+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
dream2015 said:
Friends have applied last year under FSW2014 program, but my file returned due to global Cap filled since it was being recd on 30th December, now I want to apply under EE. But my score is just 268 with spouse application. Seniors and experts can you pls guide me about my chances under EE , I mean how long would it take to be successful under EE?Do I have any bright chance to go for EE . What am I supposed to do to enhance my chances under EE? Reply to this will be greatly helpful to all who have missed their train in 2014.
If you can't manage LMIA approved Job offer or PNP nomination, it will be very very difficult to be selected in current system with 268 score.. You need to increase your score.. IELTS is one great source to improve CRS score significantly.. What is your IELTS score now?

m.dassuj

Star Member
Mar 20, 2014
Calgary
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Doc's Request.
22-05-2015
AOR Received.
22-06-2015
Med's Done....
09-06-2015
Really i cannt find any clear answer.
so there is my question;

1. Does XY have a job offer in Canada? YES (from current employer)
2. Was a positive Labour Market Information Assessment (LMIA) issued for the job offer in Canada? NO (confiusing)
3. Is XY currently working in Canada? YES
4. Is XY's job offer from the employer named on the current work permit? YES
5. Was a positive Labour Market Information Assessment (LMIA) issued for the current work permit? YES (it was LMO)

Does XY get points for arranged employment? how to fill it and how they calculate scores. I think that if i aswered that job offer is from employer named current WP (question 4) plus LMIA/LMO positive before and still valid (5) should they give points (600).
Or change answer to the question 2 on YES. LMO is still valid (one year more).
please about clear answer and THANK YOU!

Neilneil2001

Sep 27, 2014
Can somebody help me please?

I am still in my PhD program, should I choose "in good standing but no degree awarded" or "not completed"??

thank you

busybee86

Apr 7, 2015
Hello everyone,

I have a serious issue that is of great concern to me and might be critical for PR application
I didn't end my job on a good note with my last employer back home as I resigned and they haven't accepted it yet due to some settlement issues. So technically I am still their employee. But for my experience I want to show that I have resigned since I have done masters after leaving the company and thus it would be against logic that I would still be working. But I am afraid it might be considered misrepresentation if CIC calls and asks for employment record.
Should I just write the timelines from my joining to date left or should I write an explanation letter with my application and inform CIC abt this which might harm my chances.
Good thing is that I have a senior in the company who can provide me with reference letter so that won't be an issue but what if CIC conducts background check with HR?
Please help

Regards,

kakmam

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
hamidur said:
For EE, you need to upload the Softcopy, so If they are providing PDF of the original copy, I believe that should be ok for you.. I don't think you need to take printout and then Scan again to make it a soft copy.. The Color combination may not match..

Don't think they will send you hardcopy, if you are ordering PDF.

BTW, as I saw in one thread, you may not need to upload the softcopies of ECA document and IELTS certificate after getting ITA, as CIC will directly verify those info with WES reference number and IELTS certificate number from respective organization.. But I am not sure about that as i didn't receive my ITA yet..
many thanks Hamidur for prompt reply..

then I will file ITA with online PDF copy of ECA.....

bsubhajit11

Mar 23, 2015
hey everyone... please tell me i am thinking of applying express entry through WorldWide Immigration Consultancy Services Ltd... does any one know if it would help?? i had a word with their agent who assured me that this organisation will do everything on my behalf and they will charge some 80 grands for their service. Has any one else done it through them?? does paying them makes sense?? please help me ia m very much worried and confused

Druce

Champion Member
Aug 6, 2012
South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
0621 - Retail and Wholesale Trade Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP 22 April 2014 CIC 22 September 2015
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
11 September 2015
AOR Received.
11 December 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
1 February 2016
Med's Request
4 August 2016
Med's Done....
10 August 2016 - Passed 31 August 2016 on myCIC
Interview........
noce
Passport Req..
12 Septmeber 2016
VISA ISSUED...
28 September 2016
LANDED..........
Mid December 2016 if all goes well!
I have applied to MPNP in March 2014 and currently my status is "Pending". I also do not have a job offer and i am outside of Canada. I have not yet applied to Express Entry.

I have read a lot about Express Entry but I am not sure about the following:

1) Can I apply to express entry without MPNP Certificate or job offer?
2) What happens if I get MPNP certificate after applying?
3) Must i get my qualifications validated by some company before applying?
4) Has anyone been successful with EE?

munawar1978

Mar 28, 2011
Hi,
I have just receivev my WES report. I am going to apply for EOI. Previouly i applied for canadian skilled worker immigration in 2010 and my case was rejected due to job description mismatch.my previos experience was as fianace manager which was not in real and i make it from my X-boss . In actual i am a lecturer.should i write my previos experience in my new application can they cross check my previos experience history. I want to apply as accountant is my new application .please guide me

Hariboy

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
I received ITA, Score 454. Now While uploading documents I found that I was not asked about Birth Certificate or IELTS score Card. Has this happened to anyone?

busybee86

Apr 7, 2015
Hi

Need your urgent help/suggestions
I have a serious issue that is of great concern to me and might be critical for PR application
I didn't end my job on a good note with my last employer back home as I resigned and they haven't accepted it yet due to some settlement issues. So technically I am still their employee. But for my experience I want to show that I have resigned since I have done masters after leaving the company and thus it would be against logic that I would still be working. But I am afraid it might be considered misrepresentation if CIC calls and asks for employment record.
Should I just write the timelines from my joining to date left or should I write an explanation letter with my application and inform CIC abt this which might harm my chances.
Good thing is that I have a senior in the company who can provide me with reference letter so that won't be an issue but what if CIC conducts background check with HR?
Please help

Regards,

Rayan2013

Apr 2, 2015
hi,
I am new to this forum...
Nice to get connected with you all...
I am going to send my mark sheets to WES...do anyone know, how long it is taking now for the process...
Please reply...

Sangram

Apr 8, 2015
Hi,
I have done my registration for EOI but have not received any NOC job code to link with job bank.
Please help

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
Sangram said:
Hi,
I have done my registration for EOI but have not received any NOC job code to link with job bank.
Please help
Please try this.. http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/solved-no-confirmation-message-no-job-seeker-validation-on-mycic-account-t278851.0.html

padmaja.mss

Apr 1, 2015
Hi guys,

I have received an ITA and am going to arrange for funds now. i have sufficient funds which may not be available to me right now but in the future in 2-3 months time. however i need to apply by end of May. i a planning to get some money from my family members and friends and deposit in my account. will that be acceptable. can the transfer be done in this month in a few transactions?.

Do we need to show that this money has been in my account for sometime or the money is available in the bank at the point of applying for EE?

Please clarify if possible
Regards
Padmaja