+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jchristina said:
Thanks for the reply. Yesterday I called 2 consultancies and enquired about this. Both agencies told I won't be getting "Two or more post-secondary program credentials.." points.

I am thinking to submit express entry myself today, before doing that for better clarity, please specify in which qualification I can opt "Two or more post-secondary program credentials..".
I am pasting the complete WES report below

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY
Bachelor's degree (four years) and Bachelor of Education

CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS

1. Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Bachelor of Arts
Year: 2010
Awarded by: University of Kerala
Institution Status: Recognized
Major/Specialization: English Language and Literature
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (three years)

2. Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Master of Arts
Year: 2012
Major/Specialization: English Language and Literature
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (four years)

3. Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Bachelor of Education
Year: 2013
Major/Specialization: English Education
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor of Education
The way I see it, you have 2 distinct Bachelors degrees and that could be arguably used as "Two or more...". CIC site also allows for doing this provided you have even a post Bachelor's certificate/diploma in addition to at least a 3 year Bachelor's degree.

Mention ONLY 2 degrees in your profile. - choose 4 year Bachelor's for your Master of Arts degree and "Two or more..." option for your Bachelors of Education degree. You can safely leave out your Bachelor of Arts degree because it has been subsumed under your Master of Arts degree.

All the best!

mapledipped

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-10-2015
Passport Req..
26-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2016
SAJ_ee2015 said:
1. I dont think files can be zipped and uploaded. Make all files a single pdf and upload it.
2. you can replace the file whenever you want before submitting application
3. black and white is enough except for the photos, but lake sure that all pages are clear
4. pdf is sufficient , but photo should be in jpeg
cool! thanks! pdf it is! :)

PJ1220

May 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
1311/1242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015 (NBPNP EOI)
Doc's Request.
09-26-2015 (NBPNP ITA)
Nomination.....
12-08-2015 (NBPNP)
AOR Received.
10-27-2015 (NBPNP AOR)
Hi again. Just want to clarify if this is the one making my friend's EE profile ineligible. Here is WES assessment on him:

Canadian equivalency summary: diploma (three years)
Credential: bachelor of science (Is this Applied Science or General Science in MyCIC)
Year: 2004
Awarded by : La fortuna college
Instituion status: recognized
Major/specialization : computer engineering technology
Canadian equivalency : secondary school diploma and diploma ( three years) (Please correct me, Is this equivalent to Bachelor's degree or a 3-year x x x?)

Also, he started college Year 1995 and was allowed to graduate in Year 2000 (a 5-year course) pending none compliance of his Thesis. In Year 2004, he went back to school and finished his Thesis, thus, his TOR is also dated in 2004 even his ECA evaluation. My question now is what will he put in "Complete/Full Academic Years", is it 5 or 9? Also, in "Full-time/part-time study", will it be still full-time? Kindly please share your inputs. I think this is the one making his EE profile ineligible. Thank you in advance.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PJ1220 said:
Hi again. Just want to clarify if this is the one making my friend's EE profile ineligible. Here is WES assessment on him:

Canadian equivalency summary: diploma (three years)
Credential: bachelor of science (Is this Applied Science or General Science in MyCIC)
Year: 2004
Awarded by : La fortuna college
Instituion status: recognized
Major/specialization : computer engineering technology
Canadian equivalency : secondary school diploma and diploma ( three years) (Please correct me, Is this equivalent to Bachelor's degree or a 3-year x x x?)

Also, he started college Year 1995 and was allowed to graduate in Year 2000 (a 5-year course) pending none compliance of his Thesis. In Year 2004, he went back to school and finished his Thesis, thus, his TOR is also dated in 2004 even his ECA evaluation. My question now is what will he put in "Complete/Full Academic Years", is it 5 or 9? Also, in "Full-time/part-time study", will it be still full-time? Kindly please share your inputs. I think this is the one making his EE profile ineligible. Thank you in advance.
This is equivalent to Bachelors. Complete/full academic years should ideally be equal to the time taken to complete the course without counting any interim discontinuities in education. Full-time/Part-time will be a concern only if your friend is opting to show another part-time or full-time work experience simultaneously. In such a case, the only restriction is that they can't choose both full-time employment along with full-time study for the same period.

