+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Aarish3

Dec 4, 2015
Pls reply me
My ielts score overall 5.5
Listening 4.5
Reading 5
Speaking 6.5
Written 5.5
I would like apply for restaurant supervisor jobs
Is this points are sufficient for noc level b
And my wife got overall 5

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aarish3 said:
Pls reply me
My ielts score overall 5.5
Listening 4.5
Reading 5
Speaking 6.5
Written 5.5
I would like apply for restaurant supervisor jobs
Is this points are sufficient for noc level b
And my wife got overall 5
The scores are very low. I would suggest you to retake ielts as they play vital role in crs scores.

mojuni

Sep 8, 2011
Hi gurus... my overall score is 378. Any advise to increase my score up to the level of at least 470? Many of you have advised to repeat IELTS and get 7778 but any idea that how much it can further increase? My current ielts score is 7+7.5+6.5+6.5. Appreciate your valuable feedback please.
Thanks,

mrpoghz

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
Hi all,

I have 1 year Canadian work experience but I answered No to job offer, Yes to "are you currently working in Canada, with work permit", and declared like $4000 on the proof of funds? Will this automatically make me qualify for CEC and ineligible for FSW?
Is it still safe to change the funds to zero so we can qualify on CEC alone? Should it really be zero or any amount below the 12000?
How long will our online profile be updated to reflect FSW as Not Met? Because I updated proof of funds from 14000 to 4000 yesterday night that and today it still reflects as Met for both CEC and FSW.
If I claim points for foreign work experience, will it automatically consider me under FSW, even I declare zero or below minimum proof of fund?
Your help will be appreciated. Thanks a lot.

remz.anil

Dec 4, 2015
I have contacted with a consultancy for immigrating to Canada through Express entry. I have not created online Profile yet. Will be doing it be this week.
My query is while creating online profile itself should I need to show the proof the fund or else after getting the invitation,only I need to show. I heard from a consultant that some people got rejection, only because of they didn't have fund at the time of creating the profile. Its because after getting the invitation we need to submit the bank statement as proof of fund, that time they will check the fund details from the time of profile creation. So if they find that the fund is not available in that account from the date of profile creation, the rejection will happen. Did anyone heard about this? I am going to create profile on this week, i want to conform do I need to arrange fund before profile creation or not. I didn't find any details about this in CIC website.

Can you please help me on this, as I am very much confused with this.

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mojuni said:
Hi gurus... my overall score is 378. Any advise to increase my score up to the level of at least 470? Many of you have advised to repeat IELTS and get 7778 but any idea that how much it can further increase? My current ielts score is 7+7.5+6.5+6.5. Appreciate your valuable feedback please.
Thanks,
Ielts has major contribution towards crs scores, so your first target should be to knock the ielts out of the park. Do some practise test and try to score as high as possible and you will see major increase to your score.

lubin

Dec 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Subject : Is there a requirement to send the hard-copies of the documents by post/courier at any later stages of the application?

Hey guys, I just received my ITA last month and I am gathering all my work experience related documents and found that one of the pages(hard-copy) of a letter from a company that I worked in, which states the Annual Salary of the job is missing. Fortunately, I was able to find the scanned soft copy of the same in my computers hard drive. My question is, should I go ahead and upload this document and send my application? I'm worried coz if they request a hard copy of all the documents at a later stage, I wont be able to produce this particular paper.

Thank you very much for your time guys.

IOS9.2

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
Hi,

I am new to this forum, i got a pnp invite from Ontario, i had created my express entry profile on 2/12/15. Needed to know if there are other ppl on this forum in a similar position also do we need to get out police clearance done before we apply for ontario pnp, which is 45 days from receipt of invite.

appreciate some ones assistance

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
IOS9.2 said:
Hi,

I am new to this forum, i got a pnp invite from Ontario, i had created my express entry profile on 2/12/15. Needed to know if there are other ppl on this forum in a similar position also do we need to get out police clearance done before we apply for ontario pnp, which is 45 days from receipt of invite.

appreciate some ones assistance
Visit this topic :

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/updated-topics/-t307460.0.html

You don't need police clearance and you don't need to contact anyone! You just need to send a complete application package in 45 days!

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
remz.anil said:
I have contacted with a consultancy for immigrating to Canada through Express entry. I have not created online Profile yet. Will be doing it be this week.
My query is while creating online profile itself should I need to show the proof the fund or else after getting the invitation,only I need to show. I heard from a consultant that some people got rejection, only because of they didn't have fund at the time of creating the profile. Its because after getting the invitation we need to submit the bank statement as proof of fund, that time they will check the fund details from the time of profile creation. So if they find that the fund is not available in that account from the date of profile creation, the rejection will happen. Did anyone heard about this? I am going to create profile on this week, i want to conform do I need to arrange fund before profile creation or not. I didn't find any details about this in CIC website.

