+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you so much for your response. I had seen differing opinions on whether to avoid “internship” in the letters and that troubled me a bit. This is a relief to know, thanks once again
As long as a NOC A, B or 0 job, matches a NOC and employment letter inclues all the information I posted then should be okay.

Reactions: aniejasmine

Moe_123

Jul 28, 2021
Hi everyone, it is me again.

So where I live, in Kenya, getting police clearance certificate is almost impossible (if not actually impossible) for Somali citizens even if I am a PR of Kenya. I have tried literally everything and have been trying for months. For most other nationalities, you can easily get the PCC. How am I supposed to explain this to IRCC when I am invited to apply? It is not my fault the Kenya immigration authorities won't issue me a PCC based on my nationality.

Moe_123

Jul 28, 2021
Your score may increase if she completes ECA and IELTS depending on your score. Also may help you become elgible for EE if points under 67.
So if I may ask you another question, I live in Kenya where getting police clearance certificate is almost impossible (if not actually impossible) for Somali citizens even if I am a PR of Kenya. I have tried literally everything and have been trying for months. For most other nationalities, you can easily get the PCC. How am I supposed to explain this to IRCC when I am invited to apply? It is not my fault the Kenya immigration authorities won't issue me a PCC based on my nationality.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
So if I may ask you another question, I live in Kenya where getting police clearance certificate is almost impossible (if not actually impossible) for Somali citizens even if I am a PR of Kenya. I have tried literally everything and have been trying for months. For most other nationalities, you can easily get the PCC. How am I supposed to explain this to IRCC when I am invited to apply? It is not my fault the Kenya immigration authorities won't issue me a PCC based on my nationality.
I don’t know the answer. May I ask your eligibility score and CRS score?

Moe_123

Jul 28, 2021
I don’t know the answer. May I ask your eligibility score and CRS score?
I have not yet done my IELTS but I have been doing practice tests for the last 4 months or so an I project my CRS after doing IELTS to be in the range of 465-475. Do you think the cut-off score will drop down to that soon?

@tii7

Oct 17, 2022
Hi. I need help for one case.
if someone has received pnp approval and secured 790 score. After submitting application to express entry program, is it he will get ITA right away or does it take time to get ITA from IRCC

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi. I need help for one case.
if someone has received pnp approval and secured 790 score. After submitting application to express entry program, is it he will get ITA right away or does it take time to get ITA from IRCC
Depends on the score. In my case it was instantly the next draw.

hello2020

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
I am pre-ITA CEC creating EE profile. I have a Canadian certificate of qualification (Red Seal), but I have already a maximum of 100 points for Skill transferability without adding it. Can I answer 'NO' to the question 'Does Andy Murray have a certificate of qualification from a Canadian province or territory?' just to reduce the paperwork I should provide post-ITA or this could be considered a kind of misrep?
Please advise, thanks.

Deepak884800

Star Member
Apr 6, 2022
Your current passport should still be valid. How do you know it stands 'Canceled' if you haven't received the new passport?
However, submit your application using your current passport, and once you get your new passport, update IRCC through a webform.
If your PCC is still valid (less than 6 months), use the same. If IRCC asks for a new one later, apply for PCC at that time, or you can also apply as soon as you receive your new passport to save some time.
Thank you! I'll do the needful and submit my application.

@nu

Oct 22, 2022
Hi, i have question regarding my work experience. I have 2 years and 10 month experience in one company and after that approx 2 month gap then 2.5 month experience in another company. With this, can i claim total years experience or it will count just 2 years because some immigration consultants told me that in fsw, work experience should be continues always and no gap in between.
also if i can count my second experience then I don’t have experience letter, employer refused to give me that but I have all others documents. Please help me, I am too much confused