+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Jan 17, 2024
My name is Muhammad Ali. I am 21 years old. I want to come to your country for any job. Any work. Unemployment is high in Pakistan.
I have done FA. And the FA certificate is verified by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Pakistan.
So I request you to give me my labor visa so that I can build my family and my future. I need it so much.
Thanks

Mosadarey

Star Member
May 31, 2023
Hello Everyone,

After responding to additional document requests (ADR) and being acknowledged by IRCC, how long will one know if the document submitted is sufficient/okay?

I submitted an additional document on the 15th of January, IRCC acknowledged it, and since then no update, still showing on Gckey that the additional document provided is being reviewed...Just wondering how long it will take to complete the review, by the way, it's just a letter of explanation.

Any idea, please?

swatikamboj24

Jan 22, 2024
Hi, Can someone clear my doubt... I did BSC (IT) and MBA. Do I need to WES for both degrees OR only for master's as it's mentioned on the WES website if you have a master's then don't need to send your bachelors?

thirdfromright

May 14, 2023
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
10-01-2024
AOR Received.
18-01-2024
Hi, Can someone clear my doubt... I did BSC (IT) and MBA. Do I need to WES for both degrees OR only for master's as it's mentioned on the WES website if you have a master's then don't need to send your bachelors?
As the WES website states, you don't need to get evaluation for your undergraduate degree if you already have a master's degree.

ambitious1234

Mar 15, 2019
My name is Muhammad Ali. I am 21 years old. I want to come to your country for any job. Any work. Unemployment is high in Pakistan.
I have done FA. And the FA certificate is verified by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Pakistan.
So I request you to give me my labor visa so that I can build my family and my future. I need it so much.
Thanks
dont disclose your personal information on public forum. No one can give you visa on this forum. you need to do some research about Canadian immigration requirements and prepare for it.

ambitious1234

Mar 15, 2019
I am confused with recommendations of matching your job responsibilities with at least 60-70% of noc code duties and match lead statement
There are some NOC codes which cover a number of closely related roles like 11202.
How much percentage do you think below highlighted ones represent ? Is it safe to choose 11202 when highlighted ones are someone's duties.
Appreciate your help.

11202 – Professional occupations in advertising, marketing

Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations analyse, develop and implement communication and promotion strategies and information programs, analyse advertising needs and develop appropriate advertising and marketing plans, publicize activities and events, and maintain media relations on behalf of businesses, governments and other organizations, and for performers, athletes, writers and other talented individuals.

This group performs some or all of the following duties:

1. Assess characteristics of products or services to be promoted to determine marketing and advertising needs of an establishment
  2. Advise clients on marketing, advertising or sales promotion opportunities and strategies
  3. Develop strategies and related content for direct and digital marketing and advertising campaigns and implement them
  4. Manage post campaign analysis to measure and report on marketing and advertising metrics
  5. Develop and maintain social media accounts, including managing customer reviews and testimonials
  6. Develop, implement and evaluate public relations strategies and programs designed to inform clients, employees and the general public of initiatives and policies of businesses, governments and other organizations
  7. Conduct public opinion and attitude surveys to identify the interests and concerns of key groups served by their organization
  8. Prepare or oversee preparation of reports, briefs, bibliographies, speeches, presentations, Web sites and press releases
  9. Develop and organize workshops, meetings, ceremonies and other events and programs for publicity, fundraising and information purposes
  10. Arrange interviews, news conferences and other media events
  11. Act as spokesperson for an organization and answer written and oral inquiries
  12. Coordinate special publicity events and promotions for internal and external audiences
  13. Assist in the preparation of brochures, reports, newsletters and other material
  14. Represent and act as an agent for talented individuals or individuals with specific occupational expertise
  15. Prepare or oversee preparation of sports, literary, performance or other contracts.

Mosadarey

Star Member
May 31, 2023
Hello Everyone,

I have everything completed on my tracker since 19th Jan, and no eCOPR number is not yet available. While the GcKey, background check and eligibility are still showing in progress, the final decision date is not showing.

Any idea how long I need to wait to receive the eCOPR and RVF letter?

jay888

Jan 24, 2024
Hello Can help me with an explanation please.. tried to create my EE Profile
i keep getting the error message
Your Express Entry profile has been reviewed and we have determined that you are not eligible for ExpressEntry at this time.
Getting a zero in my profile but my details are
CELPIP L=10 R=8 W=7 S=11 a band 9
FSW= 4years with 2 years NOC 82030 and 64400
Age= 27
Education: Bachelor's degree (WES)

when I calculated have a total of 70 with this
Atleast 68

i really do not understand why i keep getting a zero
wrote fees to come into canada with 14,000

also can i add i already live in canada..hope that doesn’t affect the application
Choose Ontario where I currently live

please can someone advice why i keep getting a zero and not been even let in the Pool.. Thank you

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello Can help me with an explanation please.. tried to create my EE Profile
i keep getting the error message
Your Express Entry profile has been reviewed and we have determined that you are not eligible for ExpressEntry at this time.
Getting a zero in my profile but my details are
CELPIP L=10 R=8 W=7 S=11 a band 9
FSW= 4years with 2 years NOC 82030 and 64400
Age= 27
Education: Bachelor's degree (WES)

when I calculated have a total of 70 with this
Atleast 68

i really do not understand why i keep getting a zero
wrote fees to come into canada with 14,000

also can i add i already live in canada..hope that doesn’t affect the application
Choose Ontario where I currently live

please can someone advice why i keep getting a zero and not been even let in the Pool.. Thank you
Short answer is that you are answering one or more question incorrectly or don't have the minimum 67 points. Review all of your responses again slowly, paying attention to what the question is asking, to try to find the error or errors.

Mohs@ck

Jan 28, 2024
Salut,
J'ai un profil EE, je suis francophone avec un CRS de 439 avec un bon Niveau de TCF. Après le 1er Round de ce Février 2024 sur le volet francophone de IRCC le score minimum était de 375. Hors j'ai un score élevé alors je me demande pourquoi j'ai pas reçu d'invitation?

Chocolaye

Star Member
Jun 19, 2019
Im wondering the same. My score is 386 but still didn't receive an invite. Can somebody explain?

Salut,
J'ai un profil EE, je suis francophone avec un CRS de 439 avec un bon Niveau de TCF. Après le 1er Round de ce Février 2024 sur le volet francophone de IRCC le score minimum était de 375. Hors j'ai un score élevé alors je me demande pourquoi j'ai pas reçu d'invitation?