+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Himalaya1 said:
Hi Rajkamalmohanram

Is there any province that is granting PNP without past experience or education or a relative there??

Thanks
By experience if you mean work experience, I highly doubt. The whole purpose of inviting is to get skilled workers with good education who can be resourceful and a contributing factor in the economy of the province and Canada.

Ontario invites without relatives.

AalbertaA

Sep 2, 2015
hey Seniors
I was wondering about the POF , proof of funding ,,, how it should be stated ,,, now I have more than enough money in my bank account, but i deposited about 95% of that in this month , since I had my saving at home ,, so the total period of the money at my account is about a month now
the question is ,, if I get a OINP ( hopefully this month of the net one) or ITA ,, is it okay to provide a POF as it is ?? I mean without considering the six months period

aakash07

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
I had sufficient funds till December 2015 then I transferred some of my funds to my friend. Now, by the end of January, I will have more then required fund.

Is it compulsory to see required balance for OINP throughout six months?

Please help me guys.

Naseerah14

Jan 16, 2016
Hello all this is my first time on this forum, my husband is about to create his ee profile and we are worried because I have already applied for study permit twice and was refused both times.

And also on the first occasion my husband applied for a work permit which was also refused because the main applicant wasnt given. He now wants to change the job title he filled in then to fit a different noc now and he would get authentic letter from the company he worked then e.g sales to engineering.

On the second application, he didn't apply with me but got a letter from a company but they put technicIan for his role instead of engineer.

Will changing both roles to fit one noc now affect the possibility of been granted resident permit? Knowing that he would get reference letters to back it up, will previous records affect him since he has never been main applicant?

nshakelly

Nov 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone who can provide the complete listing of Forms that need to be filled for EE?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
nshakelly said:
Anyone who can provide the complete listing of Forms that need to be filled for EE?
Here is a document checklist for EE - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp (If that's what you are asking).

The EE process is online and hence there are no physical forms to be filled in. Everything is done via your myCIC account.

Dimitris

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2016
Doc's Request.
10-10-2016
Nomination.....
Pending
AOR Received.
12-07-2016
The medical exams I have to finish them before I apply for aor or after I receive my aor?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Dimitris said:
The medical exams I have to finish them before I apply for aor or after I receive my aor?
You have to submit the upfront medical exam sheet provided by the Panel Physician as a part of your e-APR. So, its before AOR.

shenabu

Apr 4, 2015
hi there i wanted to apply to federal skilled worker program (express entry) but unfortunately staff nurse position is not in the federal skilled worker list now? can i still apply and wait till it is updated?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
shenabu said:
hi there i wanted to apply to federal skilled worker program (express entry) but unfortunately staff nurse position is not in the federal skilled worker list now? can i still apply and wait till it is updated?
Welcome to the forum!

FSW applications are now handled through the Express Entry system. Express Entry system is NOC agnostic (as long as the NOC falls under NOC 0/A/B, you are good to go; There is no NOC based restriction/Cap). I see that the staff nurse occupation falls under NOC 3012 which falls under NOC A category. If you satisfy other eligibility criteria, you could very well be eligible.

All you need to know about Express Entry is available in the following links -

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-in-a-nutshell-t394158.0.html;msg4915358#msg4915358

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-step-by-step-instructions-t273928.0.html;msg4108507#msg4108507

Go through those links and post any questions that you may have!

Himalaya1

Star Member
Feb 20, 2015
Hi Rajkamalmohanram

Thanks for the info..
I have done Ph.D with 3 years of job experience (till 2012). I have never been to Canada, but have a sibling settled in Alberta.
Ontario gives OINP to Ph.Ds from local universities only. My assessment (WES) is done & waiting my English test scores.

Please guide me!!

arafat1983

Aug 21, 2015
NOC 1212 - Supervisors, finance and insurance office workers

(Employment requirements
Completion of a college program or courses in bookkeeping, accounting or a related subject is required.
Experience in the clerical occupation supervised is required.)

please any one can tell me...i am confuse about this..
i am a banker.i have 4 years job experience in NOC code 1212, but did graduation(4 YEARS)& post graduations in international relations,. i have no college program or course in bookkeeping,accounting or a related subject is required.i have only the job experience, can i apply for express entry for noc 1212. only base on my job experience. is this job related course or degree is mandatory? if i can apply then i will try for express entry, please any one ans ware this question.thank you

sid.r

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone,

I received PT Notification of Interest from Ontario. I am in the process of gathering all the documents required for the application. In application guide pdf (found on the OINP site - under Human capital - right hand side box), under settlement of funds section, it says that I can demonstrate ongoing employment income to satisfy the settlement funds requirement or show personal bank balance.

I can show some savings in my personal bank account too which is <$12000.

Questions: Would my paystubs for the last 6 months and a letter from my company that states current package and benefits be enough proof to satisfy the funds requirement?

Please advice. Thank you!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sid.r said:
Hi Everyone,

I received PT Notification of Interest from Ontario. I am in the process of gathering all the documents required for the application. In application guide pdf (found on the OINP site - under Human capital - right hand side box), under settlement of funds section, it says that I can demonstrate ongoing employment income to satisfy the settlement funds requirement or show personal bank balance.

I can show some savings in my personal bank account too which is <$12000.

Questions: Would my paystubs for the last 6 months and a letter from my company that states current package and benefits be enough proof to satisfy the funds requirement?

Please advice. Thank you!
It says "ongoing employment in Ontario". If you are currently working in Ontario, you are exempt from showing funds. Otherwise, you are not.

You can submit 6 months statements from the bank.