+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
All please help me out;

As of the time of my permanent resident application submission in August, the proof of fund that I submitted meets the minimum requirement of $25,564 for a family of 4 in conversion from my country's currency (Nira) to the Canadian dollar. But I noticed now, that the current conversion won't be up to the minimum required fund $25,564 for the family of 4, due to the continuous fall in Naira.

I would like to ask if I have to be worried about this or if I have to keep increasing the money in the account from time to time to meet the minimum requirement.

Thanks
You need to meet minimum requirement so keep adding money.

Here4PR

Jan 27, 2022
I am filling work history section of express entry application. I have worked total 8 years of experience across two companies. 1. Company A 2015-2022. 2. Company B 2022-current. Now, the company B got acquired on date Nov 22, 2023, this changed my job title while roles and responsibility remained same.
I had already got work experience letter from company B with great difficulty before acquisition.

I am planning to add below work experience, is it allowed?
Work History:
1. Company A 2015-2022
2. Company B 2022-Nov 21 2023

Personal History:
1. Company A 2015-2022
2. Company B 2022-Nov 21, 2023
3. Company C Nov 22, 2023-current

Mosadarey

Star Member
May 31, 2023
Hello Everyone,

I just saw the update on my GCkey stating "Review of additional documents - December 15, 2023, We are reviewing additional document you provided", but they have not requested any additional documents from me. Anyone with an idea of what this means?

Thanks.

ViktorKosenko

Jul 6, 2023
Hello Everyone,

I just saw the update on my GCkey stating "Review of additional documents - December 15, 2023, We are reviewing additional document you provided", but they have not requested any additional documents from me. Anyone with an idea of what this means?

Thanks.
Try to call them urgently and request GCMS notes.

Chelsea24

Dec 3, 2022
Hi everyone,

I have a question regarding my open work permit. I work as a marketing supervisor and I checked the CRS calculator, which says that I may need an LMIA for additional points. I'm not sure if this is required or if a job offer from the company is enough. Can someone explain how this works? I really need to know.

Additional Points

8) Do you have a valid job offer supported by a Labour Market Impact Assessment (if needed)?

A valid job offer must be

• full-time
  • in a skilled job listed as TEER 0, 1, 2 or 3 in the

2021 National Occupational Classification

• supported by a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) or exempt from needing one
  • for one year from the time you become a permanent resident

A job offer isn't valid if your employer is:

• an embassy, high commission or consulate in Canada or
  • on the list of ineligible employers.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi everyone,

I have a question regarding my open work permit. I work as a marketing supervisor and I checked the CRS calculator, which says that I may need an LMIA for additional points. I'm not sure if this is required or if a job offer from the company is enough. Can someone explain how this works? I really need to know.

Additional Points

8) Do you have a valid job offer supported by a Labour Market Impact Assessment (if needed)?

A valid job offer must be

• full-time
  • in a skilled job listed as TEER 0, 1, 2 or 3 in the

2021 National Occupational Classification

• supported by a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) or exempt from needing one
  • for one year from the time you become a permanent resident

A job offer isn't valid if your employer is:

• an embassy, high commission or consulate in Canada or
  • on the list of ineligible employers.
If you are on an open work permit, then answer NO. You only get points if you are on a LMIA.

Chelsea24

Dec 3, 2022
If you are on an open work permit, then answer NO. You only get points if you are on a LMIA.
I am currently on an Open work permit and I have a skilled position. However, I am not sure how to use my job position while applying through the CRS calculator. I can only see the option to add my work experience(years of experience), but not my specific position

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am currently on an Open work permit and I have a skilled position. However, I am not sure how to use my job position while applying through the CRS calculator. I can only see the option to add my work experience(years of experience), but not my specific position
Your don’t get points for your job offer as you would need a LMIA. You get points for your work experience.

Mosadarey

Star Member
May 31, 2023
Hello Everyone,

I have been given ADR stating - “Military Record; A certified copy of military records; If you were exempted, please provide official proof of Military exemptions from relevant authority”

I never served in the Military, please I need your advise urgently on how to respond and what should be my response.

Thanks All

Chelsea24

Dec 3, 2022
You don’t get points for your job offer as you would need LMIA. You get points for your work experience.
Thank you for your response. So, I'll need to get an LMIA. But getting one won't affect my open work permit, right? LMIA is different from a work permit, am I correct? Your answer has really helped me.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you for your response. So, I'll need to get an LMIA. But getting one won't affect my open work permit, right? LMIA is different from a work permit, am I correct? Your answer has really helped me.
A LMIA is paid for and submitted by your employer to EDSC. It proves that no one in Canada with PR/Canadian has the education and qualifications to do the job, only you. They need to document their recruitment and hiring practices for the job. Your job must meet the median wage for the NOC. It will not change your open work permit.

thirdfromright

May 14, 2023
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
10-01-2024
AOR Received.
18-01-2024
Need a clarification on submitting my application. It requires a proof of upfront medical exam and states "
You require a medical exam. Learn how to get an upfront medical exam. In order to submit your online application, you will need to upload the information printout sheet or the IMM 1017B Upfront Medical Report form. Your doctor will give you one of these forms when you complete your medical exam.

If you cannot get a medical exam before the deadline to submit your application, you may submit proof that you have scheduled an appointment."

However, since upfront medicals are no longer required as of October 2023, the panel doctor is not willing to do an upfront medical without a request from IRCC. How should I proceed with the submission of my application?

Cheers,
TFR

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Need a clarification on submitting my application. It requires a proof of upfront medical exam and states "
You require a medical exam. Learn how to get an upfront medical exam. In order to submit your online application, you will need to upload the information printout sheet or the IMM 1017B Upfront Medical Report form. Your doctor will give you one of these forms when you complete your medical exam.

If you cannot get a medical exam before the deadline to submit your application, you may submit proof that you have scheduled an appointment."

However, since upfront medicals are no longer required as of October 2023, the panel doctor is not willing to do an upfront medical without a request from IRCC. How should I proceed with the submission of my application?

Cheers,
TFR
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/medical-exams.html

mhtayyab

Sep 8, 2023
I have submitted my express entry profile, I want to apply for the PNP in different provinces. I've submitted the EOI on SINP portal.

How many of the other provinces required EOI separately on their portal like SINP? Or they will send nomination via express entry profile?