+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

deepalivg

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
Hi,
Can I create EE profile without ECA? ECA is on the way and I have IELTS ready. If I input figures now from WES equivalency tool for ECA, will I be able to change it later once I get ECA in hand?

ssingh5

Star Member
Mar 23, 2015
Hey Guys

I need your help.

I came to canada and completed my Masters Degree on 30th April 2015.
I started working with an IT company temporary full time from May 2015 till 11 Sep 2015.
I got another job offer and i change my province to Ontario, its a contract full time employement directly hired by my company no agency in between. The contract is valid till Dec 2016. I joined on 14th Sep 2015 (No Gap in both jobs)

So for my Canadian work Experience score of 1 year - Am i eligible in May 2016 for CEC Class in express entry . My canadian work experience is valid ?? As it is not continous and permanent. But i found on CIC requirement for CEC they never mentioned permanent or continous anywhere.
So am i good to go ?

If yes, What should i need from my 1st employer. As i asked them for the reference letter they provided me describing my timeline , and hours per week and annual salary and job responsibilities and my position. Is it enough to proof ? Apart from that i have pay slips to show.

Also for my employer back in india where i worked in my IT field for 2 years i just have the relieving letter . So do i need to get a reference letter from them too ??Or is it enough ?

sgemini

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deepalivg said:
Hi,
Can I create EE profile without ECA? ECA is on the way and I have IELTS ready. If I input figures now from WES equivalency tool for ECA, will I be able to change it later once I get ECA in hand?
No you won't be able to create EE profile without ECA. They will ask you to enter the reference number mentioned on the ECA report.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ssingh5 said:
Hey Guys

I need your help.

I came to canada and completed my Masters Degree on 30th April 2015.
I started working with an IT company temporary full time from May 2015 till 11 Sep 2015.
I got another job offer and i change my province to Ontario, its a contract full time employement directly hired by my company no agency in between. The contract is valid till Dec 2016. I joined on 14th Sep 2015 (No Gap in both jobs)

So for my Canadian work Experience score of 1 year - Am i eligible in May 2016 for CEC Class in express entry . My canadian work experience is valid ?? As it is not continous and permanent. But i found on CIC requirement for CEC they never mentioned permanent or continous anywhere.
So am i good to go ?

If yes, What should i need from my 1st employer. As i asked them for the reference letter they provided me describing my timeline , and hours per week and annual salary and job responsibilities and my position. Is it enough to proof ? Apart from that i have pay slips to show.

That would suffice.

Also for my employer back in india where i worked in my IT field for 2 years i just have the relieving letter . So do i need to get a reference letter from them too ??Or is it enough ?

Just the relieving letter won't suffice. You would need valid work reference letters to prove that your job responsibilities matched with the main duties of the chosen NOC.

DAN1985

Sep 22, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
06-12-2015
AOR Received.
22-12-2015
Med's Done....
25-12-2015
Hi, I have received Expression of Interest from Ontario PNP yesterday. I have 3 years work experience in the past ten years in Skill level NOC B. However I have only got 10 months experience in the past 5 years in Skill Level NOC B, but I have already covered 1560 hours of full time work in these months. Am I eligible to apply for OINP ? Please help.

oshin

Sep 22, 2015
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2015
Med's Request
08-12-2015 Upfront
Med's Done....
24-12-2015 Passed
Passport Req..
21-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2016
chiron said:
fwict the sealed thing is most important. even if you don't have copies of transcripts from all your semesters it might still be positively evaluated by wes. at least that was the case with me.

to clarify... i never collected my final semester transcript and so i sent photocopies of the other 3 semesters along with the wes request t my college. i was concerned with the same issue and so ordered 2 sets of transcripts. i sent one set to wes and tore open the other to find that they just attested the copies i sent. still don't have my final sem transcript but i got masters degree evaluation from wes despite that.
Thanks Guys! I was able to ask the school to just stamp the back and do not seal yet. Once I received it and included my diploma then I will surely seal it before sending.

chiron

Star Member
Jul 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-02-2016
Med's Done....
11-02-2016
Passport Req..
07-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-04-2016
LANDED..........
03-08-2016
oshin said:
Thanks Guys! I was able to ask the school to just stamp the back and do not seal yet. Once I received it and included my diploma then I will surely seal it before sending.
1. If you want to get the diploma evaluated then its transcript should be signed and placed in sealed envelop by the registrar of the university that awarded the degree. fwict any document inside the sealed envelop without seal of the registrar will not be considered for evaluation by WES.

