+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Oct 19, 2015
Hi All,

I am new to this forum . I am following this forum from last 2 months and it is really a nice place to exchange views, experience and many things .

I just created my EE profile . My CRS score is 319 . My NOC is 2171 .. I am a Senior Business Analyst looking to migrate to Canada .

Can anyone please let me will there be any chance at least for this . My friend told me about this PEI .

I am planning to re take my IELTS exam again ..my previous is R 6 L 6.5 W 6 S 6.5 and total 6.5.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
balaji.tatavarthy said:
Hi All,

I am new to this forum . I am following this forum from last 2 months and it is really a nice place to exchange views, experience and many things .

I just created my EE profile . My CRS score is 319 . My NOC is 2171 .. I am a Senior Business Analyst looking to migrate to Canada .

Can anyone please let me will there be any chance at least for this . My friend told me about this PEI .

I am planning to re take my IELTS exam again ..my previous is R 6 L 6.5 W 6 S 6.5 and total 6.5.
You can look at PNPs barring OINP as Ontario needs at least 400 to sent out an invite to submit your nomination application. However, you can check out other PNPs here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-who.asp

IELTS plays a very important role in boosting your CRS score. Ideally getting CLB 9 in IELTS (LRWS 8777) will give you the best points, You can try different values in the calculators here and see for yourself how much of a difference IELTS makes to your CRS score.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp
https://www.canadavisa.com/comprehensive-ranking-score-calculator.html

All the best!

Subtan

Nov 28, 2015
Karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Consultant,

Actually, I need your advice in this regards.
I received letter from CIC that they are intend to refuse my application of PR because
1) I can't economically establish in canada and ask Nova Scotia to send some reason to refuse my nomination.
2) I submitted my fees However, they wrote that I have not uploaded fee receipt.

Please adivce me for further action.

koolsasi2k6

Jan 7, 2016
Hi Seniors,

I have entered the express entry pool and registered with the Job bank. I scored 402 and i know this score is not sufficient for getting an ITA. I am working to improve this score. Meanwhile, i want to try my luck with the province nomination.

My question is, whether i should register speperately for each province or i get a nomination directly based on the option we choose while filling the Express Entry profile. I was not clear the process. Please advise.

Kachra

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
Hi,

I am curious to know under what category/program will i be put after i get my OINP nomination. My OINP application is under process and I am a CEC applicant which exempt me from settle funds. My question is after i get my nomination do i have to show settle funds while applying for PR in EE? Will i still be considered as an CEC applicant or PNP applicant?

Thanks

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
koolsasi2k6 said:
Hi Seniors,

I have entered the express entry pool and registered with the Job bank. I scored 402 and i know this score is not sufficient for getting an ITA. I am working to improve this score. Meanwhile, i want to try my luck with the province nomination.

My question is, whether i should register speperately for each province or i get a nomination directly based on the option we choose while filling the Express Entry profile. I was not clear the process. Please advise.
Check out this link to know more about PNPs http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-who.asp

SKK18

Jul 2, 2014
How many points you get if you have family members in Canada... Like a sister? She got her own PR.

How many points you need for Saskatchewan? With a degree in electrical engineering Saskatchewan seems promising... Is it easier there?
Thanks
Sk

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
SKK18 said:
How many points you get if you have family members in Canada... Like a sister? She got her own PR.

How many points you need for Saskatchewan? With a degree in electrical engineering Saskatchewan seems promising... Is it easier there?
Thanks
Sk
You don't get any CRS points for relatives in Canada. You get 5 points for relatives in the FSW points grid.

I am not sure how much points SINP allots for having relatives but you need to score at least 60/100 in the SINP scale.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Dilip Cool said:
Hello People,

I want to know if we process through a RCIC Consultant..does this Change anything.. ??

Please suggest me

thank you..
Sorry, I didn't get your question. Are you asking it would be okay if you went through a ICCRC certified consultant?

sagheero

Dec 8, 2015
Hi Guys

I am done with IELTS + WES assessment and created my EE profile 2 days back. All seems in order.

Now in the EE profile I did not mention work experience of my wife but I did mention that she has done her BCA, whilst saying no to the option - Has WES assessment been done?

Is this right? My angle is that I hope they do not count points for my wife's qualification and later on wait for WES assessment because I do not intend to undergo WES assessment for the same

Appreciate your replies!

koolsasi2k6

Jan 7, 2016
Thanks for the link Stanlee.
After going through these links, i understood that the province will identify the suitable profile from the Express Entry pool and sends a PT Notification of Interest. This notification will allow the applicant to apply for the respective PNP. We do not need to apply fill another application for getting a Notification of Interest from the province.

Please correct me if my understanding is incorrect.

Stanlee said:
Check out this link to know more about PNPs http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-who.asp

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Dilip Cool said:
Yes. If your case is complex and you have some legal issues or the like, you can definitely take the help of a consultant. If you don't have enough time to dedicate to learning the process, you can consider hiring a rep. If you have time and you are willing to learn how the system works, then you can do it by yourself.