+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Skyler White said:
Hi

In my proof of funds, I have shown Bank account statement over a period of last 6 months, stamped by the bank. Is it necessary to have the average monthly balance as well in the letter issued by the bank?? Pls advise.
The whole purpose of having 6 months avg is to check any large deposits which could be loans. As you are attaching 6 months statement, that should be OK as the statements does show all transactions. In short, you are good to go.

Skyler White

Jun 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for the inputs! This sure helps!

Also, my full name has been mentioned in one line in my passport under the Given Name section and the Surname section is blank i.e.,
Surname : (Blank)
Given Name : 'Skyler White'

Would this create a problem if I write 'Skyler' and 'White' separately in the application since it states that the name should be mentioned 'exactly' as given in the passport?
Otherwise, what must be the ideal way to write my name?

Also, most of my other supporting documents such as educational certficates, ECA, PCC are in correct format i.e.,
Surname : 'White'
Given Name : 'Skyler'

Much appreciate your help!!

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Skyler White said:
Thanks for the inputs! This sure helps!

Also, my full name has been mentioned in one line in my passport under the Given Name section and the Surname section is blank i.e.,
Surname : (Blank)
Given Name : 'Skyler White'

Would this create a problem if I write 'Skyler' and 'White' separately in the application since it states that the name should be mentioned 'exactly' as given in the passport?
Otherwise, what must be the ideal way to write my name?

Also, most of my other supporting documents such as educational certficates, ECA, PCC are in correct format i.e.,
Surname : 'White'
Given Name : 'Skyler'

Much appreciate your help!!

This is how tou can handle this:

Surname: skyler white
Given names: not applicable

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Whild we are on the same topic. Is that your real name or are you a big fan of breaking bad. :)

reet10

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Hi All,

Need to know if a self employed computer and IT product technician could apply in Express Entry/OINP as a supervisor/store owner.
As per CIC, who self-empoyed person is? Kindly help.

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
reet10 said:
Hi All,

Need to know if a self employed computer and IT product technician could apply in Express Entry/OINP as a supervisor/store owner.
As per CIC, who self-empoyed person is? Kindly help.
If you are self employed outside canada, you are eligible.

Read this:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/can-self-employment-be-counted-as-work-experience-under-fsw-t278865.0.html

Skyler White

Jun 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
StAnger said:
Whild we are on the same topic. Is that your real name or are you a big fan of breaking bad. :)
Honestly...I had just seen an episode of Breaking Bad right before I made this profile. So this was the first name that came to my mind!!
Thanks a lot for your help!!

nazmun2014

Star Member
Jan 16, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2015
Nomination.....
11-11-2015
Passport Req..
10-05-2016
Hi Experts,

Need your help again. I am from Bangladesh and got nominated on November 11, 2015 but I did not accept it as there is option for 30 days to accept. My husband went to Denmark for studing with full funded scholarship. I accompanying with my child have already applied for a residence permit as a accompanying family member and probably we will go to Denmark within February, 2016.

Most probably I will get ITA on December, 2015. So, I can submit all of my documents before going to Denmark. My question:

Is there any problem if I would like to go to Denmark after submitting all documents or If I would like to process the application after going there?

When should I inform about my moving to cic? After getting ITA is there any option to inform or after submitting all documents and going to Denmark I will let them know?

How can I inform them in each case?

Dp you have any idea or experience? Please, let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Best
Nazmun

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nazmun2014 said:
Hi Experts,

Need your help again. I am from Bangladesh and got nominated on November 11, 2015 but I did not accept it as there is option for 30 days to accept. My husband went to Denmark for studing with full funded scholarship. I accompanying with my child have already applied for a residence permit as a accompanying family member and probably we will go to Denmark within February, 2016.

Most probably I will get ITA on December, 2015. So, I can submit all of my documents before going to Denmark. My question:

Is there any problem if I would like to go to Denmark after submitting all documents or If I would like to process the application after going there?

When should I inform about my moving to cic? After getting ITA is there any option to inform or after submitting all documents and going to Denmark I will let them know?

How can I inform them in each case?

Dp you have any idea or experience? Please, let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Best
Nazmun
You can either submit your application while you are in Bangladesh or after you have reached Denmark. If you are applying from Denmark, you will obviously provide you Denmark mailing address. If you decide to apply from Bangladesh and then travelled to Denmark, then you can submit a case specific enquiry (CSE) to change your address after reaching Denmark.

Link to CSE: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

nazmun2014

Star Member
Jan 16, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2015
Nomination.....
11-11-2015
Passport Req..
10-05-2016
rajanvnv said:
You can either submit your application while you are in Bangladesh or after you have reached Denmark. If you are applying from Denmark, you will obviously provide you Denmark mailing address. If you decide to apply from Bangladesh and then travelled to Denmark, then you can submit a case specific enquiry (CSE) to change your address after reaching Denmark.

Link to CSE: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
Dear rajanvnv ,
Thank you so much for you quick and kind response.
+1 for you...you deserve it.

Ronnie S.

Nov 10, 2015
Hi Friends,

1. One of a friend told me that we can arrange fake Canadian job offer letter from any company. do you think it will work..? or CIC will verify from the employer who provided us a letter of intent?

2. CIC need just job offer letter or require something more than this?

3. will it be good idea to get fake job offer letter?

Please suggest.

Thank you in advance for your time.

Ronnie.

ozlis

Oct 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ronnie S. said:
Hi Friends,

1. One of a friend told me that we can arrange fake Canadian job offer letter from any company. do you think it will work..? or CIC will verify from the employer who provided us a letter of intent?

Please suggest.

Ronnie.
Other than just being straight up wrong (why would you do that?), you need an LMIA to have a valid job offer.

So yes, they will check and yes they will know that you lied.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Ronnie S. said:
Hi Friends,

Please suggest.

Ronnie.
The advice that your stupid friend gave you can bar you from applying again for 5 years.

omeranjum

Apr 14, 2015
Hello Experts ,

I guess everyone is here really need help so I won't say I really need help. :) I would say It's URGENT.

I want to apply for Canada in this week for Calgary. My details are given below.

My Age = 30 Years
Masters in Computer Science and as per WES my education is = Third Year Bachelor
Having 7 Years of experience in Computer Networks but completed my Masters in 2014. (after 2 years simple graduation in 2008 I started JOB , while I have CCNA , CCNP , Microsoft Certifications).
IELTS Score = Reading = 6 , Writing = 6 , Speaking = 6.5 , Listening = 6.5 , OVERALL BAND = 6.5

MY wife Details

Masters in Computer Science and as per WES her education is = Third Year Bachelor
IELTS Score = Reading = 5.5 , Speaking = 5.5 , Listening = 5.5 , Writing = 6 , OVERALL BAND = 5.5

My Son Details

3 Months OLD

I request to Expert here to contact me on my skype and assist me , I shall be really thankful to him / her. I checked step by step guide but my problem is I need deep help while applying , to have with me at that time.

Most Important , Do I eligible on above mention details.

Please respond ASAP.
Thanks in advance.