+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

edi123

Jul 22, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Did you create the job bank profile and link it with your EE profile?
I must be too dumb. I just did that. I am hoping this is the last mistake I made.
Thanks a lot kind stranger.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
mater said:
i see WES sample report they dont write the major just bachelor (4 years).
can anyone upload sample for ICAS please
Are you very sure they haven't mentioned the major? Because I'm able to see the major in my report!

mater

Jul 23, 2015
hi every one,
I am applying to ICAS
""Please indicate the occupation category for your FSW application ""
I have electrical engineering what should I write in that question ?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
mater said:
hi every one,
I am applying to ICAS
Please check the NOC from the CIC website for your designation. The roles and responsibilities should match.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/noc.asp

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
mater said:
hi every one,
I am applying to ICAS
Please check the NOC from the CIC website for your designation. The roles and responsibilities should match.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/noc.asp

And good luck with your icas application. I think their standard processing time is 20 weeks while that of WES is 20 days. I also suggest you to do some sincere research and if you are still not able to find an answer, then post the question in the forum instead of posting every question that comes to your mind.

Thanks,

Raj

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
mater said:
see this
open
wes.org/ca/apply/popups.asp?where=sample
click on WES ECA Report (Review Sample)
For your kind information, I have completed my ECA process and I have my report with me and I can see my major on it!

Could you please look the sample report more closely? There is a field by name "Major/Specialization".

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
mater said:
I dont understand sould I write
Skill Level A
or 2133 or Electrical and electronics engineers
I haven't filled an application with ICAS but NOC is National Occupation Classification and its a 4 digit code. So, if it says NOC, it means that 4 digit number.

***Not professional advise. Use it at your own risk***

mapledipped

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-10-2015
Passport Req..
26-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2016
Hi guys...seeking help again. im planning to start uploading files soon, i already have some files that are complete and some that i need to get in a couple of weeks... so my questions for uploading files:

1 - can i zip individual files so i can just upload once for multiple paged documents, like for passport pages that i have scanned individually? or is it better to scan as one file with multiples pages and upload just that one file?

2 - if i've uploaded by mistake can i still remove and replace the file?

3 - at the moment my scanner comes out as black and white only, will this be enough or do i need colored scanner? i mean except for the photo since the shop already gave me a soft copy, but for other docs like passport etc.

4 - which format is better for uploading scanned docs, jpeg, tiff, or pdf?

hoping someone can shed more light into this... thanks!

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
mapledipped said:
Hi guys...seeking help again. im planning to start uploading files soon, i already have some files that are complete and some that i need to get in a couple of weeks... so my questions for uploading files:

1 - can i zip individual files so i can just upload once for multiple paged documents, like for passport pages that i have scanned individually? or is it better to scan as one file with multiples pages and upload just that one file?

2 - if i've uploaded by mistake can i still remove and replace the file?

3 - at the moment my scanner comes out as black and white only, will this be enough or do i need colored scanner? i mean except for the photo since the shop already gave me a soft copy, but for other docs like passport etc.

4 - which format is better for uploading scanned docs, jpeg, tiff, or pdf?

hoping someone can shed more light into this... thanks!
1. I dont think files can be zipped and uploaded. Make all files a single pdf and upload it.
2. you can replace the file whenever you want before submitting application
3. black and white is enough except for the photos, but lake sure that all pages are clear
4. pdf is sufficient , but photo should be in jpeg

Doraemi

Jul 21, 2015
Hi I am Newbie here. I just have a questions Do I really need to have a relative in canada to apply in express entry or PNP?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doraemi said:
Hi I am Newbie here. I just have a questions Do I really need to have a relative in canada to apply in express entry or PNP?
Not necessary. Adds a few points to your application though.

Mandeep.Atwal

Dec 31, 2014
Asivad Anac said:
Learning french enough to score decently on TEF would take longer and there are 4 sections there as well. You'll have to score across all areas to get a max of 24 points which will still push your score only till 441 and that might not be good enough for an ITA.

A repeat of IELTS with CLB 9 on all 4 sections will help you score almost 470 which will virtually guarantee you an ITA. Even if it means waiting 2 months, that is still worth it.

Of course, you can learn French but looking at your IELTS scores, this option seems more practical and doable for now. All you need to do is push up the Speaking by half a point and maintain the same tempo in other sections.

Strongly recommend an IELTS repeat. All the best!
Thanks Dear!

One more question, while submitting EE profile, do we need to upload some documents? as I have just followed the step by step instructions and there was no option to upload any scan documents.

Please advise.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mandeep.Atwal said:
Thanks Dear!

One more question, while submitting EE profile, do we need to upload some documents? as I have just followed the step by step instructions and there was no option to upload any scan documents.

Please advise.
You will be required to upload documents after you get your ITA.

jchristina

Jul 23, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Choose the Bachelors option for the first degree and "Two or more..." option for the next degree and the system will award you the required points.

Thanks for the reply. Yesterday I called 2 consultancies and enquired about this. Both agencies told I won't be getting "Two or more post-secondary program credentials.." points.

I am thinking to submit express entry myself today, before doing that for better clarity, please specify in which qualification I can opt "Two or more post-secondary program credentials..".
I am pasting the complete WES report below

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY
Bachelor's degree (four years) and Bachelor of Education

CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS

1. Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Bachelor of Arts
Year: 2010
Awarded by: University of Kerala
Institution Status: Recognized
Major/Specialization: English Language and Literature
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (three years)

2. Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Master of Arts
Year: 2012
Major/Specialization: English Language and Literature
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (four years)

3. Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Bachelor of Education
Year: 2013
Major/Specialization: English Education
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor of Education