+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
rafiariz said:
Can anyone help know...what is the frequency/schedule of draws for selecting applications for ITA??

What are chances of getting selected with 350+ score???
There has been 2 draws per month on an average.

It is extremely unlikely for the score to come below 450 in the near future and below 420 next year.

I suggest you to try and increase your crs. The quickest way to do that would be to retake ielts test and get a CLB-9 (8 in L and 7 in the rest) .

Good luck!!

szherick

Star Member
Oct 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AbuDhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-March-2015
Doc's Request.
09-Oct-2015
Nomination.....
29-Oct-2015
AOR Received.
31-Dec-15
Med's Done....
15-Nov-15
Passport Req..
08-Mar-16 PP Sent: 13-Mar-16
VISA ISSUED...
02-Mar-16 PP Returned: 04-Apr-16
Hi,

For the work related experience, does CIC is asking to provide Pay Slip or the likes? because I dont have these. I only have the reference letter with me.

Thank you.

Vicky22

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2016
Doc's Request.
PCC - JUL 22
Nomination.....
FEB 02
AOR Received.
APR 01
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
APR 20
Med's Request
JUL 20
Med's Done....
JUL 25
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
WP - OCT 04 & SENT
VISA ISSUED...
WP ISSUED // PR - WAITING
LANDED..........
LANDED - WAITING FOR PR
Hello guys. I need to know if there is any difficulties if I withdraw my wife's application from EE profile? I currently have 360 points that I can give a boost if I remove my wife's profile. Any ideas if that would create an issue?

Your reply will be very much appreciated.

Nov 21, 2015
Express Entry age restriction some advice needed

Hi ,

I am now 43 years old when calculated in CRS tool with my age points are coming between 350 and 400 so is it advisable to apply for canadian PR

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
szherick said:
Hi,

For the work related experience, does CIC is asking to provide Pay Slip or the likes? because I dont have these. I only have the reference letter with me.

Thank you.
Pay slips are not mandatory documents. They are "Good to have" documents.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
srinivasa medicharla said:
Hi ,

I am now 43 years old when calculated in CRS tool with my age points are coming between 350 and 400 so is it advisable to apply for canadian PR
Well, what is you input for the IELTS scores?

If you get a CLB-9 in IELTS (8 in L and 7 in the rest), there is a good chance that your CRS will go up. Also, you might consider applying for PNP. If nominated, you'll be provided with 600 points.

Good luck.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vicky22 said:
Hello guys. I need to know if there is any difficulties if I withdraw my wife's application from EE profile? I currently have 360 points that I can give a boost if I remove my wife's profile. Any ideas if that would create an issue?

Your reply will be very much appreciated.
I hope you are referring about removing your spouse's detail from your EE profile. If you are married, you should include your spouse's details. Trying to not provide her info in spite of being married is a misrepresentation. You need to have her details in your application even if she doe not intent to travel along with you to Canada.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
urrry said:
Hi all,

I have one question about continuous work experience: if I have a break of more than 12 months in my work history
will I get points for the job I had before this break ? or only continuous work experience (that is the latest experience without breaks) will be scored ?

Should I mention all relevant experience when creating my express entry profile (even with a gap of more than a year) ?

thanks
Yes, you will get/claim points for the experience that you gained prior to your break provided you have sufficient documents (Reference letter showing roles and responsibilities) to prove the same.

Yes, you need to mention all experience while creating EE but with respect to proof's it is sufficient if you have enough proof to extent of claim. You can have 10 years of experience but you get maximum points for 3 years of experience and hence if you can get the proof's for 3 years, that would suffice.

urrry

Oct 25, 2015
rajanvnv said:
Yes, you will get/claim points for the experience that you gained prior to your break provided you have sufficient documents (Reference letter showing roles and responsibilities) to prove the same.

Yes, you need to mention all experience while creating EE but with respect to proof's it is sufficient if you have enough proof to extent of claim. You can have 10 years of experience but you get maximum points for 3 years of experience and hence if you can get the proof's for 3 years, that would suffice.
Thanks rajanvnv,
I will think about mentioning only the relevant experience because it really doesn't affect my scores.

And do you think my profile in Job Bank should exactly match the experience in my express entry profile ? or they may differ ?

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
urrry said:
Thanks rajanvnv,
I will think about mentioning only the relevant experience because it really doesn't affect my scores.

And do you think my profile in Job Bank should exactly match the experience in my express entry profile ? or they may differ ?
Job bank has nothing to do with express entry work history/experience. Its just a weired mandate to create an account in job bank.

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
urrry said:
I think it's more than weird ;)
Why can't they simply use linkedin accounts...
Probably they intent to show immigrants that government is making efforts to secure jobs for them.

Skyler White

Jun 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

In my proof of funds, I have shown Bank account statement over a period of last 6 months, stamped by the bank. Is it necessary to have the average monthly balance as well in the letter issued by the bank?? Pls advise.