+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
rimferoz said:
Hi Yam,

Can anyone be able to tell me if I am filling EE (Intended work in canada) section are correct or not?

Do you have a job offer in canada?
Yes (I assume yes because I have been working here)

Was a positive Labour Market Information Assessment (LMIA) issued for the job offer in Canada? Help
No

Is .. currently working in Canada?
Yes

Does .. have a valid work permit for the current job in Canada?
Yes

Does the job offer from the employer named on the current work permit?
No (because it does not stated it there).

Four digit NOC code of current work permit
There is no option for selecting "NO" (In this case I am selecting the 2172 Noc code)

Was a positive Labour Market Information Assessment (LMIA) issued for the current work permit?
No

Can you please help me in this ?
Thanks,
It correct

Hope Life

Apr 5, 2015
husainammar said:
Dear all,

I recently got ITA. I am filling my PR application. Do I get my document checklist after submitting PR application. Also are all the supporting docs submitted electronically as well?

regards,
Ammar
Dear Ammar Please Share ua Number need ua a bit help Many Thanks . JAZAKALLAH

husainammar

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Hope Life said:
Dear Ammar Please Share ua Number need ua a bit help Many Thanks . JAZAKALLAH
Hello,
Yes I would love to help, Can u tell what do you want to ask in order to provide my contact details to you

Regards,
Ammar

rimferoz

Apr 4, 2015
Goku said:
It correct
Thanks goku for your quick response...

I still want to confirm with you:

Four digit NOC code of current work permit (In my current Work permit there is no NOC code written. If I select 2172 Noc code then I think CIC will think as a wrong information provide by me. What do you think?)
There is no option for selecting "NO" (In this case I am selecting the 2172 Noc code)

Hope Life

Apr 5, 2015
husainammar said:
Hello,
Yes I would love to help, Can u tell what do you want to ask in order to provide my contact details to you

Regards,
Ammar
Dear Ammar Ua Co-operation will be Highly Appreciated JAZAKALLAH. I am very new to this Forum from Pakistan. I am in process to apply for the EE canada. I need ua Contact Number to get help from Ua Experience. Trust me dnt realy Disturb You But need ua help guidance. JAZAKALLAH!!!

mshergill

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
Hello People,

Need your advice/suggestions here.

I am on PGWP here in Ontario. I started my field job in Dec 2014. I confused about express entry. How that work. What are the basic requirement for PR.

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i have a question,do i have to complete my one year or i can apply after i complete my 1560 hrs , i have a skilled job with LIMA and with less then one year experience CRS calculator shows that i have 904 points so m i eligible to apply in express entry ?

PLEASE HELP !!!!

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
sharma1990 said:
i have a question,do i have to complete my one year or i can apply after i complete my 1560 hrs , i have a skilled job with LIMA and with less then one year experience CRS calculator shows that i have 904 points so m i eligible to apply in express entry ?

PLEASE HELP !!!!
no you must work at least 52 weeks to claim one year.

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pippin said:
no you must work at least 52 weeks to claim one year.

thanks alot for your answer,i have one more question,i went to my back home for 2 months so do i have to work extra 2 months ?

munawar1978

Mar 28, 2011
Hi all,
I have just received my WES report by the grace of almighty.now i am applying for expression of interest. I need guidance for applying. I am a ACMA any ACMA member who applied for expesdion of interest please reply me.

hotshot007

Apr 6, 2015
Hello all,

I have a quick question and would be grateful if some of you can please provide your input. Under the citizen and immigration section in the EE profile, there is a question that If I have applied to CIC before?

I visited in 2002 for a month on a tourist visa, is the answer yes for me for this question? or they are referring to PR related applications?

Thank you in advance for your help.

kakmam

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Hello Guys,

Have one query, I havent recieved the ECA report so applying for duplicate report by using link https://www.wes.org/ca/apply/xcopycic.asp for immigration purpose

As mentioned on site

Duplicate ECA Report Package $30
ECA report provided to you online (PDF)
ECA report access by Citizenship and Immigration Canada

total fees will be $30.

I have some question regarding this:
1. IF they are going to provide the certificate online by PDF, how can I use it for my PR process ? Can I use the hard copy of the online PDF (by taking printoit ) as genuine ECA and what will be the difference between downloaded ECA report (wchih is already available now as well) and in this onlin PDF ECA provided by WES after ordering duplicate copy.
2. The fees is very less, which is $30 so are they going to send me the hard copy as well ??If yes, how do I need to pay $85 as international courieer charges ..

Please help

rj1jr

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

I completed my B.Tech in Computer science & Engineering (4 years) from India. I have 2 queries

1) Do I need to submit the original or photocopy of the Transcript to WES.
2) Do I need to select Bachelor of Technology or Bachelor of Technology in Engineering under the Education section (Step 2) in wes.org

Thanks in advance,
J

Naviz

Dec 3, 2014
please geeks help me to calculate my score: CIC says 'm not eligible':(

Ielts: S-7, W-6.5, R-6, Speaking-6 = over all 6.5/ CLB -7
Total exp.-4 years and 9 months
education: 3 years degree in BCA - ECA completed