+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

natoskiii

Nov 13, 2015
@YamPower: very good job really!
I have some other questions. I have submitted an Express entry and I'm currently in the pool, I have been notified that Ontario is interested in considering me for nomination under its PNP through Express Entry as I have been applying to immigrate as a skilled worker.

1) What is my UCI number? I assumed it is the number at the top right of the messages received from the Express entry that starts with CAN0000+8 digits
2) What is the CIC file number? I assumed it's the number appeared on the screen when checking my Express Entry eligibility (personal reference code LB+10 digits)
3) Is the only fees I'm going to pay -other than the nomination fees- is the fees mentioned above (550+490)
4) How much time do I have for landing?
5) How much time do I have to stay in Canada after I get the Visa for Citizenship?
I'm asking these questions as I may not be able to settle there for the next 4 years, so I might think of just landing then go and settle there after 4 years or something, so I'm checking the feasibility of this to see whether to proceed or not

eugnene66

May 6, 2015
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-01-2016
Med's Done....
17-11-2015
Hi guys I have a question

I AORed on the Dec 9 and have my medicals passed on the Dec 19. I am an inland CEC and my passport will expire in early June 2016 so will my work permit. I have to go back to my country to get a new visa which shouldn't take more than 3 weeks. I am just wondering if I should go. Should I go get a new passport and come back or stay and wait in Canada and have the PR glued on my current passport? Do they require the passport validity to be longer than 6 months? Thanks!

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eugnene66 said:
Hi guys I have a question

I AORed on the Dec 9 and have my medicals passed on the Dec 19. I am an inland CEC and my passport will expire in early June 2016 so will my work permit. I have to go back to my country to get a new visa which shouldn't take more than 3 weeks. I am just wondering if I should go. Should I go get a new passport and come back or stay and wait in Canada and have the PR glued on my current passport? Do they require the passport validity to be longer than 6 months? Thanks!
At the time when you receive a passport request, I believe your passport needs to have a minimum 6 months validity. Hence, it makes sense to get it renewed and once you receive a new passport submit the same details to CIC.

smtele

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27-12-2015
Passport Req..
05-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016
From the instructions at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

"The applicant must include the immigration medical examination (IME) number in their e-APR."

Is there a field in the application form where we fill in the IME number?

Amanricky1989

Feb 5, 2015
hi i received ita but i didn't see where i can upload my language test help me ? they just ask for the information not for actual test ? help me with that please

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Amanricky1989 said:
hi i received ita but i didn't see where i can upload my language test help me ? they just ask for the information not for actual test ? help me with that please
People usually include it in the Education section.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Amanricky1989 said:
IN THERE THEY JUST ASK FOR EDUCATION I PROVIDED THEM THE INFO ON MY RESULT BUT NOT THE ACTUAL RESULT I RECEIVED THE AOR TOO HELP ME ?
1) Please do not use all caps.
2) I don't understand "I PROVIDED THEM THE INFO ON MY RESULT BUT NOT THE ACTUAL RESULT". Could you please be more clear?

Amanricky1989

Feb 5, 2015
Sorry i already applied my permanent residence application . I received AOR to when i was applying that i just provided the info about test result but i didnt find that where i can upload my actual test result . now what is the next step they may ask for the original copy of my test later or ?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Amanricky1989 said:
Sorry i already applied my permanent residence application . I received AOR to when i was applying that i just provided the info about test result but i didnt find that where i can upload my actual test result . now what is the next step they may ask for the original copy of my test later or ?
As I have already said, people usually upload their test report in the Education Section. I would suggest you to raise a CSE and attach a copy of the TRF.

johnny123

Aug 18, 2012
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2016
Med's Done....
10-12-2016 passed
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
As I have already said, people usually upload their test report in the Education Section. I would suggest you to raise a CSE and attach a copy of the TRF.
People only need to provide a reference number, they don't upload/provide results.

szherick

Star Member
Oct 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AbuDhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-March-2015
Doc's Request.
09-Oct-2015
Nomination.....
29-Oct-2015
AOR Received.
31-Dec-15
Med's Done....
15-Nov-15
Passport Req..
08-Mar-16 PP Sent: 13-Mar-16
VISA ISSUED...
02-Mar-16 PP Returned: 04-Apr-16
Hi

Hope everything are fine here.
Just want to ask if its really mandatory to submit Employment Certificate of my husband? I am the PA by the way.. We cannot take it as some of his company had closed. What to do? Thank you..