aragorn165 said:
Any additional documents that the CIC requests need to be transmitted electronically, so you don't need to worry about any physical mail.

Generally speaking, you only need your highest qualification, so just use your Master's for the application- put the Bachelor's degree in the Personal History of the application, as you correctly identified, yes.
Hello sir. Is there is CIC website that specify that the highest education should suffice? I was looking for a long time and can't find one.

The reason I was asking about this is that I got my bachelor at 20 year old in a quite early age (go to university at 16). So I think a lot of canadian go to university at 18? So I am just thinking maybe someone who attend university at younger or older age may need to provide more information? I have seen people attend university at 30 doing a bachelor.

I have three years of work experience before coming to canada doing a master. So maybe I should consider prepare a ECA just in case? Because if CIC require it in the middle of application process, I won't be able to provide it in 60 days because my home country takes 90 days to process and it take WES center in canada another one more month to get the ECA.

Thanks a lot.

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
charlink123 said:
Hello sir. Is there is CIC website that specify that the highest education should suffice? I was looking for a long time and can't find one.

The reason I was asking about this is that I got my bachelor at 20 year old in a quite early age (go to university at 16). So I think a lot of canadian go to university at 18? So I am just thinking maybe someone who attend university at younger or older age may need to provide more information? I have seen people attend university at 30 doing a bachelor.

I have three years of work experience before coming to canada doing a master. So maybe I should consider prepare a ECA just in case? Because if CIC require it in the middle of application process, I won't be able to provide it in 60 days because my home country takes 90 days to process and it take WES center in canada another one more month to get the ECA.

Thanks a lot.
No, there is no wording on the official website that would specify this- however, whenever you do apply, only your highest credentials are assessed, unless the application in question is specific to specific fields. Your age should not be a factor here (beyond the dates lining up with what you put in in the application).
All of this said, it definitely does not hurt to have your ECA done- it will cover your bases well, and preempt any issues that might potentially arise, however small the chance. So yes, I recommend getting your ECA done for your foreign degree too, and to do it now. Make sure you apply to WES Canada when you get this done, however, as opposed to WES in your home country.

MSOOMRO

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 17, 2015
Nomination.....
March 17, 2016
AOR Received.
December 17, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
April 25, 2016
Passport Req..
August 05, 2016
Hi Seniors,

I have a question regarding PR application. in my Express Entry profile i have in put the detail of foreign work experience of my spouse. As you know there are no points for spouse foreign work experience.

I am in process to fill the PR application, i want know can i skip work experience information of my spouse in work experience tab and just put that info in Personal History? please advise.

Himalaya1

Star Member
Feb 20, 2015
Hi Rajkamalmohanram

Thanks a ton for the helpful info.
I have a letter from my previous employer (dated 2009) which I needed for a trip abroad, stating that I have been working in the firm for 3 years, my salary and grant of 1 month leave (with dates). Will this suffice as a proof of job in the last 10 years( the job was according to my qualification).

Please HELP.

Regards

aditya127

Dec 17, 2015
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-05-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2016
Hi,

I have few questions.
Could anyone help me with any information on these?

1) Normally how much time does CIC take to complete our process after the day we submit our documents?
2) Do they process it any faster if we have a job offer from Canadian organisation? Approximately how much time do they take considering an employer is awaiting this process?
3) in the above case, we don't require submitting the proof of funds, right?
4) If we dont have a job offer, can we submit real estate property documents and PPF/PF documents as proof of funds?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Himalaya1 said:
Hi Rajkamalmohanram

Thanks a ton for the helpful info.
I have a letter from my previous employer (dated 2009) which I needed for a trip abroad, stating that I have been working in the firm for 3 years, my salary and grant of 1 month leave (with dates). Will this suffice as a proof of job in the last 10 years( the job was according to my qualification).

Please HELP.

Regards
If you are claiming points for the fore mentioned experience, then I am afraid the letter which you have will not suffice as it does not meet the requirement in full. As per the requirement, the reference or experience letter from the employer
- should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
- should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits;