+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

PJ1220

May 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
1311/1242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015 (NBPNP EOI)
Doc's Request.
09-26-2015 (NBPNP ITA)
Nomination.....
12-08-2015 (NBPNP)
AOR Received.
10-27-2015 (NBPNP AOR)
Asivad Anac said:
It appears that your friend is on the cusp of eligibility. Might be going under for one or more reasons.

Age - 37 - 10 points
Education - 3 year diploma - 21 points (I'm guessing here, haven't seen the ECA report)
Experience - 10 year - 15 points (provided at least 6 years in the same NOC)
Language - Band 7 - 16 points (assuming Band 7 in each section, could be higher if some sections have a higher band)
Adaptability - Spouse IELTS - 5 points (assuming spouse has at least CLB 4 in each section).

That adds up to exactly 67 points! So something is pulling your friend down, figure out what before rushing into creating another profile.

Use this grid ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

All the best!
They both have an ECA and IELTS. Also, my friend has a relative in Canada so I think his score in the 67/100 is much higher. Sir, do you have an email address of CIC so we can ask them directly. I think he is not getting any eligibility because of multiple EE profiles. I have revoked his GCKey thereby deleting his previous EE but the new one we created is also ineligible but the application number that comes out in his email address is still the previous one saying "your EEnumber has been updated". A different EEnumber as to the new one.

mimistry

Jul 22, 2015
Toronto
one question if anyone can answer?

Is the foreign part time 2 year work experience during full time foreign study accepted in EE FSW?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PJ1220 said:
They both have an ECA and IELTS. Also, my friend has a relative in Canada so I think his score in the 67/100 is much higher. Sir, do you have an email address of CIC so we can ask them directly. I think he is not getting any eligibility because of multiple EE profiles. I have revoked his GCKey thereby deleting his previous EE but the new one we created is also ineligible but the application number that comes out in his email address is still the previous one saying "your EEnumber has been updated". A different EEnumber as to the new one.
No idea why they are unable to recreate their profile when so many forum members were able to do so in June because of the OOPNP regulations. The process is failr simple - change the job bank mail id, deactivate the job bank profile, withdraw the EE profile, use the same GCKey or new GCKey to create a fresh EE profile, create a new job bank profile, link the 2 profiles and you're done!

I strongly recommend that you check for FSWP eligibility. It is easy to assume that one is eligible because one has done ECA and IELTS and has relatives but the numbers tell the real story.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mimistry said:
one question if anyone can answer?

Is the foreign part time 2 year work experience during full time foreign study accepted in EE FSW?
Yes. This is not allowed only if the experience was acquired in Canada.

PJ1220

May 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
1311/1242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015 (NBPNP EOI)
Doc's Request.
09-26-2015 (NBPNP ITA)
Nomination.....
12-08-2015 (NBPNP)
AOR Received.
10-27-2015 (NBPNP AOR)
Asivad Anac said:
No idea why they are unable to recreate their profile when so many forum members were able to do so in June because of the OOPNP regulations. The process is failr simple - change the job bank mail id, deactivate the job bank profile, withdraw the EE profile, use the same GCKey or new GCKey to create a fresh EE profile, create a new job bank profile, link the 2 profiles and you're done!

I strongly recommend that you check for FSWP eligibility. It is easy to assume that one is eligible because one has done ECA and IELTS and has relatives but the numbers tell the real story.
Me, too, I am so puzzled. Sad for them. In Come to Canada: It says "you appear to be eligible for Express Entry". Then it gave us the personal reference code and directs us to MyCIC but after putting all their details it says "you are not eligible for Express Entry" for the following details:

NOC 4311
Age - 37
ECA - diploma 3 yrs (Is this equivalent to Bachelor's degree or three years diploma?)
IELTS - L-8; R-7; S-6.5; W-6.5
Work Experience - 10 yrs

His wife: NOC 6235
Age - 36
ECA - diploma 2 yrs (is this equivalent to two-year program at a university?)
IELTS - L-4.5; R-5; S-5.5; W-6 (low but she is not the principal applicant)
Work experience - 4 yrs.

Anyway, thank you again Asivad Anac

mackester

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI

I read previously about EE profile. I am facing the same problem. In the questionnaire, it gives me that I am eligible and gives me the code. Should I neglect this questionnaire and the code given. Then I would log in to myCIC account and then create another EE profile.
In the questionnaire it is mentioning that I am eligible, but after I complete the EE profile it shows that I am not eligible. Even the application does not show any points, and mentions that FSW or CEC is not met.

It is so confusing, what to do and how to solve this matter?! Any advice or tip would be helpful.

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
Asivad Anac said:
You are a veritable mine of information. Thank you very much!

I do have a couple of questions for your response to point 1 above: Once I get my PG-Diploma, should I apply under "Two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees"? And since my Bachelor's degree is a 4 year degree, should I get an ECA done for my PG-Diploma and my Bachelors degree (the rule states "Two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees: One must be for a program of three or more years")?

Yes. Get both assessed and you can claim points under "Two or more..."

Thanks, and all the best!

PS: Your profile name is brilliant! It took me a full minute to understand it Smiley

Thanks! Smiley
Hey, just another question: I noticed this on the CIC website:

"Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees.

Important notice: One must be for a program of three or more years.

