+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

nr040215

Mar 10, 2015
shibaak said:
What is written on the certificate?

I would say there is. But don't you have a former collegue there who could write you a letter?
You may be able to ask him to write you the job duties and stuff and notorize it and then write everything in an explanation letter and send all of them together for cic.
Worst case scenario, write everything including the job duties, notorize them, gather as much documentation as you can and submit them including the explanation letter. That would hopefully help.
Hi Shibaak,

Thanks for reply. It has designation, salary, date of joining and leaving on a company letter head with HR signature. I have few colleagues in contact, but they are far away. I'm currently in canada and is it possible get notarized here. Could help me with the procedure.

Thanks a lot.

Jul 22, 2015
Dear All,

I am disparately want your help.

I have long story of applying to Canada immigration.

First I applied during 2015 and unfortunately they return my application due to capa reach.

Then I applied again on May 2016 for federal with CRS 348 score.

My lawyer is informing me that I am in a weak position and its very hard to be selected and I have to improve my score through conducting a new IELTS exam that I considered hard to obtain better marks.

Furthermore, I am keep tracking the progress of the monthly selection and I notice that the score dropped to 463.

So guys I need your advise if there is any hope for me to get selected with my current score of 348 in the up coming draw and if there is any other possibility

Raj19

Star Member
Aug 23, 2012
Asivad Anac said:
I would suggest answering Yes only if you've applied for immigration purposes but it really doesn't matter. Its just one of those administrative questions.
i assumed same when i filled ee profile but this time when i came across my application for tourist visa i saw uci number, so we have to mention it.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PJ1220 said:
Thank you very much Asivad Anac for always answering my queries +1 is not enough for patiently helping not just me but all new applicants here.

I will try to help my friend to lodge his EE profile tomorrow. My question now is on how to totally delete EE profile. I am planning to lodge his new EE profile using another email address. Can I do this?
It is possible. Clear the mail id from the job bank profile and deactivate it as well. Withdraw the EE profile. And then create a fresh profile using either the same GCKey or a new one.

Raj19

Star Member
Aug 23, 2012
Raj19 said:
i assumed same when i filled ee profile but this time when i came across my application for tourist visa i saw uci number, so we have to mention it.
so the question i asked got twisted so i am asking it again in the simplest way- What should be your answer to the question have you applied for permanent residence previously? - if you were not assigned file number should it be yes or no?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raj19 said:
so the question i asked got twisted so i am asking it again in the simplest way- What should be your answer to the question have you applied for permanent residence previously? - if you were not assigned file number should it be yes or no?
If there was no file number, No.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
yousseftuffaha said:
Dear All,

I am disparately want your help.

I have long story of applying to Canada immigration.

First I applied during 2015 and unfortunately they return my application due to capa reach.

Then I applied again on May 2016 for federal with CRS 348 score.

My lawyer is informing me that I am in a weak position and its very hard to be selected and I have to improve my score through conducting a new IELTS exam that I considered hard to obtain better marks.

Furthermore, I am keep tracking the progress of the monthly selection and I notice that the score dropped to 463.

So guys I need your advise if there is any hope for me to get selected with my current score of 348 in the up coming draw and if there is any other possibility
Unfortunately, 348 is a low score (considering the previous draws). 451 is the lowest CRS score for which an ITA was issued.

What is your IELTS score?

edi123

Jul 22, 2015
Dear all,
I have applied in when EE program launches without my education evaluation and my points were low.
But I have get it evaluated and now my point is 489 since the earlier date of 12th draw. But I didn't get ITA yet. What shall I do or what did I miss? I am really stressed.

gnew12

Aug 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent: 29-07-2014; Received: 05-08-2014
Nomination.....
DD Encashed: 13-11-2014; PER: 12-12-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
29-04-2015
Med's Done....
15-05-2015
Interview........
-Waived-
Passport Req..
02-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
16-09-2015
hi everyone,

im helping out a friend, we both applied for fswp last year but only i got in and she was capped. my question is, when she opened her ee profile its asking her if she has applied for immigration before... does she need to say that she has previously applied and she was declined?

there was no uci provided but she got a letter from immigration explaining why her documents were returned and that she was assessed and capped because her noc was already full.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gnew12 said:
hi everyone,

im helping out a friend, we both applied for fswp last year but only i got in and she was capped. my question is, when she opened her ee profile its asking her if she has applied for immigration before... does she need to say that she has previously applied and she was declined?

there was no uci provided but she got a letter from immigration explaining why her documents were returned and that she was assessed and capped because her noc was already full.
Answer No if the UCI wasn't provided.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
edi123 said:
Dear all,
I have applied in when EE program launches without my education evaluation and my points were low.
But I have get it evaluated and now my point is 489 since the earlier date of 12th draw. But I didn't get ITA yet. What shall I do or what did I miss? I am really stressed.
Did you create the job bank profile and link it with your EE profile?

mimistry

Jul 22, 2015
Toronto
If anybody can advise me,

Case:

I finished studying in Canada and I am on P.G. open Work Permit right now.

Foreign work exp....
I have 1.7 yr (regular continuous part time) foreign skill-(Equivalent to category B NOC 2211)work exp which is passing the 1600 hrs in those period.

Canadian work exp....
I have 1yr (regular continuous full time 40 hr per week) 1848 hours Canadian category B work exp.

So I created Express entry profile and showing me that FSW, CEC criteria both seen "MET" "MET".