Can you please help me on this, as I am very much confused with this.
It depends.
If your CRS score is high >450, you have a good chance of getting ITA quickly and you will need to show the POF when you respond to ITA.
If your CRS is low and you will spend some time in the pool before getting ITA, then you still have a little time to get the POF.
However, it is important to show that you did not borrow the funds. So if you're using a bank statement if has to be for the last 6 months and you can't just move a big amount of money into the account.
So ideally, it's better to have it when you create your profile.

Dec 7, 2015
Hi Friends

Am interesting too move in Canada. Am Civil Engineer and want to know about Construction industry. Is it construction sector jobs available? I heard Construction industry down in Canada! Is it true ?
Too practici as a Civil Engineer in Canada any professional requirement needs?
Any guidance from recently shifted ( Canada) Civil Engineers.

karkik

Nov 23, 2015
CANADA
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
8-March-2017
AOR Received.
8-March-2017
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
09-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
hi everyone

i was bit worried now , i have 11 months experience now. i have Master's degree in Canada with open work permit PGWP

my canadian SKILLED work exp are

9 month of temp work experience with a firm directly employed
and i got a 1 yr contract job work . But this employer is in USA their client is in canada and i am getting payed through ADP canada (paycheck) is that an issue?
Is the reference letter saying that the client is located in canada enough ?
as i am planning to apply through CEC
plz reply

thanks
karthik

Jack_Crack

Sep 1, 2015
Hello everyone,

I have the following situation: I started working at a skilled job on January 22, 2015. When completing my Express Entry profile the system asks for a start date. When does Express Entry Management System starts "counting" skilled work experience - at the beginning, middle or end of January? Or does it start counting it starting from February? Don't want to misrepresent if I get an ITA at the beginning of January in 2016 under the CEC but will have 1 year of full-time work experience only on January 22.

Thank you for your help in advance!

Sep 20, 2015
Hello . I couldn't find proper thread for this. I have questions about apprenticeship and the way of being hired in the trade.

Time line:
Arrived in Sep 2012 with Open Work Permit valid 1 year.
Had to apply for Qualification Program to obtain Red Seal
May 2013 - Apprentice Board by a letter allowed me to work in my trade under supervision of a certified Journeyperson.
June 2013 - hired in NOC B code
August 2013 - received new Work Permit stating I can work in my NOC B trade with one employer
April 2014 - Received Red Seal - don't need supervision any more. Continued to work as Journeyperson.

I have applied in Jan 2015 for PR. I was refused in April. There was a mistake in job ofer letter which suggested
that I don't have a valid work permit. With application I have uploaded only the last valid work permit. That was a suggestion
from PR person. I was thinking to upload all of them including apprentice letter.

1. Was it proper to hire me in my trade under NOC with apprentice board letter before work permit from CIC ?
2. I didn't attend to or gain any education while I was waiting for exams to obtain Red Seal - can I use this time as my work experience ?
I have corrected job offer letter , so there should be no wording issues.
3. Should my employer correct dates from when I was hired under NOC B ?

Every time I ask people, I have different answers . Even I've made visit to 4 different Immigration Office Consultants and they say other things.
I want to apply once again. Some other paper work took me a lot of time, was also mislead by Consultants, so it is going to be almost a year when
Im going apply again.

Thank you

Dec 8, 2015
New York
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Submitted Upfront
AOR Received.
21/01/2016
IELTS Request
Submitted Upfront
Med's Request
Submitted Upfront
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Not Needed at this Time
Hello,

I'm an American who's just received my ITA for Permanent Residency through the Express Entry Skilled Worker option. I'm finding it difficult to ascertain, however, just exactly what supporting documents are required to submit with my application at the 60 day deadline; different websites tell me different things. I have proof of funds, my ECA results, my Identity History Check, my IELTS exam results, and letters from my employers from the past ten years. Is there anything else I need? Do I need a medical exam?

Also, another interesting wrinkle, what forms do I need to submit for my spouse? She's a Canadian citizen who has been living legally down here in the U.S. for five years (we're about to be married four); does she need ECA results, Identity History Check, IELTS results, and a medical exam as well? Does she need proof of employment from the last ten years? We're confused about it because, theoretically as a Canadian citizen, shouldn't she just be able to move up no problem as it is? Can't we just submit a copy of her Canadian passport, Birth certificate, identity card, and US Permanent Resident Card?

If anyone can provide clarity on the matter, I'd greatly appreciate it! Thanks so much for your help! :)