ECA assessment results:

A three-year or more certificate, diploma, or degree

PLUS any of the results in the sections below (not including secondary/high school), or:

Post-Bachelor's Certificate
Post-Bachelor's Diploma
Graduate Certificate
Postgraduate certificate
Postgraduate Diploma
two-year Postgraduate Diploma, specializing in [name of discipline]
one-year Postgraduate Certificate in [name of discipline]
Study Toward a Master's Degree"

I already have an advanced diploma certificate (course duration was 6 months) - Does that fall under "Graduate Certificate" according to WES? Or does it not apply here at all? I was hoping I could get on with it without waiting for PG-Dip course completing. Thanks!

PJ1220

May 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
1311/1242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015 (NBPNP EOI)
Doc's Request.
09-26-2015 (NBPNP ITA)
Nomination.....
12-08-2015 (NBPNP)
AOR Received.
10-27-2015 (NBPNP AOR)
mackester said:
HI

I read previously about EE profile. I am facing the same problem. In the questionnaire, it gives me that I am eligible and gives me the code. Should I neglect this questionnaire and the code given. Then I would log in to myCIC account and then create another EE profile.
In the questionnaire it is mentioning that I am eligible, but after I complete the EE profile it shows that I am not eligible. Even the application does not show any points, and mentions that FSW or CEC is not met.

It is so confusing, what to do and how to solve this matter?! Any advice or tip would be helpful.
Hey, you are facing the same problem as my friend. I went to this http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp to double check is he is qualified but he is at 73/100. What can be wrong. It is very the same as yours. :(

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shashidhar_sm said:
Hey, just another question: I noticed this on the CIC website:

"Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees.

Important notice: One must be for a program of three or more years.

ECA assessment results:

A three-year or more certificate, diploma, or degree

PLUS any of the results in the sections below (not including secondary/high school), or:

Post-Bachelor's Certificate
Post-Bachelor's Diploma
Graduate Certificate
Postgraduate certificate
Postgraduate Diploma
two-year Postgraduate Diploma, specializing in [name of discipline]
one-year Postgraduate Certificate in [name of discipline]
Study Toward a Master's Degree"

I already have an advanced diploma certificate (course duration was 6 months) - Does that fall under "Graduate Certificate" according to WES? Or does it not apply here at all? I was hoping I could get on with it without waiting for PG-Dip course completing. Thanks!
One way of knowing this is by getting the free provisional assessment on WES. http://www.wes.org/ca/immigrants/preliminary.asp

Jul 22, 2015
my IELTS score is as the following:

L:7.5
R:6
W:6
S:6.5

what about PNP, do i have opportunity to have their additional 600 point, I have my unit in waterloo ? pls advise

mackester

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PJ1220 said:
Hey, you are facing the same problem as my friend. I went to this http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp to double check is he is qualified but he is at 73/100. What can be wrong. It is very the same as yours. :(
Well I got to the point that I am eligible and I meet the factors. Even your friend is qualified. But it seems that there something is wrong. I hope some one can guide us. Are we doing something wrong? Is this only happening to both of us?

I would appreciate any input to assist us in this matter.

afjan

Jul 13, 2015
Hello Friends

I intend to apply for the CANADA EXPRESS ENTRY PROGRAM and information provided by YamPower is very very helpful .However, i have been ban from applying for any Canada visa after applying for VISITOR'S VISA about 2yrs ago . i contracted the application then to an agent who was desperate to get the visa for me at all cost,so submitted fraudulent visas of different countries with the application, so Canada had to ban me from applying for Canada visa for 2 years which will eventually laps by october 2015.
Can i apply for the Canada Express Entry Program ? if yes,what consequence will my previous case with the Canada embassy have on my new application? Will it not undermine my chances ?

I will appreciate your feedback at the earliest possible time.

Thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
afjan said:
Hello Friends

I intend to apply for the CANADA EXPRESS ENTRY PROGRAM and information provided by YamPower is very very helpful .However, i have been ban from applying for any Canada visa after applying for VISITOR'S VISA about 2yrs ago . i contracted the application then to an agent who was desperate to get the visa for me at all cost,so submitted fraudulent visas of different countries with the application, so Canada had to ban me from applying for Canada visa for 2 years which will eventually laps by october 2015.
Can i apply for the Canada Express Entry Program ? if yes,what consequence will my previous case with the Canada embassy have on my new application? Will it not undermine my chances ?

I will appreciate your feedback at the earliest possible time.

Thanks
It is very likely that your application will receive additional scrutiny to ensure there is nothing fraudulent again but if your documents are clear this time around, you will be granted PR. I don't think CIC is petty and vindictive to penalize you forever for past wrongs.

Make sure you check every single document before submission to ensure nothing is amiss.

All the best!

jchristina

Jul 23, 2015
Guys...Please help me...

My WES report summary is "Bachelor's degree (four years) and Bachelor of Education"

Can I choose the option "Two or more post-secondary program credentials AND at least one of these credentials was issued on completion of a post-secondary program of three years or longer" in express entry?

Anybody please help

Mandeep.Atwal

Dec 31, 2014
Dear Members,

Need your advise/suggestions on this: I went to 3-4 immigration consultants here in Chandigarh and Ludhiana, they calculated my points as 435, 440, 454.
But when I submitted my profile it comes out to 417 :(

Here are my profile details:
Education: MBA/B.Ed/B.Sc
Experience: 4.7 years and still in same company
IELTS : R: 8.5 L: 8.5 W: 7 S: 6.5
No relative, no job offer
I am in doubt If I have done something wrong while submitting. Please advise approximate how much my score can be?

Thanks!
Mandeep Kaur