--------------
Question:1
But Now my question is, under which category system will be accept my application? FSW or CEC ? Yet I am not invited to pool, but just confused before ITA. I like prevention is better than cure. :p :-\

Question:2
If I have to go with FSW, then what kind of my foreign work experience documents do you ask me to bring, so I can arrange it earlier before ITA happening.

Job offer letter, reference letter? I have reference letter that telling me my duties and work.( is equivalent to category B NOC 2211).

I dont have any pays stub, because there is was no system like that. I was getting cash on monthly basis that I never deposited into bank!!
So will immigration ask me for those later on?

--------------

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mimistry said:
If anybody can advise me,

Case:

I finished studying in Canada and I am on P.G. open Work Permit right now.

Foreign work exp....
I have 1.7 yr (regular continuous part time) foreign skill-(Equivalent to category B NOC 2211)work exp which is passing the 1600 hrs in those period.

Canadian work exp....
I have 1yr (regular continuous full time 40 hr per week) 1848 hours Canadian category B work exp.

So I created Express entry profile and showing me that FSW, CEC criteria both seen "MET" "MET".

--------------
Question:1
But Now my question is, under which category system will be accept my application? FSW or CEC ? Yet I am not invited to pool, but just confused before ITA. I like prevention is better than cure. :p :-\

As you are eligible for both FSW and CEC, you'll be invited under FSW. If you want to be eligible only for CEC, set funds available as zero.

Question:2
If I have to go with FSW, then what kind of my foreign work experience documents do you ask me to bring, so I can arrange it earlier before ITA happening.

Job offer letter, reference letter? I have reference letter that telling me my duties and work.( is equivalent to category B NOC 2211).

I dont have any pays stub, because there is was no system like that. I was getting cash on monthly basis that I never deposited into bank!!
So will immigration ask me for those later on?

Whether you are invited under CEC or FSW, you will have to justify all your points. If you've claimed and received points for foreign work experience, you will need to get reference letters to prove that it was a full-time, paid work experience for the claimed tenure in the same NOC as you claim on your profile. Proving that you were paid for it isn't mandatory.

--------------

PJ1220

May 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
1311/1242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015 (NBPNP EOI)
Doc's Request.
09-26-2015 (NBPNP ITA)
Nomination.....
12-08-2015 (NBPNP)
AOR Received.
10-27-2015 (NBPNP AOR)
PJ1220 said:
I am helping a friend whose creating his EE profile but comes out to always ineligible. After answering all the questions in Come to Canada and is given a Personal Reference Code which is needed in MyCIC stage, his EE profile will always comes out to be ineligible. His details are as follows:

NOC 4311
Age - 37
ECA - diploma 3 yrs (Is this equivalent to Bachelor's degree or three years diploma?)
IELTS - CLB 7, no score of 5.5 or below
Work Experience - 10 yrs

His wife: NOC 6235
Age - 35
ECA - diploma 2 yrs (is this equivalent to two-year program at a university?)
IELTS - is low, she even have a 4.5 score but I believe it does not matter because the principal applicant is the husband
Work experience - 4 yrs.

Funds for a family of 4 CAD$22,170.

Kindly please help, what he missed out for him to be always ineligible. I told him to withdraw all his previous EE applications and create a new one but it is always the same, ineligible and an email from CIC with the following:

not having a valid language test
language test results that are more than two years old
a language test score that is too low
not having enough relevant work experience
not having the required education level
not having enough funds

My hands is that the Come to Canada stage is not link to his EE profile. I mean the personal reference code is not linked to EE profile making him always ineligible because we have to pass the 67/100 basic criteria before we are directed to MyCIC account. Any inputs please.
Dear Asivad Anac, kindly please help. I have not deleted the previous profile sent by my friend because first of all he is ineligible under MyCIC account. So what I did is to revoke his GCKey which according to it once deleted, all previous EE profile made by him will be removed.

The problem comes in when we made a new EE Profile using a new personal reference code and email address. Same message comes in from CIC and then I notice that the new EE Profile Number is not eligible but in the email address that we use it says "EEnumber was updated" (this is the old one). Please help on how to settle this things. He still not have a Job Bank account since in the MyCIC stage he is already ineligible but the details are above making him eligible and even in the Come to Canada Stage it says he is eligible. Any inputs please.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PJ1220 said:
Dear Asivad Anac, kindly please help. I have not deleted the previous profile sent by my friend because first of all he is ineligible under MyCIC account. So what I did is to revoke his GCKey which according to it once deleted, all previous EE profile made by him will be removed.

The problem comes in when we made a new EE Profile using a new personal reference code and email address. Same message comes in from CIC and then I notice that the new EE Profile Number is not eligible but in the email address that we use it says "EEnumber was updated" (this is the old one). Please help on how to settle this things. He still not have a Job Bank account since in the MyCIC stage he is already ineligible but the details are above making him eligible and even in the Come to Canada Stage it says he is eligible. Any inputs please.
It appears that your friend is on the cusp of eligibility. Might be going under for one or more reasons.

Age - 37 - 10 points
Education - 3 year diploma - 21 points (I'm guessing here, haven't seen the ECA report)
Experience - 10 year - 15 points (provided at least 6 years in the same NOC)
Language - Band 7 - 16 points (assuming Band 7 in each section, could be higher if some sections have a higher band)
Adaptability - Spouse IELTS - 5 points (assuming spouse has at least CLB 4 in each section).

That adds up to exactly 67 points! So something is pulling your friend down, figure out what before rushing into creating another profile.

Use this grid ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

All the best!