+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
pravatmail said:
Hi Guys,

What is this GCMP notes? Where can I check it?

Thanks & Regards,
Pravat Sahoo
Its GCMS.

Check this link out -

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/latest-caips-gcms-notes-forms-and-how-to-order-t99210.0.html

Waterlili

Oct 27, 2015
Thank you for your suggestion but i didn't find any option for choosing all provinces. Shall I fill the form for each province separately?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Waterlili said:
Thank you for your suggestion but i didn't find any option for choosing all provinces. Shall I fill the form for each province separately?
It is strange that you are not finding "All provinces" option. I had it and the first time I created my profile, I checked that. The next time I created, I chose only Ontario. No you cannot create multiple EE profiles. You can have only one active profile at any given point in time.

cuwat

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys..

I received a message from Ontario (perhaps some of you have this experience), as below:

Ontario would like to consider you under their Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)

Dear

The Government of Ontario is interested in considering you for nomination under its Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) through Express Entry.

If you want Ontario to consider you for nomination under its PNP you must contact Ontario directly after receiving this letter. Note that this letter of interest is not a guarantee that you will be nominated by Ontario. You will first have to satisfy Ontario that you meet the requirements of their program.

You can find general information about each province or territory's PNP program on the CIC website. You will also find a link to Ontario's PNP requirements and contact information.

cont'd..

The answer is: Yes, I am interested
Could I get your advise on how I could proceed this interest? I want to show my interest and to meet their requirement as soon as possible.

Thank you for your attention and help.

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cuwat said:
Hi guys..

I received a message from Ontario (perhaps some of you have this experience), as below:

Ontario would like to consider you under their Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)

Dear

The Government of Ontario is interested in considering you for nomination under its Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) through Express Entry.

If you want Ontario to consider you for nomination under its PNP you must contact Ontario directly after receiving this letter. Note that this letter of interest is not a guarantee that you will be nominated by Ontario. You will first have to satisfy Ontario that you meet the requirements of their program.

You can find general information about each province or territory's PNP program on the CIC website. You will also find a link to Ontario's PNP requirements and contact information.

cont'd..

The answer is: Yes, I am interested
Could I get your advise on how I could proceed this interest? I want to show my interest and to meet their requirement as soon as possible.

Thank you for your attention and help.
Fill ontario form, prepare document package, make 1500cad fee and dispatch the package to ontario within 45 days. Once they receive it, you will get AOR within 90 days and a nomination subsquently.

This is the only way to accept it.

harvin91

Dec 24, 2015
Hey all,

I am using a representative for filing my application. He filed my application online on 17th Dec. he gave me file no E0005XXXXX.
I asked him about the tracking on mycic but he said that would be tracked under his login ( i assume they get some special login where the can check their all client's file status.) Is this possible? Where can I track my file? E0005XXXXX is my AOR? Or do I have to make my login under mycic( I assume that my lawyer has already created one)

Please help..

Pepe123

Oct 9, 2015
Hello People,

The birth place in my passport is actually the name of a 'village'. However, in the online profile for EE, it asks for the 'birth city'.

Please suggest what could I do? I have the below choices in my mind:-

1) Use the same name (village) in the form and later on (during docs submission) explain it through a cover letter?
2) Use the city in which that village falls under

Thanks
Pepe123

cuwat

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
StAnger said:
Fill ontario form, prepare document package, make 1500cad fee and dispatch the package to ontario within 45 days. Once they receive it, you will get AOR within 90 days and a nomination subsquently.

This is the only way to accept it.
Hi StAnger

Many thanks for your response.
So, do you mean that I only have 45 days to fill the form, documents, fee and dispatching to Ontario? which means around early of February?
Just one more thing, is there any particular form (the name or code)?

Thank you

sgemini

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cuwat said:
Hi StAnger

Many thanks for your response.
So, do you mean that I only have 45 days to fill the form, documents, fee and dispatching to Ontario?
I believe they should receive the application as well within this 45 days of time period. So plan it accordingly.

which means around early of February?
Just one more thing, is there any particular form (the name or code)?

Read the instructions on following page of CIC for general overview:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-choose.asp

Then go to this link for Ontario PNP:
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE.html

Most probably, on that page, you have to click on the link "Ontario Express Entry: Human Capital Priorities Stream"

On the next page, check the box on right side. There is a link to Application guide. Do let us know if you have further queries.

Thank you

cuwat

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi sgemini

Many thanks. will look at it now

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pepe123 said:
Hello People,

The birth place in my passport is actually the name of a 'village'. However, in the online profile for EE, it asks for the 'birth city'.

Please suggest what could I do? I have the below choices in my mind:-

1) Use the same name (village) in the form and later on (during docs submission) explain it through a cover letter?
2) Use the city in which that village falls under

Thanks
Pepe123
Use exactly what is in your passport.

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harvin91 said:
Hey all,

I am using a representative for filing my application. He filed my application online on 17th Dec. he gave me file no E0005XXXXX.
I asked him about the tracking on mycic but he said that would be tracked under his login ( i assume they get some special login where the can check their all client's file status.) Is this possible? Where can I track my file? E0005XXXXX is my AOR? Or do I have to make my login under mycic( I assume that my lawyer has already created one)

Please help..
I guess they have bulk login as they handle multiple clients. The way to know your status is through your lawyer or if he has created an exclusive login just for you, request him to share with you, which is highly unlikely.

Shipper

Star Member
Dec 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa/SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All :)

Today I have created my profile in EE. After receiving the first message for job bank, I registered in Job Bank with the Job Seeker Validation Code provided in the pdf file of the first message. After registration, I received a 2nd message in EE profile that my application has been accepted into EE Pool. However....

My EE profile is still showing "Pending Additional Criteria" and Job Bank Registration also showing as "Pending". Moreover, there is no CRS score in the profile as well! All score fields are blank.

Is it normal for EE profile to catch up on the score and JB updates? Or should withdraw and then recreate again?

Thanks.

arafat1983

Aug 21, 2015
i have completed m.s.s and b.s.s in international relations, now i am doing job at a bank, as a senior officer. i have 4 years job experience, my job duties match for noc code 1212 - (Supervisors, finance and insurance,office workers), but i have no business related degree, does job experience relevant education degree mandatory for express entry??/