+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Sparkles

Oct 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Yes! That would be a wise course of action, IMO!

Good luck and all the very best! :)

Hi Guys, the OINP states that $1500 in non refundable under any circumstance, so I guess you have the refundable part incorrect. Just putting it out there to clear confusion.

Cheers

Sparkles

Oct 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For OINP, it states you would need to send translated and notarized copies of documents which are not legible.
My birth certificate is in old condition and even though I can read it, I am not sure if the authorities can make sense...the paper is faded and is in running, almost not legible handwriting (even though in English)

Should i get it translated and notarized, and is there a format for translation? How does the translation work? is it a typed document exactly the way it is in the original in English and then notarize the copy of original and translated copy?

Thanks for your help

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Sparkles said:
Hi Guys, the OINP states that $1500 in non refundable under any circumstance, so I guess you have the refundable part incorrect. Just putting it out there to clear confusion.

Cheers
I have already applied for OINP. If they begin processing your application (that is, when you receive an AOR), they will not refund the processing fee. If they return your application for being incomplete, they will send back the DD along with your application package; You will now be given 30 days to re-send a complete application package.

Good luck.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Sparkles said:
For OINP, it states you would need to send translated and notarized copies of documents which are not legible.
My birth certificate is in old condition and even though I can read it, I am not sure if the authorities can make sense...the paper is faded and is in running, almost not legible handwriting (even though in English)

Should i get it translated and notarized, and is there a format for translation? How does the translation work? is it a typed document exactly the way it is in the original in English and then notarize the copy of original and translated copy?

Thanks for your help
Go to a reputed translator and get the job done. There is no standard format per say. After you get it translated, get it notarized. Please note that you must submit both the translated version and a copy of the original version.

Sparkles

Oct 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Go to a reputed translator and get the job done. There is no standard format per say. After you get it translated, get it notarized. Please note that you must submit both the translated version and a copy of the original version.
Thank you for the quick reply Rajkamalmohanram :)

Would there be any list of reputed translator for Mumbai, that I could refer to?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Sparkles said:
Thank you for the quick reply Rajkamalmohanram :)

Would there be any list of reputed translator for Mumbai, that I could refer to?
A quick Google search gave me the below as a top result -

http://www.maxlanguagetranslations.com/

skyisthelimit

Oct 30, 2015
Guys, my background check is in progress and I have to submit my FBI PCC soon. Any idea, whether there is a chance of rejection after background check goes in progress? Seniors and Experts, please guide. Nervous days ::) ::)

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Hello everyone,

I am trying to update my EE profile with language points of my wife. After filling all the information like score, TRF no etc, I submitted the details. I logged out and logged in again to check the status.

The profile has been updated as the status shows 'updated' but points are not reflecting in the total score. Spouse language points section is still showing 0 points.

Is this a normal thing? should I wait for some more time?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
skyisthelimit said:
Guys, my background check is in progress and I have to submit my FBI PCC soon. Any idea, whether there is a chance of rejection after background check goes in progress? Seniors and Experts, please guide. Nervous days ::) ::)
Well, to be honest, rejections are now common after RPRF. Once, it was thought that RPRF meant an almost confirmed PPR but that is not the case now.

Anyway, I hope everything goes through well. Good luck and all the best!

Lady B

Jan 19, 2016
I worked with the same employee for 2 different periods with year study leave between, he written the 2 periods in a single reference. Will this be enough for the 2 periods, as CIC has different section for each job experience. No employment letter and pay tub

Secondly, For the travel section, do I include my trips out of my country of residence or country of origin. I have lived in my country of origin for 5 years as a student. Finally do I upload the visas and stamp pages at the passport data page section

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
singhyogeshkumar said:
Hello everyone,

I am trying to update my EE profile with language points of my wife. After filling all the information like score, TRF no etc, I submitted the details. I logged out and logged in again to check the status.

The profile has been updated as the status shows 'updated' but points are not reflecting in the total score. Spouse language points section is still showing 0 points.

Is this a normal thing? should I wait for some more time?
Yes, give it 24 hours. You will receive a mail saying your profile has been updated. Check after that!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Lady B said:
I worked with the same employee for 2 different periods with year study leave between, he written the 2 periods in a single reference. Will this be enough for the 2 periods, as CIC has different section for each job experience. No employment letter and pay tub

Secondly, For the travel section, do I include my trips out of my country of residence or country of origin. I have lived in my country of origin for 5 years as a student. Finally do I upload the visas and stamp pages at the passport data page section
If the reference letter is complete with all details and mentions both the positions along with roles, then IMO, you could submit this letter for both those jobs. Write a LOE and describe your situation.

You need to mention any and all international travel. So, please do mention it.

Unless and otherwise specifically asked, you are required to submit only the biographic pages of your passport.

Lady B

Jan 19, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
If the reference letter is complete with all details and mentions both the positions along with roles, then IMO, you could submit this letter for both those jobs. Write a LOE and describe your situation.

You need to mention any and all international travel. So, please do mention it.

Unless and otherwise specifically asked, you are required to submit only the biographic pages of your passport.
International Trip from my Country of Origin? POF question: I'm the principal applicant, my husband will be transferring the required fund in bulk into my account couple of weeks to the application due date, the money is from the sales of property, does he need to include his statement and proof of sales?

Himalaya1

Star Member
Feb 20, 2015
Hi Rajkamalmohanram

Is there any province that is granting PNP without past experience or education or a relative there??

Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Himalaya1 said:
Hi Rajkamalmohanram

Is there any province that is granting PNP without past experience or education or a relative there??

Thanks
I assume by "without past experience" you mean without past experience in the province (but you have foreign work experience).

6 provinces offer nominations like this.

Ontario - Needs 400 CRS and at least a Bachelor's degree.
Nova Scotia - Has a "Demand Occupation List" AND a points grid (You should score at least 67/100).
Saskatchewan - Has a "Demand Occupation List" and a points grid (You should score at least 60/100).
Prince Edward Island (PEI) - You can check their website and understand how to send them an EOI.
New Brunswick - Needs you to attend an information session.
Qubec - I am not clear on the details of getting a CSQ from Qubec but I know you do not need a job offer.work experience or edication. You can check their website to understand more.
FYI - Manitoba - There is no job/education requirement but you need a relative or a friend.