+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

rj1jr

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

I have some doubts regarding filling the EE forms.

1) I have applied under FSW 2014 and application returned due to CAP full. So when I update EE profile do I need to select as Yes or No for the question "Has XXX applied to Citizenship and Immigration Canada before?". UCI# is written with pencil. Is this valid?

2) When filling the Education history, do I need to add my 10,+2 (am from India) education? I have added my B-tech course which I have ECA

3) When selecting the Territory Ontario, What should be the value (YES/NO) that is to be selected which is shown at the bottom of the page?

Kindly help me...

Thanks in advance,
J

kairab

May 9, 2015
I need assistance on how to enter the express entry profile under personal information, identity documents. Despite entering correctly my passport and identity documents i keep getting an error, I need guidance as to what information is required on the ID summary.

Kindly help

Dimitris

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2016
Doc's Request.
10-10-2016
Nomination.....
Pending
AOR Received.
12-07-2016
Does anyone khow what's the gap for cec 2015?

sunnytalwar90

Apr 21, 2015
Hi All,

I am 25 Years old and working in IT Sector (Senior System engineer) from last 4 years. I have below queries.
1. How much language (ielts) band I need to get?
2. I have done my post graduation from Sikkim Manipal University as distance learning. Could you please let me know whether it will be counted or not? If yes then how much score I can get?
3. Also please guide step by step procedure to get skilled visa on the SAP basis of my professional qualification.

Thanks in advance

mminam

Feb 20, 2015
I made profile for express entry and uploaded it. It sends me a msg which tell my score and all and ask me to make
Job bank registration. When I try to register it asks me for job bank validation code aling with express entry profile number.
From whr I can have this code?

farzanaisme

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Unknown
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2014
Doc's Request.
File returned due to global cap
Hi
I need some experts advise.
Does anyone know how the skilled trade program works. One of the eligibility requirement is to have one year job offer or province certificate of the trade skills. Does anybody knows how to get a province certificate for the skill achieved other than Canada. I've an Australian diploma in cookery and have 2 years experience.

My IELTS scores are r&w6.5 s&l 7.5. To improve my scores if I retake the test can use scores from both results I mean the highest scores or it has to be from single trf

Express entry in point c. Skill transferability factors. There are 3 categories..the maximum points to claim is 100. I've bachelor in child dev & diploma in cookery & have work experiences in both sector. So Im eligible to claim points from all 3 categories and it gives me 88 points. Can I claim from all three categories?
Can I apply under FSWP and FSTP both program?

Thanking you in advance.

TRUENORTH_4M_C2C

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Ottawa
mminam said:
I made profile for express entry and uploaded it. It sends me a msg which tell my score and all and ask me to make
Job bank registration. When I try to register it asks me for job bank validation code aling with express entry profile number.
From whr I can have this code?
Check the form whether complete information is filled or saved it properly or not? Press TAB TRANSMIT then to submit. You will receive a message in your email inbox with PDF attachment (Welcome letter). You will find JOB CODE and EXPRESS ENTRY PROFILE NUMBER. Next step is to create the job bank account without which your application is not active. Once you create the Job bank account, u will be getting confirmation mail stating that Express entry profile received.You can check the messages in your inbox. All the messages would be transmitted in PDF format only.To view your Submitted application, press the TAB View Submitted Application. or you can download the message as pdf by clicking on the the small right arrow on the left corner before every subject of message.

UoW111

Aug 19, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
UoW111 said:
asking questions on behalf of a friend....please ignore my profile details on left side.

We are trying to create her EE profile but have a few doubts and not sure what to answer:

1. Date XYZ first became qualified to practice in this occupation?
details:
  • worked in occupation (noc 2282) for 11 months in india in 2010-2011
  • completed masters in canada in Dec 2013
  • started working in canada in same occupation (noc 2282) in March 2014
  • degree awarded in june 2014

2. Has XYZ applied to Citizenship and Immigration Canada before?
details:
  • currently working on post grad work permit, never applied for PR before

3. Education History - Complete/Full Academic Years
details:
  • Completed Masters of Engineering in Canada in 5 full time terms
  • As per admission offer letter, 1 year = 3 terms
Should we enter 1 year?

4. Education History
details:
  • Entered information of canadian masters degree
  • WES currently reviewing indian bachelors & masters degrees
Should we submit the profile with canadian education details and is it possible to update education details later once we have a response from WES?

5. Official Languages - Date of test results
details:
  • English - CELPIP
  • Online score became available on May 6
  • Waiting for official score card
Should we wait until we have official score card or enter May 6, can it be changed later?

6. Does XYZ have a job offer in Canada?
details:
  • Working on PGWP in NOC 2282, no LMIA obtained
Should we say answer 'no' here or select 'yes' and say 'no' to LMIA?

Thank you for your time and thoughts.
anyone?

Rockym

May 11, 2015
fpaikar said:
Yampower excellent thank you,we are waiting for the ECA report and will create the profile
Is ECA mandatory before creating profile or can we create the profile while we are awaiting the ECA.
Regards,

chdboy25

Star Member
Apr 19, 2015
Rockym said:
Is ECA mandatory before creating profile or can we create the profile while we are awaiting the ECA.
Regards,
if you applying under FSW, yes u need an ECA before applying. When you fill form for express entry u need to fill the ECA report no

hanidhaliwal

Star Member
Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Oct 2011
IELTS Request
7 bands
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
07 Nov 2011
Hello everyone,
Hopefully I will find some help here. I was updating my ee profile as I got Eca done for my bachelors but now I am getting points only for bachelors. I am positive that it's shoukd be more as 2 or more diplomas or degrees in which one is more than 3 years option. But where do I select that option as at one place in India it was only bachelors so I would go bachelors and then in Canada it was 2 year diploma so I would do that and then it will count bachelors as it is highest.
I want to know how that 2 or more education could be selected if we need to enter to different edu inst???

Anyone plz help!!!
Blessings

libra24

May 11, 2015
Hi,I m from Pakistan.I applied in express entry.my spouse education has not been pointed.what should I do?

chdboy25

Star Member
Apr 19, 2015
Hi

what is the ECA report no which we have to enter into EE profile?

My WES report came in a envelope that has a letter which says reference no. 277XXXX/kvr

but the online report and the main report has ECA# 277XXXX/IMM

which one is right?

thanks