+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Ali Khan01

Aug 27, 2015
Ali Khan01 said:
Hello,

I am new in this process. I need some information; me and my husband are intending to apply for Canada immigration. I am facing some problems; they are as follows:

1. My husband has done A/O levels from Malaysia. how and from where he is going to attest and seal his Degrees and transcripts ( what is the procedure for it)
2. I have done my Masters from London. How and from where I am going to attest and seal my Degree and transcript
3. I have certifications like CCNA/CCNP. Do I have to attest them also? if yes then how and from where?

I will be very thankful if someone can help me regarding this.

gauravg

Jun 17, 2015
Hi Guys,

I have got Ielts and wes done. I submitted my application but in a few hours got a respone that the Profile Ineligible.....

I did not have a link to apply to the job bank or to upload any documents.

Can someone pls guide..

rgds

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Dlamba said:
Hey guys ,

Can somebody help me to know STEP BY STEP for WES process .
I am confused .

Thanks

Deepak
Go through this link..

https://rajkamalm.wordpress.com/2015/07/22/how-to-educational-credential-assessment-from-wes/

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Adil Khan123 said:
Heyy Everyone,

I am currently living in Abu Dhabi soon going to UK on a visit visa for six months... If I am selected in pool during this period or being nominated by any province is it possible that I can apply from UK for me and my wife as she is already there (student)??

Thanks
I think you might have to request for a VO change. Can someone else confirm this?

mehdift

Aug 31, 2015
Hello People

i am in need of some help from you folks

i have got my WES evaluation Done, and also my IELTS exam results.
WES results approved the equivalency of my degree to 4 years bachelor's degree.
my wife has also received her WES results with the same output, 4 years bachelor's degree.
IELTS results are as follows:
READING: 6.5
WRITING: 6
Listening: 6.5
SPEAKING: 7.5

initially the questionnaire stated that i am eligible, and i am married.
the fund i can provide is up to 20,000 dollars.

i have 3 years of continues working experience, and i am still currently employed. my NOC code is under B section.

i still don't understand why the application gets an INELIGIBLE status.

someone out there guide me through this. i don't know what i am getting wrong?

could it be because of my wife's IELTS results? but she is not the primary applicant. i don't understand!

I will really appreciate some help from you people.

thank you very much in advance

owais182

Aug 31, 2015
All, hi.

I have a bit of strange glitch with my PR application and was hoping someone could help.

Essentially, under the "Official Languages" section, I mark down that I can communicate in English, but then the question I get is "Has [Name] taken an approved language test to assess their French skills?"

If I select 'No' it doesn't let me proceed further. If I select 'Yes' I can then go ahead and enter my IELTS details.

Has anyone else faced this issue?

Grateful for assistance!

Thanks.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
owais182 said:
All, hi.

I have a bit of strange glitch with my PR application and was hoping someone could help.

Essentially, under the "Official Languages" section, I mark down that I can communicate in English, but then the question I get is "Has [Name] taken an approved language test to assess their French skills?"

If I select 'No' it doesn't let me proceed further. If I select 'Yes' I can then go ahead and enter my IELTS details.

Has anyone else faced this issue?

Grateful for assistance!

Thanks.
This is a known bug and this has been posted and reported countless times in this forum. As far as I know, this has been reported to CIC but they still haven't fixed it. Go ahead and give your IELTS scores. You can also mention about this bug with a LOE.

owais182

Aug 31, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
This is a known bug and this has been posted and reported countless times in this forum. As far as I know, this has been reported to CIC but they still haven't fixed it. Go ahead and give your IELTS scores. You can also mention about this bug with a LOE.
AWESOME. Thanks so much! :) :)

b4jatin

Aug 31, 2015
hi all,

If I plan to apply in January 2016, what are the chances in EE? considering I will score around 350 in CRS?
I have just started investigating and heard about this forum.

Your response will be a great guidance.
Thanks

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
Dear all,
i submitted initial application and got CRS 351, whereas i checked form below link that recently invited candidate in Aug, 15 had 456 points, it means i am far behind.

I have 7 score in ielts, demonstrating 10 years of experience in code 2147 (don't know whether it is NOC A or B). Recently connected with job bank as well.

it would be appreciated of someone could answer:
1- How i can get invitation from provinces? what is the procedure, will it require me to check website if each province and upload my profile there as well in order to be considered for province nomination?

2- what is the procedure to promote profile in the pool to the employers?

3- with CRS 351 what the the prospects of getting ITA?

Br/ Abdul Qayyum
abdul.abdulqayyum@gmail.com

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I asked for the certificate from bank which shows all 3 accounts (chequing -where the POF is,savings,credit) 6 months average balance, current balance, dates opened the account, my name, and the account number.

But they said they can just mention the current balance on each.. and the account open date plus the account number. They said they cant give 6 month average balance. But they said they can give me the 6 months chequing account statement.

The certificate I got is a simple letter printed on the bank letterhead;
whom it may concern:
date:
my name
chequing- xxx- current balance- xxx
visa- xxx- current balance- xxx
savings- xxx- current balance- xxx

seal- and address of bank

will that be enough if I submit it with 6 months statements, declaration letter, money transfer receipt from indian bank, mine and spouse's T4?

IndianJack

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm waiting for my IELTS result. Will apply under FSW EE as soon as its available i.e around 12 September.
ECA is already done.
I'm expecting a CRS of over 460.
So I'm hoping to receive an ITA in a round or two after I apply.
Between today and my IELTS result, I have almost two weeks.
How should I utilize this time?
Should I apply for my PCC and medical already or is it better to get them done after ITA?
What other things could I do in this time to ensure that there are not many unwanted delays later?

johnny123

Aug 18, 2012
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2016
Med's Done....
10-12-2016 passed
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
Asivad Anac said:
Yes. Any experience gained outside Canada in NOC 0/A/B is foreign work experience that can be used towards gaining points under EE.
Including experience while being full-time student? Initial post says no but I couldn't find that on CIC website.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
johnny123 said:
Including experience while being full-time student? Initial post says no but I couldn't find that on CIC website.
CIC explicitly disallows this in the Canadian context but doesn't rule this out for non-Canadian experience. I imagine you should be able to claim it unless the work experience was an integral part of the course curriculum/study requirements.