+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

AAA2133

Dec 17, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2015
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-10-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-09-2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
24-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
11-03-2016
Hi Guys,

Quick question: I have a MSc degree from canada and BSc from my home country. I have not done ECA for my foreign degree and I already said that on my EE profile, however, I have a notarized translation of it. Do I need to also upload it along with my Masters?

Thanks,

jasmine_rticell

Jul 3, 2015
sir,
Kindly let me know at the time of create profile for express entry, family members credentials to be input i.e spouse and kid.. also tell me how to transfer the canadian express entry fees and landing fees and how to upload police clearance certificate.. What will be left after ITA..

Regards

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AAA2133 said:
Hi Guys,

Quick question: I have a MSc degree from canada and BSc from my home country. I have not done ECA for my foreign degree and I already said that on my EE profile, however, I have a notarized translation of it. Do I need to also upload it along with my Masters?

Thanks,
Needed only if you've claimed '2 or more..' option in your profile. If you've claimed Masters and your MSc is indeed a Canadian Masters degree, you don't need to upload your Bachelors and it need not even be mentioned in your profile.

Jiten16

Sep 22, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Needed only if you've claimed '2 or more..' option in your profile. If you've claimed Masters and your MSc is indeed a Canadian Masters degree, you don't need to upload your Bachelors and it need not even be mentioned in your profile.
Hello,

Please advice distance education certificate are consider for EE if its recognized by UGC.

Thanks,
Jiten

mramakrishna

Sep 21, 2015
Do we need only mark sheets and original degree certificates of our UG and PG degree to submit ECA ?

or need any other files need to attach ?

Please clarify to start my ECA....

Thanks in Advance.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
mramakrishna said:
Do we need only mark sheets and original degree certificates of our UG and PG degree to submit ECA ?

or need any other files need to attach ?

Please clarify to start my ECA....

Thanks in Advance.
I have written step by step instructions to get an ECA. Check it out.

https://rajtocanada.wordpress.com/2015/07/22/how-to-educational-credential-assessment-from-wes/

If you don't understand anything, feel free to post the query/PM me.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
NewBeginning said:
To my knowledge, you CANNOT apply to Ontario PNP by yourself (if you do not have a job offer). If Ontario is interested in your profile, they will send out a request on your myCIC account. You then have to accept that and then send them the documents. Please note that you need a minimum CRS of 400 to be considered by Ontario under this stream.

mramakrishna

Sep 21, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
I have written step by step instructions to get an ECA. Check it out.

If you don't understand anything, feel free to post the query/PM me.
Hi Raj,

I have asked couple of questions on your blog. Could you please take a look into it and clarify my doubts.

Thanks for your reply...

AAA2133

Dec 17, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2015
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-10-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-09-2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
24-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
11-03-2016
Asivad Anac said:
Thank you. Yes I have a Canadian masters but I already put my foreign bachelors into my EE profile and I have mentioned that I never did ECA for this degree. So basically , I have two post grad degrees which the latest is from Canada. Do you think would it be good idea if I attach the translation which is notarized and write an explanation that I never have done ECA for this degree as said in my EE profile?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AAA2133 said:
Thank you. Yes I have a Canadian masters but I already put my foreign bachelors into my EE profile and I have mentioned that I never did ECA for this degree. So basically , I have two post grad degrees which the latest is from Canada. Do you think would it be good idea if I attach the translation which is notarized and write an explanation that I never have done ECA for this degree as said in my EE profile?
You can choose to do that. The point here is that you will get no points for your foreign credential without the ECA (and in your case, even with the ECA included because you already have the points based on your Canadian Masters credential). So it is strictly unnecessary to include this in your application.