+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

sgemini

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi KN1980,

Probably they missed out your MBA transcripts earlier. I am also BTech and MBA (MBA is from NMIMS). They evaluated it as Masters.

Nidsabhi

May 4, 2015
Hi,

If my husband create his profile can he do editing later in my education part as I have to do assessment of my education?

I have done both bachelors and Masters, Do i have to do assessment for both the degrees?

Thanks in advance....

KN1980

Aug 31, 2015
sgemini said:
Hi KN1980,

Probably they missed out your MBA transcripts earlier. I am also BTech and MBA (MBA is from NMIMS). They evaluated it as Masters.
Not Really. The MBA degree was being shown as second Undergraduate Majors. That was a plain mistake and shows that lack of process/ quality adherence!

Adil Khan123

Jul 20, 2015
Abu Dhabi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
Dear All,

Please tell me do I need an original ECA report from WES for submission of my application after receiving ITA?? or the one available online would be sufficient??

Thanks

sgemini

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Adil Khan123 said:
Dear All,

Please tell me do I need an original ECA report from WES for submission of my application after receiving ITA?? or the one available online would be sufficient??

Thanks
I received ITA and am in process of uploading documents. They nowhere asked to upload original or the online (PDF) version of report. All they ask is scanned copy of degree/diploma.

So I assume they will get the ECA from the reference number we provided earlier in EE profile. Experts, please confirm.

ultron.ash

Jul 5, 2015
I have a human score of 348 .Should I start filling in for EE profile or retake IELTS ? I got only 7 band. Please advise if this score will be acceptable and will be accepted for ITA.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
ultron.ash said:
I have a human score of 348 .Should I start filling in for EE profile or retake IELTS ? I got only 7 band. Please advise if this score will be acceptable and will be accepted for ITA.
You can enter the pool (provided you are eligible) and re-take the IELTS test. Your 7 band does not directly decide if you will get ITA or not but your CRS does. You must concentrate on improving your CRS scores and one of the ways to do that is to re-take and get a CLB-9 (8777 LRWS) in IELTS.

ultron.ash

Jul 5, 2015
Just a quick thought..

My age at present is 32 so i get extra points on CRS and I will turn 33 in 2 days so should I fill up the EE form as I may get some extra points ? at the moment my score is only 348 with age of 33.

also final WES report is under progress. What do you guys recommend ?

Regards
Ash

IndianJack

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ultron.ash said:
Just a quick thought..

My age at present is 32 so i get extra points on CRS and I will turn 33 in 2 days so should I fill up the EE form as I may get some extra points ? at the moment my score is only 348 with age of 33.

also final WES report is under progress. What do you guys recommend ?

Regards
Ash
Your age will be calculated on the day you receive an ITA.

IndianJack

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Adil Khan123 said:
Dear All,

Thanks
The physical report that you will receive in mail/courier is identical to the one available online in your WES account.

You don't need it any stage.

mojuni

Sep 8, 2011
Hi All...
I have created my profile and got job verification code letter as well. Though my score is 348 while I'm human resources professional. Any one got ITA with this score so far? Any further suggestions to increase my score? I'm 33, MBA in HR with 7 years of relevant experience in Pakistan and UAE and 7 band in IELTS.

Thanks,

IndianJack

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mojuni said:
Hi All...
I have created my profile and got job verification code letter as well. Though my score is 348 while I'm human resources professional. Any one got ITA with this score so far? Any further suggestions to increase my score? I'm 33, MBA in HR with 7 years of relevant experience in Pakistan and UAE and 7 band in IELTS.

Thanks,
You need a score of around 450 to receive an ITA in near future.

Try retaking IELTS and scoring atleast CLB 9 (8L/7R/7W/7S).

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
mojuni said:
Hi All...

Thanks,
348 is a low score compared to the scores that have been picked till date. 450 is the minimum score till date for which an ITA was issued. You can consider improving your scores by getting a CLB-9 (8777 LRWS) in IELTS.

Good luck!