+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
omeranjum said:
Thank you so much RAJ for clarification.

Further I am still getting the same answer from JOB Bank website and unable to create an account on Job Bank. Is anyone having the same issue or I am only facing this issue ?

When I enter my EE # and Job Seeker Code and press continue I get this error = We are currently experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again later, and if the problem persists, contact the Job Bank Team. ""

If anyone else is facing the same issue then it is generic , If I am only facing this then I guess I am doing something wrong.

Thanks in Advance.
Yea, looks like their systems are going bonkers since a week. All their applications including ECAS (some report myCIC too) have technical glitches. You can try it later.

sgemini

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
algrn said:
Hey

I am new in group and applying to express entry program. I need your kind support to successfully file my application.

First and foremost I would like to thank valuable step by step instruction. It really helped me a lot to follow process systematically.

I need further help in my ECA application. I am applying to express entry program with my spouse and I am principal applicant so I would like to know if I need to process ECA application for certification for both me and my spouse or only for myself.

Both of us are PHDs so I believe her qualification will help in my composite score for express entry.

Please advise ASAP.
As per my understanding, ECA will be required for you as well as your spouse, since you will be claiming points for her education.
Check point (b) on below link.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assessment.asp

btw while doing ECA, Dont forget to mention all post secondary qualifications, not just the highest qualification

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
algrn said:
Hey

I am new in group and applying to express entry program. I need your kind support to successfully file my application.

First and foremost I would like to thank valuable step by step instruction. It really helped me a lot to follow process systematically.

I need further help in my ECA application. I am applying to express entry program with my spouse and I am principal applicant so I would like to know if I need to process ECA application for certification for both me and my spouse or only for myself.

Both of us are PHDs so I believe her qualification will help in my composite score for express entry.

Please advise ASAP.
Compulsory for principal applicant. Optional for spouse.

If you decide to get it done for spouse, it will give you additional points.

Vicky22

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2016
Doc's Request.
PCC - JUL 22
Nomination.....
FEB 02
AOR Received.
APR 01
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
APR 20
Med's Request
JUL 20
Med's Done....
JUL 25
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
WP - OCT 04 & SENT
VISA ISSUED...
WP ISSUED // PR - WAITING
LANDED..........
LANDED - WAITING FOR PR
How much a candidate should hope with a score of 399 ? Any idea?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Vicky22 said:
How much a candidate should hope with a score of 399 ? Any idea?
Without a job offer or a provincial nomination, the chances are extremely bleak.

If you don't have a CLB-9 yet in IELTS, I suggest you to work towards it.

Vicky22

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2016
Doc's Request.
PCC - JUL 22
Nomination.....
FEB 02
AOR Received.
APR 01
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
APR 20
Med's Request
JUL 20
Med's Done....
JUL 25
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
WP - OCT 04 & SENT
VISA ISSUED...
WP ISSUED // PR - WAITING
LANDED..........
LANDED - WAITING FOR PR
rajkamalmohanram said:
Without a job offer or a provincial nomination, the chances are extremely bleak.

If you don't have a CLB-9 yet in IELTS, I suggest you to work towards it.
I already have CLB 9 ... As I can see EE minimum point scale is going down at a decent proportion, can I hopoe it will touch 400 by Feb / March?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Vicky22 said:
I already have CLB 9 ... As I can see EE minimum point scale is going down at a decent proportion, can I hopoe it will touch 400 by Feb / March?
Honestly, no. I don't think it'll go below 450 anytime soon. IMO, there is no reason for them to reduce the score at all. You could try to secure a PNP which will add 600 points to your CRS!

Good luck!

robin5826

Nov 26, 2015
Hi,

I am new to this group. I have a CRS score of 344 and have been hoping that the score will come down in December-15. Can anyone tell me the statistics (3rd quarter) of band-score wise number of candidates in Express Entry pool.

Thanks,

Robin

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
robin5826 said:
Hi,

I am new to this group. I have a CRS score of 344 and have been hoping that the score will come down in December-15. Can anyone tell me the statistics (3rd quarter) of band-score wise number of candidates in Express Entry pool.

Thanks,

Robin
You can refer to the mid year report. Also you can see the cutoff score and the number of candidates invited in the below link.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/rounds.asp

omeranjum

Apr 14, 2015
Hi Raj,

First of all thank you for your great effort and on time reply . You are the MAN..

I have completed job bank account creation and on the dashboard when I refresh the table , Jobs are showing related to restaurant and Inventory or Store Manager , However in my preference I added Network Controller , Network Engineer etc.

Jobs are showing totally not related to my NOC. My NOC is 2281.

Kindly help , because my accumulative score is 355 which is quite low if I don't get job offer and if there are jobs not related to my NOC , I can not get a Job Offer for five years.. :(... PLEASE HELP.. Am I doing something wrong or what ?

Thanks in Advance.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
omeranjum said:
Hi Raj,

First of all thank you for your great effort and on time reply . You are the MAN..

I have completed job bank account creation and on the dashboard when I refresh the table , Jobs are showing related to restaurant and Inventory or Store Manager , However in my preference I added Network Controller , Network Engineer etc.

Jobs are showing totally not related to my NOC. My NOC is 2281.

Kindly help , because my accumulative score is 355 which is quite low if I don't get job offer and if there are jobs not related to my NOC , I can not get a Job Offer for five years.. :(... PLEASE HELP.. Am I doing something wrong or what ?

Thanks in Advance.
No. Job Bank is known to show jobs that are unrelated. You can sign up for email updates for jobs related to your NOC - I am getting emails everyday with jobs related to my NOC.

This is not to discourage you but please understand that getting a job when you are not yet in Canada is very unlikely. Canadian employers most likely will not be willing to sponsor a person who is not yet in Canada when they have a huge pool of Permanent residents and citizens there. Instead, I suggest you to try and secure a provincial nomination. Most provinces have exhausted their quota this year. You can start applying in Jan when the new quota for 2k16 is announced.

taral80

Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
NSNP Nov 2015
AOR Received.
19th Dec 2015
Passport Req..
22nd April 2016
At what stage CIC informs, if the profile is rejected, once we submit the profile online after receiving ITA...?
Please reply if someone has information on this...

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
taral80 said:
At what stage CIC informs, if the profile is rejected, once we submit the profile online after receiving ITA...?
Please reply if someone has information on this...
Creating a EE profile is the first step and no decision is made until you submit your e-APR after you get your ITA.

omeranjum

Apr 14, 2015
Thanks Raj,

Yes, I got your point. Can you please update me with the thread or topic of , Step by step guide for provincial nomination. How can I apply or what are the pre-requisit or details for applying provincial nomination.

Thanks and Regards.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
omeranjum said:
Thanks Raj,

Yes, I got your point. Can you please update me with the thread or topic of , Step by step guide for provincial nomination. How can I apply or what are the pre-requisit or details for applying provincial nomination.

Thanks and Regards.
Every province has its own criteria. You can visit the website of the province to know more.

You might be able to find threads related to PNP in the below link.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/provincial-nomination-program-immigration-b6.0/

Good luck and all the best!!