+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
sharma1990 said:
Sure thanks for your advice,and i still have one more question,i went for vacation during this period,so is this gonna effect too..?
Yes. Paid vacation time Counts toward your full Year.

kakmam

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
DoubleS said:
Hi,

I am just trying to create my EE profile. Wanted to know, whether do I need any kind of docs to be uploaded or sent at this point of time or I need to fill only details to create my profile.No need to upload any documents at the profile stage, just input the details asked. If you are applying for FSW programme, then you will need an ECA and IELTS in order to create your profile.

In addition, requesting help in creating the profile.Can anybody help me with the step by step proceudre
quick reply will be appreciated. I don't think you will need much help with this, you just need to answer the questions that are asked.

thanks DoubleS for inputs

For ECA and IELTS, do I need to upload scanned copy while creating profile for EE under FSW

DO I need to mention NOC as well ??

please suggest

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pippin said:
Yes. Paid vacation time Counts toward your full Year.
Thaks for your reply and
I get vacation money on my every check, does that count ?

avninder

May 26, 2015
Hi Guys,

i am new to this forum .... joined as i am planning to apply for Canada PR.
Primary candidate:-
------------------------
I am 32
work experience as a Software Tester :- 8+ years
Degree:- BTech ECE
IELTS:- planning and expecting (7+ score)
Enough funds
No canadian Exp
No relative

Spouse:-
-----------
Work experience:- 4 years as a professor
Degree:- MTech ECE

one dependent

i have 2 queries:-
- am i be eligible for the express entry.
- do we really need counsultant/agency to apply PR or we can easily handle on our own thru CIC.

Appreciate the detailed reply.

Thanks,
Avninder Singh

kakmam

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
avninder said:
Hi Guys,

i am new to this forum .... joined as i am planning to apply for Canada PR.
Primary candidate:-
------------------------
I am 32
work experience as a Software Tester :- 8+ years
Degree:- BTech ECE
IELTS:- planning and expecting (7+ score)
Enough funds
No canadian Exp
No relative

Spouse:-
-----------
Work experience:- 4 years as a professor
Degree:- MTech ECE

one dependent

i have 2 queries:-
- am i be eligible for the express entry.
- do we really need counsultant/agency to apply PR or we can easily handle on our own thru CIC.

Appreciate the detailed reply.

Thanks,
Avninder Singh

Dont go for any consultants for EE process as the process is very much self explanatory and if anyting in specific will be required then the members in this forum will help u

avninder

May 26, 2015
kakmam said:
Dont go for any consultants for EE process as the process is very much self explanatory and if anyting in specific will be required then the members in this forum will help u
thanks, surely i'll do myself.
Also as per my details, what can u say about my score ?

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
sharma1990 said:
Thaks for your reply and
I get vacation money on my every check, does that count ?
I am not an IMM expert. Getting pay in lieu of vacation could be a different issue. Exactly what dates did you start and stop this job? Unless it is at least one full year I think you could have a problem. Not a problem if you worked, for example: 1 January to 15 December, took two weeks vacation and received paycheque on 31 December for last day. Where I see trouble is 1 January start date. Equivalence of annual Two Weeks Vacation paid each cheque. Last working day 15 December. A third scenario that might squeak through: 1 January start. 1-15 April two weeks off, 16 April - 31 December paid. Which way did it happen? If your employment shows it was NOT the full year you can try writing cover letter, showing pay in lieu of vacation on pay stubs, and hope that is accepted, but I cannot offer any assurances of how CIC will rule. Do some searches in OP manuals for official directions. All the best.

Nov 11, 2014
Hello people,

I applied for express entry before but i received a message saying i'm ineligible. So this time I just want to make sure that I fill all the fields with appropriate answers. Some of my questions might seem dumb but just to be on the safe side, I want some clarity over them. I need help on following issues:

1- How do you write the amount of funds?( Do i need to write dollar sign or comma between numbers)
2- What should be the order of study details?(Is it Secondary, Graduation then Masters)
3- What do i do with the field "This is my current study"?
4- How do you write ECA certificate number?( e.g 456789/cwj or 456789)
5- When writing IELTS score, do I have to write the exact score from the IELTS certificate or do I have to mention CLB level in each module?
6- When mentioning the work experience, should it be in some order?
7- In my case two NOC's suits best under my work experience 0124 and 1123? Which one should I pick?

Any help would be appreciated and thanks in advance.

This blog has has been a great help so far.

Regards

M.Hassan Iqbal

kakmam

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
kakmam said:
Many thanks DoubleS for quick reply
+1 from my side
thanks DoubleS. One of my friend also struggling to validate if she is eligible or not. can u please help. quick reply will be much appreciated .
thanx in advance doubleS

Here are the details:

1- she is the main applicant
2- 5 years of experience in NOC 1221 (business analyst)+ 2 years teaching experience (for this we are not claiming points)
3- IELTS score L=7 R=6 W=7 S=8
4- Education (3 years Bachelor of arts and 2 master of arts) WES report received
5- she has 6 months bank statement with enough funds
6- Age 34
7- No work experience in CANDA
8- No canadian Degree or diploma
9- No relative
10- No Provincial NOMINATION
11- No Dependent

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
kakmam said:
thanks DoubleS for inputs

For ECA and IELTS, do I need to upload scanned copy while creating profile for EE under FSW

DO I need to mention NOC as well ??

please suggest
No uploads while creating EE profile, just need to input data from the ECA and IELTS reports.