PJ1220

May 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
1311/1242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015 (NBPNP EOI)
Doc's Request.
09-26-2015 (NBPNP ITA)
Nomination.....
12-08-2015 (NBPNP)
AOR Received.
10-27-2015 (NBPNP AOR)
Asivad Anac said:
This is equivalent to Bachelors. Complete/full academic years should ideally be equal to the time taken to complete the course without counting any interim discontinuities in education. Full-time/Part-time will be a concern only if your friend is opting to show another part-time or full-time work experience simultaneously. In such a case, the only restriction is that they can't choose both full-time employment along with full-time study for the same period.
Please tell me I get it right Asivad Anac. So, in his education, since his course is 5 yrs, then we should put 5 years regardless of him going back to school and finish his Thesis?

I got your point in Full-time/part-time education overlapping his 2nd work experience. This one is mistakenly done as per your explanation. He has a job from 2000 to 2005 as a School Teacher (different NOC from his work today), so we should drop this instead. This is one error we should correct. ;D Thank you.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PJ1220 said:
Please tell me I get it right Asivad Anac. So, in his education, since his course is 5 yrs, then we should put 5 years regardless of him going back to school and finish his Thesis?

This should reflect the actual time spent in education. It can be 5 years or even more than 5 years but not less than 5 years. This can be discontinuous like in your friend's case where they went back to the school after a gap.

I got your point in Full-time/part-time education overlapping his 2nd work experience. This one is mistakenly done as per your explanation. He has a job from 2000 to 2005 as a School Teacher (different NOC from his work today), so we should drop this instead. This is one error we should correct. ;D Thank you.

PJ1220

May 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
1311/1242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015 (NBPNP EOI)
Doc's Request.
09-26-2015 (NBPNP ITA)
Nomination.....
12-08-2015 (NBPNP)
AOR Received.
10-27-2015 (NBPNP AOR)
Got it now Asivad Anac. :D Wish us luck. I'll inform you when he gets eligible to EE. Thank you very much. :D

priya_kan

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
After receiving ITA, there are two options seen in MyCic; one is to Continue with application and the other for reject.
My question is, if we press continue with application and start uploading docs, will i be able to reject it later as well before submitting the docs?
Please help....Thanks in advance
Priya

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
priya_kan said:
After receiving ITA, there are two options seen in MyCic; one is to Continue with application and the other for reject.
My question is, if we press continue with application and start uploading docs, will i be able to reject it later as well before submitting the docs?
Please help....Thanks in advance
Priya
Yes. You can reject it till you either submit the application or the ITA lapses on its own after 60 days.

Zahid_Uttara

Star Member
May 5, 2010
Dear All

I have submitted my PR application. Can you please provide me information about what are the next steps I would face and how long it would take to complete the whole process.

Thank you
Zahid

AMJO

Jul 24, 2015
Need help regarding - Federal Skilled Worker Program and Express Entry

1. Is this program still live? And how can I apply under this program?

2. Under Express Entry, how to get a job offer (LIMA Supported companies), I have created my Express Entry Profile and also registered on Job Bank in March 2015, but till date I have not got any job offers from an Canadian Employer and the mails which I am getting from Job Bank are relevant to my current profile (NOC: 2281), if apply to those employers, I did not get any response. Till date I have applied to more then 20 Jobs.

Please help.

ShahPrateek

Jun 4, 2014
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2014
Nomination.....
09-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
File Transfer...
Not aware when it was done!!
Med's Request
09-10-2014
Med's Done....
01-11-2014... 3rd line updated on 11 Nov 2014
Interview........
Waived !!
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2015
LANDED..........
23-07-2015
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to ask that one my friend want to apply for EE... according to the calculator he is getting 380 points & is single.

Can anyone suggest possible ways to get ITA or get PR visa...

Please help!!

Thanks in advance

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
AMJO said:
Need help regarding - Federal Skilled Worker Program and Express Entry

1. Is this program still live? And how can I apply under this program?

2. Under Express Entry, how to get a job offer (LIMA Supported companies), I have created my Express Entry Profile and also registered on Job Bank in March 2015, but till date I have not got any job offers from an Canadian Employer and the mails which I am getting from Job Bank are relevant to my current profile (NOC: 2281), if apply to those employers, I did not get any response. Till date I have applied to more then 20 Jobs.

Please help.
1) Yes. FSWP applications are processed through the EE system since Jan 2015.

2) Please do not expect any job offer before you actually land in Canada. It is very unlikely that a Canadian employer will go through the cumbersome process to get an LMIA for a person who does not have a PR status and not in Canada.