+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

snavneet

Dec 7, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-May-2014
Nomination.....
30-Sept-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
21-Nov-2014
Med's Done....
22-Dec-2014
Passport Req..
20-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-02-2015
LANDED..........
07-May-2015
EmmEmm said:
yes she will get the points if you are able to prove the relationship. it goes to extent of matching the birth certificates of your aunt and then the mother/father of your spouse.

Thank you for your reply.

Just some more clarification on this...
How much extra points does one get if we show the proof of relation in Comprehensive Ranking System.

Please pardon my ignorance .Last year under FSW we availed 5 points for proof of relation. To be eligible one had to score 67/100 last year.

I have been reading a lot about EE and want to know whether proof of relation will fetch us points only to be eligible for Express Entry or will add to the points that are needed for CRS.

Apr 16, 2015
I have submitted my EE profile under CIC and also created and linked my job bank ID to EE profile.

My query is this : do i need to submit any document related to profile or need to wait till invitation comes ?

If yes, then where should i send my documents

awaisikhan

Apr 19, 2015
Hi!

I have my two graduate degrees (1 is of three years).

It's equivalence is 2 or more diplomas............. 128 points

I also have IELTS (General) Listening 9, Reading/Writing/Speaking 7 each.

I also have experience in two fields

1. I am registered Lawyer in Pakistan since 2 years.

2. I have HRM experience for almost past 6 years.

Let me know what to do?

Should i apply or not? and how should i apply!

fromblr

Sep 16, 2014
ms1221 said:
How did you register at the job bank? Is it through Job Match? I don't have the express entry number and job seeker validation so I cannot get through it. Hope you can guide on how I can register because it is still pending. Help please.
When i created my EE profile, i received an email with EE number and validation code...you should also get an email.

If not i guess i read a workaround some where in this forum...let me try to find out that..or may be can just browse to find that thread here...

dream2015

Mar 16, 2015
Hello Friends!
My question for applying under EE, I am 10+2+3 years Diploma Holder in engineering .But I have almost 14 Years of experience in Banking and Finance ,and my job duties are also quite similar to one of the NOCs listed on CIC . However I have detailed work experience with job descriptions letter from one of my employers for 4 years only of recent time.my questions are as below:
1. Am I eligible since my work experience and field of studies are different?
2.And how many years of work experience is counted as work experience under EE since out of total 14 years of experience I have detailed work experience letter for only 4 years, however normal full and final letters with standard format work experience are available for all the employers of last 14 years.

Request to have guidance on above points from all experts and seniors.

Should I use an expert authorised agent or immigration lawyer for my application? I am from India can anyone suggest an expert lawyer of consultant for taking up my proposal? Is it worth to hire lawyer of CANADA?

EmmEmm

Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
25-09-2015
snavneet said:
EmmEmm said:
yes she will get the points if you are able to prove the relationship. it goes to extent of matching the birth certificates of your aunt and then the mother/father of your spouse.

Thank you for your reply.

Just some more clarification on this...
How much extra points does one get if we show the proof of relation in Comprehensive Ranking System.

Please pardon my ignorance .Last year under FSW we availed 5 points for proof of relation. To be eligible one had to score 67/100 last year.

I have been reading a lot about EE and want to know whether proof of relation will fetch us points only to be eligible for Express Entry or will add to the points that are needed for CRS.
having a canadian relationship might make you eligible for Express entry but i guess there wont be any points in the Express Entry CRS system.

you can confirm this by emailing CIC also. HTH

itajena

Star Member
Mar 11, 2015
hi guys
if we submit our EE profile under one NOC and later update this and change to a new code, would it be troublesome?
ex, if someone says financial analysis, an after approval from employer changes to financial manager, would the system recognize the misrepresentation and causes any trouble late?

karans71184

Apr 13, 2015
Experts please clarify regarding ECA:

For WES , Higher Education:

1- Photocopy degree certificate need not to be attested and can be sent by applicant
2- individual marksheet photocopy has to be attested by either university registrar or examination controller and handed over to applicant in a sealed envelope and applicant can send it to WES
3- the marksheet can be sent either by university.

do we need transcript as well? and does this transcript need to be send by University only or applicant can take this transcript and courier to WES?

dream2015

Mar 16, 2015
dream2015 said:
Hello Friends!
My question for applying under EE, I am 10+2+3 years Diploma Holder in engineering .But I have almost 14 Years of experience in Banking and Finance ,and my job duties are also quite similar to one of the NOCs listed on CIC . However I have detailed work experience with job descriptions letter from one of my employers for 4 years only of recent time.my questions are as below:
1. Am I eligible since my work experience and field of studies are different?
2.And how many years of work experience is counted as work experience under EE since out of total 14 years of experience I have detailed work experience letter for only 4 years, however normal full and final letters with standard format work experience are available for all the employers of last 14 years.

Request to have guidance on above points from all experts and seniors.

Should I use an expert authorised agent or immigration lawyer for my application? I am from India can anyone suggest an expert lawyer of consultant for taking up my proposal? Is it worth to hire lawyer of CANADA?
Seniors Request your expert revert on my queries, Since I need to take some crucial decision which may decide the next path of my career and life.

SAKARUN

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
Hi Karans71184

It is better to check in the WES website by your country for the requirements. Because in my case I had to ask the University in my country to mail the transcripts directly to the WES for getting an ECA.

Thanks

itajena

Star Member
Mar 11, 2015
hi there

when our profile is ineligible, can we try a new one with new sets of information and different NOC?

please somebody help me

EmmEmm

Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
25-09-2015
itajena said:
hi there

when our profile is ineligible, can we try a new one with new sets of information and different NOC?

please somebody help me
yes you can

Anujg

Apr 21, 2015
New Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2015
AOR Received.
16-11-2015
Passport Req..
19-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-04-2016
Hello friends

Have been getting some very useful information. I have submitted my EE profile and have scored 374 points. Though I am married but my spouse has not taken language test or got educational assessment done. Is it mandatory for my spouse to take an IELTS test for me to be eligible for an ITA? Or for actually being eligible for the citizenship if and when I receive the ITA?

Thanks,
Anuj

EmmEmm

Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
25-09-2015
Anujg said:
Hello friends

Have been getting some very useful information. I have submitted my EE profile and have scored 374 points. Though I am married but my spouse has not taken language test or got educational assessment done. Is it mandatory for my spouse to take an IELTS test for me to be eligible for an ITA? Or for actually being eligible for the citizenship if and when I receive the ITA?

Thanks,
Anuj
not mandatory, but you will get more points if your spouse gets both of them done. More points is directly proportional of getting the ITA sooner.

Anujg

Apr 21, 2015
New Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2015
AOR Received.
16-11-2015
Passport Req..
19-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-04-2016
EmmEmm said:
not mandatory, but you will get more points if your spouse gets both of them done. More points is directly proportional of getting the ITA sooner.
Thank you EmmEmm! This was useful..