2. A "Sealed envelope" is expected to have sign and seal of the attesting officer across the top, bottom and middle flap of the envelope to make it difficult to open it up/tamper with it's contents.

3. If you want to send any additional documents for whatever reason to WES then get an additional envelope, place them along with the sealed envelope in it and send to WES.

sgemini

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
+1 to chiron for above.

WES doesnt ask for the diploma/degree certificate to be placed in sealed envelop. It's just the transcript that has to be in sealed envelop. What I did was I took a bigger envelop, placed a photo copy of degree and also placed the sealed envelop of transcript that I had received from university. Just as chiron mentioned.

mars_m

Aug 28, 2015
Anything I should be careful about when updating the relatives in Canada section of my EE application?
I want to state I have no relatives.I previously stated I have an aunt but I realized that proving the blood relationship is more effort than it's worth.

On of my EE profiles was rendered ineligible after I changed my NOC code previously.Don't want this to happen again.

sidhu08

Oct 12, 2014
HI..
Friends..tell me one thing..my ee profile was ineligible bcoz of sm reason....now i want delete that profile but the prob. is that i do not find any delete or withdraw option.

plz help me

scorpian_111

Sep 25, 2015
HI

Dear Experts!

I ma new to this forum and i need your advice about my eligibility and CRS points

Education: ACCA member + OBU Points: 22
Experience: 5 years Points: 13
Language: all have 6 in IELTS: Points: 16
Adaptibility: Wife's language: Points: 5

Total points:68 FSW

My question is that am i eligible in FSW under financial auditor and accountants category? if yes then how many points will i get in CRS as recently CRS issued ITS at 450 points but my seems to be 340 around under above situation

Note: I am not married but will marry next year so please advice that will my partner benefit in my application?

Please reply me at your earliest

Regards

KingBing

Sep 27, 2015
I have a question.
What if I receive nomination and then submit my documents online after receiving ITA. Can I loose nomination too if my application is being rejected/cancelled?

Kind Regards,
Bing

ultron.ash

Jul 5, 2015
Dear Members,

Thanks for the info. I have a query regarding the process.

1. My IELTS score is Listening - 6, Reading, 7.5, Speaking - 7 and writing 6.5 & Overall - 7
2. I got my ECA done from WES report.
3. Should I start with the express entry form ?
4. How to provide finances ? or is to done after receive Invitation to apply ?
5. Is job bank needs to e filled before the cic form ?

Is this IELTS score will be acceptable by CIC. ?

Regards
Ash

devcanada

Jun 1, 2015
Hi,

1. I am facing the issue in Birth certificate.
My spouse birth certificate has mother's surname (before marriage e.g. RANI), whereas passport has surname GOEL.
First name is same in both places.
Is this a problem ?

2. Do we need to submit the Birth Certificate of Prime applicant and Spouse ?
As the document checklist web-link does not mention that ?

Thanks in Advance

duckirha

Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
25-09-2015 SINP
Med's Done....
06-10-2015
ultron.ash said:
Dear Members,

Thanks for the info. I have a query regarding the process.

1. My IELTS score is Listening - 6, Reading, 7.5, Speaking - 7 and writing 6.5 & Overall - 7
2. I got my ECA done from WES report.
3. Should I start with the express entry form ?
4. How to provide finances ? or is to done after receive Invitation to apply ?
5. Is job bank needs to e filled before the cic form ?

Is this IELTS score will be acceptable by CIC. ?

Regards
Ash
1. Your IELTS score is enough to create Express Entry profile
2. You must have WES report before you apply. Well done!!
3. Yes, if your total points is 67 or above, you can create Express Entry profile.
4. To create EE profile, you don't need to provide any financial statement. If you want to apply for PNP, maybe province will ask for finance. Or once you get ITA, then you need financial statement from bank to apply for PR.
5, To finish your Express Entry profile you must register with the Government of Canada’s Job Bank if you do not already have: a valid job offer, or
a nomination from a province or territory
See the link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/profile.asp