+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Duskyblue

Jan 23, 2015
Switzerland
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
$unn¥123 said:
Friends reference letter is on normal quality paper...is this ok? Or it should be on any special bond paper?
It has all the required info ..except my employee code..
But im worried its on normal paper not on bond paper
Not sure I understand you correctly, but how would that matter? They just get your scan, so they can't tell how thik the paper it was. It just needs to have the company letter head.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
$unn¥123 said:
Friends reference letter is on normal quality paper...is this ok? Or it should be on any special bond paper?
It has all the required info ..except my employee code..
But im worried its on normal paper not on bond paper
The paper quality doesn't matter. All that matters is the details that are present on that paper and if the paper in question is the company's letter head!

$unn¥123

Jul 25, 2015
its just a4 size normal paper..signed and stamped by my CEO..and has all info required by CIC.....
my concern is all for quality of paper...
is it necessary that BOND paper is only consider as letterhead?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
$unn¥123 said:
its just a4 size normal paper..signed and stamped by my CEO..and has all info required by CIC.....
my concern is all for quality of paper...
is it necessary that BOND paper is only consider as letterhead?
No, no. Bond paper is not required. Whatever you have is fine!

Good luck~!

EEcanvan

Star Member
Jun 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys,

I have a problem. I recently submitted EE profile for my brother. He is eligible as CEC candidate. When I submitted the profile, his Canadian work experience score was 53 because of 2+ years of experience. However, Today the score increased automatically to 64. He can only have 64 if he completes 3 years of Canadian experience which he hasn't. Even after repeated efforts of modifying the profile, his score is not decreasing. Should I withdraw the profile and resubmit it. Please guide.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
EEcanvan said:
Hey Guys,

I have a problem. I recently submitted EE profile for my brother. He is eligible as CEC candidate. When I submitted the profile, his Canadian work experience score was 53 because of 2+ years of experience. However, Today the score increased automatically to 64. He can only have 64 if he completes 3 years of Canadian experience which he hasn't. Even after repeated efforts of modifying the profile, his score is not decreasing. Should I withdraw the profile and resubmit it. Please guide.
When will your brother complete 3 years? Which month?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
EEcanvan said:
Whoo! Seems to be an error. I recall reading about a very similar case somewhere else on the forum. If he gets an ITA today, I would suggest him to decline it.

You can try re-creating his profile once and if it still doesn't fix it, you have to contact CIC and tell them about this!

Good luck!

xheikh

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Hi Guys,

My IELTS going to expire in Jan,2016 while I get ITA for 20 dram and will submit my application in Nov/Dec,2015. Will I need to re-take the exam or not. Once we submit the complete application will CIC ask for IELTS to do it again if expiring soon.

Any suggestions.

EEcanvan

Star Member
Jun 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Whoo! Seems to be an error. I recall reading about a very similar case somewhere else on the forum. If he gets an ITA today, I would suggest him to decline it.

You can try re-creating his profile once and if it still doesn't fix it, you have to contact CIC and tell them about this!

Good luck!
See that is the problem I don't want him to waste any more time. He has already applied in the old system in Oct 2014 and has not received any update since then. He has a good score of 467(actual one) and I am hoping he will definitely get an ITA in next draw. Then I think withdrawing the profile and creating a new one will be a good idea. This way if there will be a draw today and he receives an ITA he won't have to decline it. What say??

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
EEcanvan said:
See that is the problem I don't want him to waste any more time. He has already applied in the old system in Oct 2014 and has not received any update since then. He has a good score of 467(actual one) and I am hoping he will definitely get an ITA in next draw. Then I think withdrawing the profile and creating a new one will be a good idea. This way if there will be a draw today and he receives an ITA he won't have to decline it. What say??
Well, the new profile would take anywhere between 8-24 hours to get activated (Job bank registration PENDING to REGISTERED).
But please note that if the cut-off score of the draw is <=467 (his actual score), he can very well accept the ITA but if it is >467, then NO. I wouldn't suggest it. It is not worth the risk!

urrry

Oct 25, 2015
Hi all,

I have one question about continuous work experience: if I have a break of more than 12 months in my work history
will I get points for the job I had before this break ? or only continuous work experience (that is the latest experience without breaks) will be scored ?

Should I mention all relevant experience when creating my express entry profile (even with a gap of more than a year) ?

thanks

rafiariz

Mar 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
october 2012
AOR Received.
feb 2013
Med's Request
feb 2013
Med's Done....
feb 2013
Passport Req..
august 2013
VISA ISSUED...
sep 2013
Can anyone help know...what is the frequency/schedule of draws for selecting applications for ITA??

What are chances of getting selected with 350+ score???