Yes, you will definite need your NOC.

Nov 11, 2014
Hello DubleS,

Can you kindly update me on this:

I applied for express entry before but i received a message saying i'm ineligible. So this time I just want to make sure that I fill all the fields with appropriate answers. Some of my questions might seem dumb but just to be on the safe side, I want some clarity over them. I need help on following issues:

1- How do you write the amount of funds?( Do i need to write dollar sign or comma between numbers)
2- What should be the order of study details?(Is it Secondary, Graduation then Masters)
3- What do i do with the field "This is my current study"?
4- How do you write ECA certificate number?( e.g 456789/cwj or 456789)
5- When writing IELTS score, do I have to write the exact score from the IELTS certificate or do I have to mention CLB level in each module?
6- When mentioning the work experience, should it be in some order?
7- In my case two NOC's suits best under my work experience 0124 and 1123? Which one should I pick?

Regards

M.Hassan Iqbal

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
M.Hassan Iqbal said:
Hello people,

1- How do you write the amount of funds?( Do i need to write dollar sign or comma between numbers)just numbers
2- What should be the order of study details?(Is it Secondary, Graduation then Masters)They didn't ask for a particular order, so you get to choose how you enter the information. You can enter the information starting with the earliest to the most recent.
3- What do i do with the field "This is my current study"?They are asking if you are still doing this course. If you are finished all the schooling, just answer no.
4- How do you write ECA certificate number?( e.g 456789/cwj or 456789)this one I'm not sure about. I think you will just have to use trial and error to see which format the system accepts, or hopefully someone else can assist you with this question
5- When writing IELTS score, do I have to write the exact score from the IELTS certificate or do I have to mention CLB level in each module?Enter what you are asked.
6- When mentioning the work experience, should it be in some order?No order is mentioned. So you can start with the most recent. Please ensure that you are showing more than 1 year experience for the primary NOC you entered earlier in the process.
7- In my case two NOC's suits best under my work experience 0124 and 1123? Which one should I pick?You are the best person to answer this question. Look through the duties of both and select the one that is closest to the duties you perform. Again make sure your primary NOC that you entered is represented in your work experience and shows you have more than 1 year experience in it.

Regards

M.Hassan Iqbal

GOOD LUCK!!!!!

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
kakmam said:
thanks DoubleS. One of my friend also struggling to validate if she is eligible or not. can u please help. quick reply will be much appreciated .
thanx in advance doubleS

Here are the details:

1- she is the main applicant
2- 5 years of experience in NOC 1221 (business analyst)+ 2 years teaching experience (for this we are not claiming points)
3- IELTS score L=7 R=6 W=7 S=8
4- Education (3 years Bachelor of arts and 2 master of arts) WES report received
5- she has 6 months bank statement with enough funds
6- Age 34
7- No work experience in CANDA
8- No canadian Degree or diploma
9- No relative
10- No Provincial NOMINATION
11- No Dependent
Six selection factors – Federal skilled workers
Language = 20
L=7, CLB 7. Points = 4
R=6, CLB 7. Points = 4
W=7, CLB 9. Points = 6
S=8, CLB 10. Points = 6

Education = 23 (Masters)
Experience = 13 (5 years)
Age = 12 (34 years old)
TOTAL = 68
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/language/charts.asp

Based on the information you provided, according to the CIC website and my calculation(you should use the links above to double check) she should qualify for FSW.

Good luck!!!

kakmam

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
DoubleS said:
Six selection factors – Federal skilled workers
Language = 20
L=7, CLB 7. Points = 4
R=6, CLB 7. Points = 4
W=7, CLB 9. Points = 6
S=8, CLB 10. Points = 6

Education = 23 (Masters)
Experience = 13 (5 years)
Age = 12 (34 years old)
TOTAL = 68
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/language/charts.asp

Based on the information you provided, according to the CIC website and my calculation(you should use the links above to double check) she should qualify for FSW.

Good luck!!!
DoubleS

have one query.

how u took 7 CLBlevel for listening ??

As CLB 8 is 7.5 and CLB 7 is for 6 . so what to take CLB level 7 or 8,
i think 8 is fine

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
kakmam said:
DoubleS

have one query.

how u took 7 CLBlevel for listening ??

As CLB 8 is 7.5 and CLB 7 is for 6 . so what to take CLB level 7 or 8,
i think 8 is fine
I thought about it too, but in order to be considered at CLB 8, she needs 7.5 and she only has 7. This is just my opinion, I could be wrong, hopefully other members will give their thoughts.