+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

sansphoenix

Mar 19, 2014
filling application

hello folks,

where does btech mechanical fall... sciences applied or sciences general
similarly for +2 or intermediate
and for ssc or matriculation

sansphoenix

Mar 19, 2014
hello folks,

What is the level of education.... to be filled for +2 or intermediate
and for ssc or matriculation

in express entry application

mvd

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reference Letters

Hi,

Can anyone please tell me what to do if my ex-employer/s denies to issue a reference letter, required by CIC.

Thanks

1234UJ

Jul 4, 2015
princezulfi said:
Hi Folks,

i need some guidance, i am going to start my EE application along with my family. do i qualify with below points.

• Work experience: 15 points (over 12 years)
• Education: 19 points ( MSc from UK (WES done) , BSC Pakistan (WES can't be done , University is closed and not in list of WES)
• IELTS: 19 points (L: 7.5 R: 6 W: 6 S: 7.6 )
Total points are 65 where as i heard that I have to achieve 67 points to enter express entry pool.

what if i get job offer, a company i worked with them in Qatar are willing to hire me under category "O" NOC 0211.

If you will be offered a job with positive LMIA your score would reach 75 points which is above than the minimum requirements of 67 points. You will stand a good chance to get ITA.

pnp666

Jul 29, 2015
Hello everyone, I have been followed up this forum for a month and I will apply CEC in near future.

There is one thing confused me:

For foreign work experience, should I have to under the same NOC as my Canadian work experience? My current job in Canada is a drafter, but my foreign work experience is not relating to drafting.

Can anyone help? Thanks in advance :)

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello guys ,

i was wondering how people got rejected because of medical upfront after getting medical passed.....i thought medical passed means everything good with medical ....

my medical type is
IME - EDE
FAMILY -EDE

SHOULD I HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THIS

ANY SUGGESTION GUYS ?

Himalaya1

Star Member
Feb 20, 2015
Hi raj!!

As you wrote that vacancies have exhausted this year for PNPs. Where do they put up there vacancy status?

Regards

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Himalaya1 said:
Hi raj!!

As you wrote that vacancies have exhausted this year for PNPs. Where do they put up there vacancy status?

Regards
They don't, I guess. PNPs open up in the beginning of the year and they have quotas. This is the 8th month and so, they (at least most provinces) would have received monstrous number of applications and hence, it is wise to think that they don't accept EOIs anymore. I think you can give PEI a shot, if you are interested.

msmita28

Aug 20, 2015
hi,
I am applying for Canada Express entry visa. I am working to get reference letters. I have worked for 10 yrs in dell AND 3 years in Wipro.
Do I need reference from both companies?
MY consultant is insisting on getting reference letters on letter from the company.
However here is the problem
1. Dell: I am not sure if Dell will a reference letter and my current manager is out side India. How else can I get a reference letter.
2 Wipro: this was 10 years back. None of my ex colleagues are still with Wipro. I don't think i will get a reference letter from the company. Can a written letter be issued by ex-colleague be used.

tejasa

Aug 20, 2015
Hello Friends,

For applying EE, how much liquid funds should we be showing? My husband has recently applied for a Student Visa. Can I show a part of the funds shown for his visa for my EE?

Please help me.

Tejasa

Duskyblue

Jan 23, 2015
Switzerland
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
tejasa said:
Hello Friends,

For applying EE, how much liquid funds should we be showing? My husband has recently applied for a Student Visa. Can I show a part of the funds shown for his visa for my EE?

Please help me.

Tejasa
You can find a table here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp
(Assuming you don't have a valid job offer or one of the other exceptions applies.)

Himalaya1

Star Member
Feb 20, 2015
I meant to ask-

As an applicants form can be in a pool for a maximum period of 1 year. Do the Provinces also have same system at there level(for PNP applicants)?

Regards

vanthle

Aug 10, 2015
Hello,

Can someone please help me with below questions?

1. I have 1 bachelor's degree from my country (already have ECA) and 2 post graduate certificates. Am I qualified under "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years" for 128 points? I put "Bachelor's degree OR a three or more year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute" so I got only 120 for this critera.

2. Certificate of qualification is only for Federal skilled trade, am I correct?

3. If I want to update my file, the only way to do is withdraw my file and create the new one again? Do I have to register with job bank again since I already registered.

Thanks in advance.