+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zahid_Uttara said:
Dear All

I have got PNP nomination from Nova Scotia in "NS Demand – Express Entry" and ITA. And then after submitting my PR application CIC send me UCI and asking two forms:
1. Schedule 4 - Prov Nominees: A newly completed Schedule 4 Economic Classes - Provincial Nominees form
2. Schedule 4A- Prov Nominee: A newly completed Schedule 4A - Economic Classes - Provincial Nominees - Business Nominees form

Do I need to send both the document or only Schedule 4. Please help me. I have called call center they could not give any answer. Can you please give any contact number of CIC Express Entry Office.

Kind regards
Zahid
Just send Schedule 4 and explain that 4A doesn't apply to you.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mapledipped said:
question on fsw - employment records.

for some stupid reason my company has a template for providing the certificate of employement. what they're issuing now does not have a job description and number of hours worked. i did raise a special request to include this but now it's stuck with one of the VPs for approval (and she's taking her sweet time, already a week and i did follow up). Do i really need to include my job description? What can i use as substantiation in lieu of this?
Job description - roles & responsibilities - is one of the most important documents that are submitted as part of your application because that helps an officer compare and validate that you have chosen the right NOC.

adi1989

Jan 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There is a qusetion in Personal History section.
I am not sure how to answer that.

Have you listed all of ADITYA KAMBOJ's periods of military service or government positions (if any), and all of the organizations that ADITYA KAMBOJ belongs to (if any)?

Yes, No, Not applicable

I chose Yes, assuming that the company i work for is an orgaization.

Please advise

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adi1989 said:
There is a qusetion in Personal History section.
I am not sure how to answer that.

Have you listed all of ADITYA KAMBOJ's periods of military service or government positions (if any), and all of the organizations that ADITYA KAMBOJ belongs to (if any)?

Yes, No, Not applicable

I chose Yes, assuming that the company i work for is an orgaization.

Please advise
I imagine this question is about governmental, military or similar organizations and not commercial enterprises. If you haven't worked in any of the former places, answer Not Applicable instead.

adi1989

Jan 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I recently got married. My wife still has her maiden name on all her IDs
But the marriage certificate has changed last name.

Please advise what do i write?

Do I write her name as per the passport or marriage certificate.?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adi1989 said:
I recently got married. My wife still has her maiden name on all her IDs
But the marriage certificate has changed last name.

Please advise what do i write?

Do I write her name as per the passport or marriage certificate.?
Always as per the Passport. Explain this further using an LOE during post ITA submissions.

Qamhus

Jul 29, 2015
Dear All,
I need some help regarding requirement of proof of fund in Nova Scotia. It states that i have to show the required balance and a 3 month bank statement. My question is whether i have to maintain the required minimum balance for 3 months and then apply or i can deposit the money and apply immediately?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Qamhus said:
Dear All,
I need some help regarding requirement of proof of fund in Nova Scotia. It states that i have to show the required balance and a 3 month bank statement. My question is whether i have to maintain the required minimum balance for 3 months and then apply or i can deposit the money and apply immediately?
You can deposit the money and apply immediately provided you can convince them that these funds belong to you and are not borrowed from anyone.

squall3510

Jul 27, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good day. May I ask about the proof of funds? If it is pure cash on bank or you can also consider your property as proof of funds? Thank you for the reply.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
squall3510 said:
Good day. May I ask about the proof of funds? If it is pure cash on bank or you can also consider your property as proof of funds? Thank you for the reply.
Property cannot be shown as POF.

Qamhus

Jul 29, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
You can deposit the money and apply immediately provided you can convince them that these funds belong to you and are not borrowed from anyone.
Do i have to prove belonging of funds right away at the time of application. Or do i have to provide proof if they ask me?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Qamhus said:
Do i have to prove belonging of funds right away at the time of application. Or do i have to provide proof if they ask me?
Provide the evidence upfront using an LOE (Letter of Explanation) and supporting documents.

Qamhus

Jul 29, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Provide the evidence upfront using an LOE (Letter of Explanation) and supporting documents.
What points should i include in the letter? Is there any legal status of letter required like a legal bond paper or some kind of attestation from a lawyer?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Qamhus said:
What points should i include in the letter? Is there any legal status of letter required like a legal bond paper or some kind of attestation from a lawyer?
Just include everything you can to prove that the funds are rightfully yours and aren't borrowed. You don't need to have any attestation for an LOE - just a regular paper with the explanation, date and your signature would do.

squall3510

Jul 27, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Property cannot be shown as POF.

Thank you for the reply! But how about my friend who got an job offer with LMIA? Does she need to show proof of funds?