+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Himalaya1

Star Member
Feb 20, 2015
Thanks raj. We never had job or study in Canada. So can we still expect to get PNP?
Are there any other factors that can earn me points?
Regards

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Himalaya1 said:
Thanks raj. We never had job or study in Canada. So can we still expect to get PNP?
Are there any other factors that can earn me points?
Regards
I had posted this earlier.

rajkamalmohanram said:
Use the below links to learn more about PNP

PEI PNP --> http://www.gov.pe.ca/immigration/index.php3?number=1014385

NBPNP --> http://www.welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/immigrating_and_settling/how_to_immigrate/new_brunswick_provincialnomineeprogram.html

Ontario PNP --> http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/

Nova Scotia PNP --> http://novascotiaimmigration.com/move-here/
Learn more about these provinces using the links above. They do not require job offer/experience/education in Canada.

Having relatives in Canada could earn you points for PNP.
Good luck!!

Himalaya1

Star Member
Feb 20, 2015
Thanks a lot raj!! hope the links would be of great help.
How many points are awarded for a relative settled there?

Regards

diana0220

Star Member
Jul 3, 2015
hi dear all,

does anyone who got pr or medical pass their upfront medical type is worker non EDE?

i am so worried about it, please reply me

andyincanada

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2016
Nomination.....
27-10-2016
AOR Received.
04-11-2016
Med's Done....
20-10-2016
Passport Req..
12 Apr 2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-Apr-2017
No points added to my profile despite adding Spouse's language results

Has anyone faced an issue while updating your EE profile adding Spouse's language assessment results? When I updated my profile with my spouse's assessment results, I don't see an increase to my score, though there should have been an increase.

If you have faced this and got it resolved, please indicate how.

Thanks Much!

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014
Hey guys i have a question regarding Experience for EE... i was woking as a store supervisor(part time) in my back home while i was doing full time studies..so i can pay my college fees..does that experience count as a skill experience in EE? thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
andyincanada said:
Has anyone faced an issue while updating your EE profile adding Spouse's language assessment results? When I updated my profile with my spouse's assessment results, I don't see an increase to my score, though there should have been an increase.

If you have faced this and got it resolved, please indicate how.

Thanks Much!
Please logout and login again. If that doesn't work, check your account the next day!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
dh5689 said:
Hey guys i have a question regarding Experience for EE... i was woking as a store supervisor(part time) in my back home while i was doing full time studies..so i can pay my college fees..does that experience count as a skill experience in EE? thanks
No. That experience doesn't count.

bhushans

Mar 13, 2015
221204 said:
ALL EE APPLICANT BE AWARE THAT LIFE IN CANADA IS VERY VERY HARD FOR NON IT APPLICANT.
YOU HAD TO WORK AS GENERAL LABOUR FOR 12-13 DOLLAR PER HOUR, IT REALLY SUCKS.

IF YOU ARE ENGINEER U HAVE TO GET PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER LICENSE WHICH IS ATIME CONSUMING PROCES
UNTIL THAN U HAD TO WORK AS LABOURER.

TAKE A SABBATICAL OFF FOR 3-4 MONTHS, CHECK OUT THE LIFE AND JOB STRUCTURE IN CANADA AND THAN DECIDE.

LIFE IN CANAD IS VERY LONELY, DEEP EMPTY FEELING.
DONT SCREW YOUR LIFE BY TAKING A PLUNGE.
First of all - wrong thread.
Secondly, but not any less important - you cannot just make claims that HUGE & end the post! you have to back it with your experience/backup for the bold statements.

I am not discrediting, but when a whole forum is dedicated to people helping each other for Canada PR, You are advising against coming to Canada (for Non-IT folks) with a blanket statement!

Does your statement apply to Medical / Finance / Mechanical industry!?
What about literature, arts, etc?

Appreciate your effort in coming up & writing your thoughts, but you need to be specific & explain why you say so!

Bhushan.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
221204 said:
ALL EE APPLICANT BE AWARE THAT LIFE IN CANADA IS VERY VERY HARD FOR NON IT APPLICANT.

IF YOU ARE ENGINEER U HAVE TO GET PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER LICENSE WHICH IS ATIME CONSUMING PROCES

TAKE A SABBATICAL OFF FOR 3-4 MONTHS, CHECK OUT THE LIFE AND JOB STRUCTURE IN CANADA AND THAN DECIDE.

With all due respect, what kind of abomination is this? Like the OP has already pointed out, you must have some evidence to backup your claims. To me, you sound outlandish. It's okay to try and tell the situation in Canada and of course you are entitled to an opinion but a vague post like this with minimal information and no references whatsoever to experiences of other people/personal experiences is just outright annoying.

No disrespect to you but the next time you post, please cite some references or backup material to substantiate your claim. Plus, next time, try not to use all caps unless it is a very important announcement/message. Thanks.

Adil Khan123

Jul 20, 2015
Abu Dhabi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
221204 said:

Bro I appreciate that you are sharing your thoughts in this forum. But let me tell you one thing all the aspirants here might have already known the conditions although critical ones but still they are optimistic to be there and are striving to help each other inspite of being aware of aforesaid problems in you post.

The thing is most of us are in between age of 26 - 36 and this is the stage of life where your hard work and high ambitions shape your future. If whatever have you said is true and seems to be improbable then I don't think its going to make difference for any one here. Atleast for me I dont care what would happen to me when I land there at start but things get right with the time and for that time you have to wait, struggle, and keep you spirit up without being distracted by others.

cyronn

Aug 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-01-2016
AOR Received.
22-01-2016
Passport Req..
26-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2016
Asivad Anac said:
If yore are planning to be the PA, your spouse's ECA will get you a maximum of 10 points (for Master's degree or entry-to-profession degree) or 8 points (for Bachelor's degree). Your call if it is worth spending money on ECA to get those 8 or 10 points. Your call again if it makes sense to challenge WES for a 2 point difference.

If your spouse is the PA, this ECA difference (between Bachelors and entry-to-profession degree) will make all the difference to your chances.

All the best!
Thanks Asivad Anac! Frankly, we were planning on deciding who becomes the PA on whoever gets better IELTS scores :D I guess I will become the PA if my wife's degree only gets a bachelors equivalence. While on this, does it make sense for her to apply for NCA assessment now itself? Also can such an NCA assessment be used instead of a WES assessment FOR applying in Express Entry? What I am hoping for is to not go through WES assessment for her at all if an NCA will suffice. (My guess from whatever I have read so far, the NCA is mandatory and it makes sense to apply for it after we have landed in Canada. Please correct me if I am wrong)

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cyronn said:
Thanks Asivad Anac! Frankly, we were planning on deciding who becomes the PA on whoever gets better IELTS scores :D I guess I will become the PA if my wife's degree only gets a bachelors equivalence. While on this, does it make sense for her to apply for NCA assessment now itself? Also can such an NCA assessment be used instead of a WES assessment FOR applying in Express Entry? What I am hoping for is to not go through WES assessment for her at all if an NCA will suffice. (My guess from whatever I have read so far, the NCA is mandatory and it makes sense to apply for it after we have landed in Canada. Please correct me if I am wrong)
You can't get or use the NCA assessment to gain CRS points. It will be of use to your spouse if and when you get to Canada. If she isn't getting a Masters or entry-to-profession equivalence, recommend that you be the PA on this application.