+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

VIVVISVK

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2014
Nomination.....
17-11-2014
IELTS Request
Along with App
File Transfer...
2nd line update on 9-Feb'15
Med's Request
21-02-2015
Med's Done....
27-02-2015, 3rd line update on 10March'15
Interview........
Waived Hopefully
Passport Req..
01-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2015
LANDED..........
July
Hi All,

One of my friend is planning to apply thru EE. Shud we get Spouse credential evaluated? Does it have points too?

Please help.
Thank you

CanadaImmi2015

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YamPower said:
1. After you get ITA

2. Try not to leave gaps in your work history. There could be questions if it looks like you left stuff out.
Hi @ YamPower or anyone who can answer this query,

I have a doubt on Work-History. In my EE profile. I have currently mentioned three companies (including current job) where my work was related to the NOC i'm applying for.
However, I have worked in two other companies, but the work profile was different from the NOC. The reason I have excluded them is because
(1) I will not get any extra points on CRS or FSW Grid for these jobs (the three jobs I've mentioned add to more than 6 yrs)
(2) It's next to impossible to get "Roles and Responsibilities" Letter for these Non-NOC related jobs. I have the pay-stubs and Service letters though

Now once I get an ITA, I'll have to mention them, I believe, in the detailed Work-profile I'll need to submit.
Query is (1) Is it Okay to add Work-experience which is not mentioned in the EE profile in the detailed application OR
(2) Is it better to add them in the EE profile itself, even if I wont have the "R and R" letters for them

Thanks so much in advance.

May 12, 2015
Hi,

Can anyone tell me if SCDL (PGDBA) diploma is recognized by WES for canadian express entry. If yes, what is the procedure to get the transcript?

John155

Jan 6, 2015
Dear all,

I'm writing this post to get some clarification on PCC issues. I'm an Indian citizen living in Canada for the past 1 year through work permit. I would like to apply for Canada immigration under CEC and now I'm at the stage of profile submission and would like to know the PCC requirement.
I was working in oil and gas industry in Iranian offshore. For that reason I was traveling to Iran offshore for the period of April 2009 to January 2011. My work rotation was 4 weeks on followed by 4 weeks off. I've never resided in Iranian territory for more than 30 days in a single trip. Moreover I spend full time on offshore platform and stay on Iranian land for 1-2 days per trip. Totally it was around 12 trips made until January 2011.

Now I'm bit confused what to do? Do I need to prepare to get iran pcc? If yes I think it's hard to get from Iran since not a citizen of Iranian, it needs to apply through local embassy but here it's Ottawa the Iranian embassy is closed. Only the way is contact the iran embassy in U.S. So please provide any alternative to this? If they ask Can I give some explanation to visa office about this? As per the cic guidelines, one needs to give PCC from country where he/she stayed for more than 6 consecutive months like in a row, but I have never resided in Iran for more than 30 days in each trip. So, is it possible I try to explain this again to VO?

May be anyone had similar situation and they got some solution.
Please please, help me to tackle this situation. I'll be highly obliged.
Waiting for some positive inputs in this topic. I shall be thankful in this regard.

Apr 11, 2015
hi guys,
my ee application is about ready to submit, i have few questions,

will cic ask for original photos ?, i am from a visa exempt country, so i think they dont need my passport but they can send me copr directly ?

in my profile they are not asking my document, where should i upload my passport copy ? in explanation letter ?

in my children profile they are asking (multiple) documents ?? but they only have passport.

for 1 of my work experience as self employed i have really nothing to upload and its not even related with noc i am applying for, so i did mentioned that in personal history as self employed casual job, but did not wrote that in work history, otherwise system is asking me a bunch of docs.

what will be the next step after uploading all docs and paying fees ??

please advise

thanks

munawar1978

Mar 28, 2011
Hello People,
I am trying to register for job bank for my express entry profile completion from last week. Job bank web side giving some technical error . Please update if any other person getting the same error

hanidhaliwal

Star Member
Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Oct 2011
IELTS Request
7 bands
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
07 Nov 2011
hanidhaliwal said:
Hello everyone,
Hopefully I will find some help here. I was updating my ee profile as I got Eca done for my bachelors but now I am getting points only for bachelors. I am positive that it's shoukd be more as 2 or more diplomas or degrees in which one is more than 3 years option. But where do I select that option as at one place in India it was only bachelors so I would go bachelors and then in Canada it was 2 year diploma so I would do that and then it will count bachelors as it is highest.
I want to know how that 2 or more education could be selected if we need to enter to different edu inst???

Anyone plz help!!!
Blessings
ANYONE ?? i read many posts but unable to find clear anw????

ss_canada_ee

May 12, 2015
Any Help?

In the transcript which university have issued, my maiden name(before marriage) is mentioned, in all other doc including passport my after marriage name is mentioned.

While filling the WES form, should I fill the maiden name or after marriage name. If I am filling after marriage name, should I send a copy of my marriage certificate.

If I need to fill my maiden name only in WES form, how should I handle this while filling form for CIC EE.

Thanks for your response.

lktaneja

May 13, 2015

I am having a big confusion and every immigration consultant gives me different reply

1. I am Post Graduate in Computers and having around 10 years of experience in sales. I can select any of the NOC

(0621 Retail and wholesale trade managers or 0601 Corporate sales managers)

as my duties matches whereas it is told to me that Qualification should match your NOC and it should match your Experience.

Please guide.

Regards
Lalit Taneja
lktaneja @ gmail.com
+919872888444

sanrem

Feb 11, 2015
Hi all...
my husband's score is 366...While going through dis forum I read that we can increase d score by adding spouse WES and ielts results. Is it true ?another qn is do we need to apply again to add these details or can we add to the existing profile...pls do reply...wwaiting for ur advice. ..thank you...

UoW111

Aug 19, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanrem said:
Hi all...
my husband's score is 366...While going through dis forum I read that we can increase d score by adding spouse WES and ielts results. Is it true ?another qn is do we need to apply again to add these details or can we add to the existing profile...pls do reply...wwaiting for ur advice. ..thank you...
Yes, it should increase the score. Also, I believe it's possible to change information on existing profile. Thank you.

Kvd1982

Jan 24, 2015
Hi I got invitation under Fst my point 804 . I complete two years inside canada and I have enough hours . But I went 3 months vacation in that period so I'm qualify to apply give me a idea thank u

liaqatali

Jan 30, 2013
Dear fellows can some one tell me that Fedral skill trade programm has any seprate draw either either include with FSWP, CEC class. I have all criteria for FSTP class but total points are 300 hundreds. what should i do.

wait for quick reply