+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

vishal shrestha

Apr 18, 2014
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Frens, is there any way out to pay the fees (processing and RPRF) with draft? We don't have international credit card facility here in Nepal?

jaggy7313

Mar 22, 2015
I have been working for an employer under post graduation open work permit as CNC machinist from last 10 months.I got a job letter from that employer which states my wage, permanent job status and no of hours per week.
Is my job letter from employer is a valid job offer to claim 600 points(arranged employment) under EE? or I have to get LMIA done by employer to claim these 600 points?

I am new to this group.
Any reply is greatly appreciated.
Please help me asap.

hardi

Apr 25, 2014
Dear All,

I have read somewhere in forum that we need to maintain proof of funds the moment we create our EE profile till the end.
1) Do we really need to have this or we can have funds after we have received ITA?

2) I am not sure how to declare funds?? How CIC guys will know whats the balance in my current account?? Do we provide them bank account details while applying for EE profile of after furnishing documents (after ITA)? How to show we have funds?

Question may sound silly to many, but still enlighten me.

Thanks & Regards
Hardi

drebak

Mar 22, 2015
do i need to register in the job bank to complete my express entry profile. my profile shows up as ineligible

jassu2

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jaggy7313 said:
I have been working for an employer under post graduation open work permit as CNC machinist from last 10 months.I got a job letter from that employer which states my wage, permanent job status and no of hours per week.
Is my job letter from employer is a valid job offer to claim 600 points(arranged employment) under EE? or I have to get LMIA done by employer to claim these 600 points?

I am new to this group.
Any reply is greatly appreciated.
Please help me asap.
you need an LMIA.. letter will not work.

jassu2

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drebak said:
do i need to register in the job bank to complete my express entry profile. my profile shows up as ineligible
depends y it shows ineligible.. but yes u have to register for job bank.. its a basic requirement.. didnt u read thru all the stuff written on cic website.. on the email link they provided and yet u still had to ask this question.. great.. (yes i m being sarcastic, but also plz understand how this question sounds)

jassu2

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hardi said:
Dear All,

I have read somewhere in forum that we need to maintain proof of funds the moment we create our EE profile till the end.
1) Do we really need to have this or we can have funds after we have received ITA?

2) I am not sure how to declare funds?? How CIC guys will know whats the balance in my current account?? Do we provide them bank account details while applying for EE profile of after furnishing documents (after ITA)? How to show we have funds?

Question may sound silly to many, but still enlighten me.

Thanks & Regards
Hardi
we need to have the said amt of fund.. no doubt abt it..
CIC wants ur bank statement for 6 months.. so basically u cant do the trick of putting in funds for just 2 days and getting a bank letter..

if u get an ITA.. u ll have to upload ur documents online.. 1 of these documents is bank letter.. 6 months bank statement.. and so on.. simple..

runaway982

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Hi, can I ask something?
I`m handwriting expert, i work in this field for five years.
When I search NOC, the code is 2211 - Chemical technologists and technicians, but I don`t have chemical degree, i have degree in social study (my master`s degree is not finish yet).
My question is can I choose this code - because that is what I work, but I`m confused about the chemical degree.

Thanks in advance.

jasss

Aug 10, 2014
hi guys .please tell me what are the chances of selection for indian mathematics teacher experience selection from Express entry pool??
as per calculator i have 368 scores with exp of 3 years.plz tell me guys.. m waiting for your response plz help me

ashubob2k

Mar 9, 2015
Dear Guys,

I have one simply query regarding filling the online application/profile details.
In the Education history section there mentioned to provide secondary and post-secondary period of study. Additionally it is asked whether my High school, BE & ME education have an ECA or not and Candian equivalent is shown on report or not.
In my case I have an ECA with Canadian equivalent shown to Master's Degree. But in my ECA report its not mentioned any where about the Canadian equivalent for high school & BE degree.

I am bit confused whether in my Education history section, do I need to mention only masters degree or add BE & high school.

If any one face the similar problem, them please let me know the solution.

** For information My ECA is from WES.

Regards,
Ashutosh

Archi2

Dec 23, 2014
Iran
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear all,
I'm seperated from my husband and we 're getting a divorce but it 'll take about 2-3 months till we are legally divorced.
i took the ielts exam and my documents are being processed in wes. when i check my scores there is no seperated option you are married or single. when i calculate my score as single ,my score is 433 and as married i'll loose many points because i cant and dont want to use his scores. so is there any one with the same problem? which is my real score in your opinion and when u creat your profile in ee is there an option as seperated?

thanks for your help in advance

nav0991

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
29-03-2016
HI All,

Not sure if its a repeted question.
I am currently working in Canada for IT company for more than a year. In Express Entry profile, For the question

Does xxxx have a job offer in Canada?

What should I select ? 'Yes' or 'NO'
As per "htt p: // www . cic . gc. ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=1009&t=29&wbdisable=true"

It said, You should select Yes only when job is supported by LMIA. In my case, I do not have LMIA. I am on PGWP so was exempted from LMIA.

Anyone can clarify it?

Thanks

Abhatt

Mar 2, 2015
Hello Friends,
I have a query. Please share your view & knowledge about it.
I have a friend in Canada already having PR with him & running A restaurant there.
Can he help me in getting PR there or in applying for PR for CANADA.

Please share your views.
Thanks

AgentC

Star Member
Mar 23, 2015
To answer in one line.. Yes he can help.. He can help you by extending a job offer as he himself is running a restaurant... But for that... you will have to go through tedious LMIA process.. also you might need to apply for a category which is hired at restaurant.. say cook, cleaning assistant etc.

Abhatt said:
Hello Friends,
I have a query. Please share your view & knowledge about it.
I have a friend in Canada already having PR with him & running A restaurant there.
Can he help me in getting PR there or in applying for PR for CANADA.

Please share your views.
Thanks

Clear155

Mar 10, 2015
Hi

Once you have opened an express entry account, can you update your profile at anytime to increase your score? Or do you only get one shot?