+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Mehir Tab Ali

Nov 30, 2023
Hi,
I’m in Pakistani resident, i done my bachelor degree. I have 4 years professional experience in various departments. I don’t have ilets etc. only University give me English proficiency certificate issued by our Head of department. Now i want to move Canada. Kindly guide me how can I apply and which visa type i can apply or eligible.
Thanks.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,
I’m in Pakistani resident, i done my bachelor degree. I have 4 years professional experience in various departments. I don’t have ilets etc. only University give me English proficiency certificate issued by our Head of department. Now i want to move Canada. Kindly guide me how can I apply and which visa type i can apply or eligible.
Thanks.
Google - Express Entry - if you want to immigrate. You need to see if eligible to submit a profile based on your age, language skills, work experience, education (need assessment) and funds.

Reactions: Galaxymain

Menda

Dec 15, 2023
Hi, I am a little confused as to how I should pick the answer for one of the questions when applying for PR through EE. The question reads as follows:
Has "name" been working full-time for the employer on their current work permit for at least one year? (Or for an equal amount of part time work?)

Yes
No

I have been working for my current employer for well over a year now but as I have an open PGWP, no employers' name is mentioned on my permit.
Do I select the answer yes or no? Can someone tell me which one is correct. Thank you.

Mar 14, 2022
Hi Guys,
Can I get assistance here -
I have trade occupation code as Primary Noc in my EE profile. And have other experience in Non trade sector too.

Can I delete my non trade experience from the profile after ITA if still meets the Cutoff? Or would it impact in anyways in the application?

What should be mentioned in LOE as prime reason of removing the exp?
Leads would be highly appreciated.Thanks

tsinatme

Dec 20, 2023
Ethiopia
Category........
VISIT
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
How can I visit my eight year old daughter living in Canada if her biological mother is not willing

deep244

Star Member
Sep 6, 2023
I have applied full application 18th dec. I have recieved ITA 6 dec. Bt my ielts will be expiring soon on 31th dec. Can U tell me i need retake of ielts or not?

DeepJ027

Dec 26, 2023
Hi

Express Entry profile creation has an education question: Complete/full academic years. I did my master's here in Canada and the program length specifies 16 months without scheduled breaks, but the option does not allow me to put 2-digit numbers(decimal). should I go with 1 as points are not getting changed with either 1 or 2 ? any suggestions are greatly appreciated. More clarification I did 12 months i.e. 3 terms full time and last one part time 4 months.

Thanks

Mosadarey

Star Member
May 31, 2023
All please help me out;

As of the time of my permanent resident application submission in August, the proof of fund that I submitted meets the minimum requirement of $25,564 for a family of 4 in conversion from my country's currency (Nira) to the Canadian dollar. But I noticed now, that the current conversion won't be up to the minimum required fund $25,564 for the family of 4, due to the continuous fall in Naira.

I would like to ask if I have to be worried about this or if I have to keep increasing the money in the account from time to time to meet the minimum requirement.

Thanks

Last edited: